Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter...any takers?

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Harry Potter...any takers?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:49 am

Michelle watched as Xeno came back downstairs, looking angry and upset. "Xeno, you didn't have to yell at Luna."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:20 am

(If I don't answer asap its because im on the RPG chat)

Kirsten smiled, "I don't know what makes me happier you or your hair" she teased smiling and kissed his neck.

John smiled and held Luna closer.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:57 pm

Xeno sighed. "She wouldn't listen the first time.." Then he looked at Michelle.

Draco smiled. "Well I wouldn't blame you to be in that spot" He smirked then chuckled.

Luna leaned against John. "He needs to find some one else to be an ass to..I know longer want to be yelled at" She mummbled.

(Okay)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:12 pm

(Yeah its loads of fun ya'll should join! XD)

John shook his head lightly, "Luna love, please calm down, I hate to see you upset" he said smoothing her hair, and humming a lullyby his mother used on him and Kirsten when they were small.

Kirsten smirked at his chuckle, "So aren't you still on that truth spell?" She asked, knowing he was but wanted to see if he knew it.

(Omg I just got the best idea!)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:38 pm

(Spill! :P haha sadly I dont know how to use the RPG chat)

Luna looked at John. "I know you dont like it but its not my fault hes like this I mean I did nothing to him" This was somewhat a normal thing for her and her dad. Her dad would always tell her to do something every single five minutes and she would refuse to do them because it was every five minutes then he would yell. It wasn't like this when she had her mother though.

Draco nodded "Yeppers I am always going to be on that truth spell until John takes it off" He said still remembering what John had said.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:38 pm

"May I make a suggestion?" she asked politely, hoping Xeno would forget seeing her look as though she were about to cry. "Perhaps, if you would ask her nicely first, then, if she wont listen, ask her if anything's wrong or if she was upset with you or something. If you talk with her, maybe she'll listen instead of trying to tune out the yelling."

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Xeno listened to what Michelle said. He would probaly go try it once he got an answer from Michelle about something. "Michelle why do you look as if your going to cry? Whats wrong?" He asked hoping she would tell him.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 pm

John nodded, and looked at her, "I got an idea, let's go visit Draco and Kirsten" he suggested, "or we can go for a walk" he offered, just wanting to make her feel better.

Kirsten smirked, then flopped herself down on the bed, "I feel so embarrassed on how your dad saw that" she said covering her eyes with her hand, one hand still holding his.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Luna looked at John then looked at the door. She knew ten minutes would be gone and past soon and her dad would be red as the devil and would be screaming. Once it got to the point where he had hit her. But that was once. It still came to mind once in awhile and brought tears to her eyes. Like right now. In that second she thought of it her shoulder where her dad had punched her. "Lets just get out of here, But going out the window will be better" She said.

Draco smiled. "Its alright..hes walked in tons of times." He said smirking.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:51 am

Michelle blushed slightly and though she wanted to turn away, she forced a smile, making it look as real as possible. "I'm fine, Xeno. I think I may just be tired, that's all. Nothing too serious."

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:29 am

"Yeah window sounds better" he says and notices she seems distraught and distant. "Are you okay lunes?" He asks sweetly and kisses her cheek lightly willing to do anything to make her feel better.

She nods, knowing what he meant, "hope ya'll weren't doing anything like that" she snickers.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:32 am

Draco smiled and shook his head. "No but dad thought I was ..he was wrong"

Luna looked at John. "Its just well..um, nothing" She finally said. She wasn't sure how she could say what she wanted to say. So then she looked at the window. "John? how are you going to get down with a broken leg?" She asked.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:01 pm

(Yay number one on the most popular topics list! ^.^)

She smiles and nods, "Well that's good" she says and nuzzles her head in his shoulder and pulls the covers over her legs.

