Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:32 pm

hi guys i'm new here at roleplay gatway, i'm just hoping to have a good time here 8)
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:33 pm

Welcome Kiba! I have already had the pleasure of talking with you for a bit. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:52 pm

You have cookies?

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyto Matsunagi on Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:57 pm

Welcome Kiba. I definitly like the name. Its cool. I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you need help ask anyone. They will help. Also if you want to get better at roleplaying, join the RPA. Its pretty cool.
You are the only "you"
There is no such thing as your replacement
Don't wilt away, single flower
You are like a flower
That bloomed in a dark shadow
Even though you're in a place you didn't wish to be,
You can't move because of your roots
Just spit out your closed-up feelings
I'll accept all of your pain and suffering
So please don't cry
Please smile, single flower

Kyto Matsunagi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quidhala on Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:51 pm

Welcome Kiba,

I hope you like what you've seen. Why don't you join in the chat. The link is at the top of every page on this site, make sure your browser can accept COOKIES! It's the best way to make new friends and get all your questions answered.

Also take a look at the Role Play Academy in the roleplay forum. You can request enrollment if you want to work out your writing and RP skills. It's not mandatory, but I recommend it to everyone. No matter how much experience you've had, there's always things you can learn.

Everyone is really friendly so look around and enjoy yourself.

See You Around

quidhala
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Welcome to the site!

WE're glad to have you here. We've had a rush of new members the past few days, but we're glad you're one of them. If there is anything I or anyone else on the Support Staff can do to assist you, please feel free to PM us. We'll do all we can to make sure you're comfortable here.

I hope you like it here and can come to call it home as we have!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:26 pm

Welcome to the site Kiba, I had the chance to see you in the chatroom for a small bit of time, hope you like roleplaying here. Oh, please do not blow anything up while you are here.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:10 pm

Vexar wrote:Welcome to the site Kiba, I had the chance to see you in the chatroom for a small bit of time, hope you like roleplaying here. Oh, please do not blow anything up while you are here.

i pormise that i'll try ^_^ lol

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!