Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Invasion of Characters: New Dawn (IC ALWAYS OPEN)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Invasion of Characters: New Dawn (IC ALWAYS OPEN)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:13 pm

"it's safe now, these person here couldn't harm a fly if it landed on me, and as for the biker (cloud) I don't think he really cares what is going on, By the way, what in the hell is your name?"
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow forth like a river. And the three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Jiub heard Nausicaa in his head as well. He knew of her because she was a Leader of Light, and therefore one of his commanding officers. "So, you're trying to recruit him as well, hmm? Well, if you take his offer, can you make it look like a fight broke out here afterwards. I need to get in close with Cobra and if that man is dead... Or seemed to be dead, I will get in as a Captain for Cobra. I am a spy for The Light, if that wasn't made clear." He thought for Nausicaa to hear. "My name is Jiub and I'm not going to kill you.. Yet. Sure, I'll take a beer, Sera." He said to Dante with a mischievious smile.

"As for working for Cobra... Well, I have my reason's Sera." He said while taking a seat.

Link~
~~~

Link smiled at the newest recruits. Navi was happily bouncing around from the gaining of allies as well. "Yay! We got people! We shou-" Navi was cut short by a intercom message from a light wispy voice. Most likely an elf.

"Warning. A Hostile has been detected in the Ninja Wonderland. It appears to be a big suit of armor. Dispatch at your disgression Leader Link." With that, the message was cut with Link, Navi, and Snake pausing.

Quickly Link looked at Navi. Navi nodded and looked at Seda and Mitsurugi while Link pointed at them both and wagging his finger as though he wanted them to follow. "Mits, Seda, even S if you want to follow. You come with Link and I. We'll check out this intruder ourselves. Snake, Prepare a contingent just in case." Navi said in a commanding voice, while still keeping a bubbly accent as seen by giving Mitsurugi a nickname. "Time to give both of you your first job." Navi said said with what sounded like mirth.

((Hostile is meant to be Kefka.))
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Seda nodded in agreement then looked down at S. "You still didn't answer me. Do you guys have a research department or some-" but was cut off by another voice.
"Indeed we do, Seda." a man walked in with a lollipop in his mouth. His hair was white as snow and covered his left eye. On his shoulder was a doll, not like Sack Boy. "What's the problem?" he asked.
"S needs his comunicator fixed." he explained then started to walk off with Link and the others. "Please?" he asked nicely before he left.
"My my. Of course I will." he said waving his hands up and down. The doll on his shoulder look at S.
S simply smiled and waved, but the doll was rude. "WHAT'RE YOU LOOKING AT?!" it yelled.
"Now now, Emily. Don't be so rude to our new guest." he said and bent down to the table. "So, S. Where's this comunicator." he said and S pulled out the burnt contraption and placed it in front of the man. S waved at him. "Ah yes. I haven't introduced myself yet. I am Xerxes Break and this is Emily." he said pointing at the doll on his shoulder, then he bit off half of his lollipop and put out his hand. "Come with us to the lab." he said.
Seda walked over to Link and nodded, he was ready for a fight now, as he looked down at his right hand.
Last edited by Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:40 pm

(OOC: Sorry to put OOC in the middle of IC, but I'm playing an OC, Tahira Ali, and I'm not sure where everyone else who is in Little Big City, so I'm going to post her walking down a street, and wherever the most people are, or someone is, can be on that street--the building or outdoors place or whatever. Because I'm NOT reading through eight pages of posts. :) )

Little Big City was unlike anything she had ever known. The day she had somehow disappeared from her prison cell only to emerge in this world was one that shattered any notions she had of what reality was. Half of the people were - - creatures (she didn't even know what to call them - - something strange, like beings she had heard of in legends or fairytales. They carried weapons the likes of which she couldn't begin to fathom, and looked like the monsters described of old. Yet not one looked the same as the previous, or next, one.

She had heard of an alliance called the Darkness, and another, its antithesis, the Light. She had hidden during the beginning of this war, tried not to attract notice within Little Big City. Within time, she learned that there were four cities in this -- realm, she supposed -- and that each had its own distinct flavor. She was shocked to find out that her own was the closest to the world she had left. Tahira Ali was certain she didn't want to know what the other three cities contained. What sorts of creatures, that is.