John has a feeling somethings wrong, but doesn't press her, "Alright, well you see, there is this thing called magik" he said wryly and smiles, then points his wand at his leg and for a bit doesn't feel his leg, then he jumps out the window, and waits for Luna.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Crimson89 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 am

(I think I did a ninja post again XD)

Lady_Crimson89
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:48 pm

(No you didn't but when i typed the last post it was like seven in the morning and I had to go to school...then I wasn't on for a few days because I was camping with a friend..)

Xeno looked at Michelle. He knew she was hiding something from him."Michelle, Please tell me whats wrong"

Draco smiled at her then said. "Besides all that, What ya thinking about?"

Luna smiled a little at John.Then she jumped out of the window. It was a normal thing for her to do. Then she was standing beside John. She knew that John probaly knew that something was wrong. She frowned slightly. "John when you asked me if I was okay and I said it was nothing..well its hard to tell you but I think I kind of have too" She was right she kind of did had to tell someone. "Back in the bedroom when we were talking about leaving I remembered something that happened before..my father got mad once and abused me.."

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 am

"Nothing, just reflecting on everything I used to think about you, before I met you, and noticed how amazing you actualy are" she said and summoned all her old diarys, a stack of six from all six years sat next to her.

John's smile and good feelings vanished in a blink of an eye, he had always hated when parents abused their kids, a low menicing snarl escaped his throat, "He did what?" John asked as his whole body went stiff, his spell wearing off on his leg, "screw this damn leg" he muttered under his breath, "Luna why didn't you tell me this before?" He asked, gripping her other shoulder, not tightly, more like for support.

(sorry for the weak posts then strong one's, tend to fluxuate between, but now I am in a better mood and have been for days and hope to keep this buzz up! Mom took me to bestbuy yesterday and got me an iPod, plus I have a zune! And then she said 'seince we're down here, let's go to the mall' I was shocked! And so we went to my fav mall! One with Build-a-bear! I got 3new one's and now I have 30! Plus I went to hot topic and bought an Avenged Sevenfold wrist band!...btw Luna's little outburst earlyer reminded me of my painful childhood and I felt a pain in my heart...)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Draco smiled. When he saw all the books his eyes went wide and he was shocked. He turned to face her then asked. "Are you going to let me read all of those or are you going to read them to me?" He was a little surprised still. He was looking at them with amazment.

Luna looked at John. He didn't look to happy. She knew this was why she couldn't tell him what had happened and what was wrong but there was a part of her that had to tell someone. She had never told anyone about that one night. Even though Michelle was with them at the time. But Michelle had been all the way on the other side of the house. "H-he punched m-me on t-th-the s-shoulder" She said stumbling on some of her words.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:20 pm

She smirked and picked up the bottom one, her oldest one, it said 'Year one' on it in a velvet black lettering that seemed to coil like a snake, she opened it to a page written that was not the first page with the diary writting in it, a few names in different colors had an equil sign next to them and names, one in green said Draco on it, and a number of pages that mentioned him was written, "well now this means who's mentioned and how many pages also what pages" she said and shrugged.

John growled and couldn't keep his anger but tried to get rid of the violent part, he picked up a rock and chucked it as far as possible without breaking a window or hitting something or someone, it hit a tree, bounced off and hit the ground.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Luna looked at John. "John its okay it's in the past you can't do anything about it now, I never told you because I was afraid that you would get mad and do something way worse to my dad" She said hoping this wouldn't make him even more violent.

Draco looked at her. "So how many people are mentioned in that one?" He asked knowing he would probaly be one of them but what ever.

(I wish I had a build a bear but I dont the only area thats near my town that sells them is like an two hour drive away)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:55 pm

"Your mentioned in a few" she said smiling, "Some are bad, some aren't" she said, "My most recent aren't bad" she said pointing to her newest one, marked 'year six'. "You can read them if you want" she said smiling.

"Well I am pissed, but don't know how much I'd mess him up, so lets just go someplace away so I don't change my mind and hurt him" he said with a sigh.

(Nearest one to me is 1 hour 30minuets away from me)

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!