But today, today seemed nice, and so she left her humble home and walked down the street, saying good day to the man next door. She turned onto the next street, pleasantly surprised to find that folks weren't screaming or calling 911 or staring with their jaws dropped. That had been her experience in America. Fortunately, she didn't find the FBI here. It forebode good tidings, thought Tahira Ali, with a sad smile. And with any luck, she would live through this war of Darkness and Light.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:36 am

"well that's good" Grinning as he leaned back in his chair "well, for 5,000 I'll let you 'kill' me, so if cobra's spy he surely sent behind you will think I'm dead" Dante never passed up the chance to make more money.

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Break was walking down the hall with S in his right hand and Emily on his left shoulder. He looked over at Emily, "When are you going to appologize?" he asked as S looked up at them.
"ME? WHAT ABOUT THAT RAG-DOLL YOU'RE CARRYING?!" Emily said hopping on Break's shoulder. S waved his hands to assure Break everything was fine.
"No no no. Emily, appologize for your mistake." he said wagging his finger at the doll.
"NEVER!" Emily shouted hopping on his shoulder still. S gave a sad face and just looked down on Break's hand. Break noticed him and lifted his hand so S was at his height.
"What's the matter, S? Emily hurt your feelings?" he asked putting in another lollipop with his free hand. S looked at Xerxes and waved his hands around and shaking his head. Break looked at Emily and said, "See what you've done. You've traumatized the poor boy."
"IT WASN'T ME! MAYBE YOU DID IT!" Emily responded and S just sighed as he listened to their conversation until they reached the Lab.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Cricket squinted. This wasn’t going as planned - Juib was talking to Dante, not making a move. It was obvious Juib did not intend to kill the white haired man; he had already destroyed the possibility of a sneak attack by strolling in. What would they do next? Have a nice cup of tea? He was going to have to take matters into his own hands.

He climbed down the building. The stuff in his pocket kept annoyingly hitting him in the side of the leg. He could feel the weight of a pen, some chalk, a screw driver and his metal cigarette case (empty of course - he rolled his own. Always liked the taste better.) But, all those things had their uses. Cricket walked, dread straight towards the Devil May Cry. He put both his hands up.

"Hello, Fellas," he said, and gave Dante a crooked grin. He slowly raised both his hands in the air. The cigarette was clenched between his teeth as he spoke. "Do ya recognize me? See, I'm a real good fella, real nice-like, see. And I'll make ya a deal." He walked closer to them with slow intent, and drew his gun. His foggy brown eyes never left Dante's face as he unloaded it. With a click, the shell fell from the gun. Cricket dropped the rifle to the ground with a clank.

"No tricks," he said, still grinning, and raised his hands again. And he was right - the gun was now completely useless. Cricket, still walking slowly, eased himself into a nearby chair. He emptied all his pockets. The contents were rather dull. He looked at both men - hands still raised - and spoke.

"So, Snake-Ass wants you dead. But he's a real wanker, and you won't trick 'im with some façade. He needs me, his spy as ya prolly figured, to report the assignation a success. That's where I come in." He pulled a metal cigarette case from his coat pocket and carefully placed it on the table. "Gents?" he inquired, offering it to the two. They gave no response, so he shrugged and placed it back on the table.

"Here's what I had in mind, gents. I bring back a mangled body - there's lots of 'em outside, heh heh - and report that Jube Jube killed ya. This little guy never had any intent follow through; I knew that as soon as I saw him mosey in all friendly-like. So I claim that me 'n Jube killed the target. Cobra believes it and makes 'ole Jube here a Captain, I get some cash, and Dante isn’t wanted. See, fellas," he chuckled, "we all benefit. But," he added, now serious, "You need my word in this - otherwise Cobra won't believe you. And don’t think of killing me," he grinned, "because he'll get real suspicious when his spy suddenly disappears."
..._...l..________________, ,
....../ '---_______----______l] POW!
...../_==o_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__)/
....// (..) ) ,----"
...//____/
..//____/
.//____/

Ulysess
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Jiub looked over this new comer with his red eyes. He didn't like this man. He was here now though, and the thought of being slick about recruiting Dante is gone. Jiub looked over at Dante. He wondered if he knew he was working for the light. He hoped Nausicaa could get through to him, so Jiub wouldn't have to break his cover.

He could easily end this man next to him, but the man had a point... Cobra would get suspicious. Jiub then gave a sigh and leaned. "How much, Muth-Sera?" Muth-Sera wasn't and honorable term from his homeland like Sera was. It was usually reserved for lower class citizens. This money Jiub was paying them... It was coming out of Link's Rupee fund. Link would understand though. He thought.. You can never tell what Link is thinking as he never talks.

Jiub reached over and grabbed a cigarette and popped the top on his beer.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:06 am

Seda looked at Link and Navi and Mitsuguri, then sighed and got a grin on his face. "Is the hostile really important? If it's far away, couldn't we wait for S to get back?" he asked looking at the door S had left through with Break and Emily. He then clenched his right arm and groaned a little.

"I WAS NOT!"
"Yes you were!"
"I WAS NOT!"
"Yes you were!"
"I WAS NOT!"
"Well it doesn't matter." finished Break pushing Emily's head down. He approached a door and turned the handle. 'clink' "Oh?" said Break confused.
"USE THE KEY!" Emily said hopping on Break's shoulder. Xerxes pulled out a key from his pocket and put it into the door handle. He turned the key and heard a 'clink' sound come from the door.
"Behold, S, a place of magic." he said smiling and opened the door. A blinding light showered upon them as S used his hands to cover his face. What he saw amazed him to the extreme...

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:29 am

"Glad you comply!" Cricket exclaimed, and offered a slightly grimy hand. "'Ere, I'll even let cha call me Jimbo, like a good friend, cuz I sure aint your mutha," he laughed, mishearing the word 'Muth.' "Nah, me mutha wasn’t a human-folk, but that's anotha story, aint it? So. Whaddaya say, Dante?" he asked, turning to Dante. "Have we gots a deal?" He had a comradely smile on his face. Cricket was the kind of man who was handsome, in a bit of a rugged, daring, ugly way, if that was at all possible.

((Now you know what story he comes from haha!))

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:27 am

"Or" Dante ran a gloved hand through his hair as his picked up Ebony and pointed it at the spy "I kill you, and mangle your body so bad that not even dental records could identify you, and have Juib here look like he's killed me, take pictures, and tell this cobra fella that you two attacked me, I kill you, and juib managed to escape and surprise me shortly after." He had his own little grin as he kept speaking "I've no idea what Juib wants with me other than getting a promotion with cobra. So, the way I see it, I could play along, and you two get whatever it is you want. And as for being 'wanted' I would welcome the fun." Spinning Ebony in his hand "But what the hell, I guess I could play along but let me warn you, if I so much as see anyone from Cobra near Devil May Cry, I will hunt you down and make you pray for the devil himself to take you away from me." Dante got up and walked outside, grabbing a body that looked around Dante's build, and mangled it up some more and burning it, to explain the loack of clothes. "there is your body. Now if you'll excuse me..." Slowly walking towards his large chair behind his desk "unless either of you have a job for me that involves me being paid, you know where the door is" pointing at the large double stained glass doors before picking up a magazine, thumbing through the pages.

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Cricket withdrew his handshake and slipped his hand into his pocket, feeling the cool metal shape of a detonator. Dante was clearly unprofessional; he hadn’t even bothered to search Cricket and wasn’t going to by the looks of it, since he had just dismissed the scrawny man. The next few moves would become a delicate game of chess, but losing meant death. He heaved the body onto his shoulder.

“Thanks, guvna,” he said and walked out the door. “See, not such a bad fella afta all.” He returned to the ally that his old motorcycle was stored in and simply dropped the body. He wouldn’t be needing it, if his plan worked.

Inside the store, in the sudden quiet, a faint beeping could be heard. The two then realized Cricket had left his gun, his metal cigarette case, and his small pile of items in the store. One of them was clearly a bomb. Judging by the increasing speed of the beeping, there was only enough time to throw one of those things out of the window

Meanwhile, Cricket revved the engine of his motorcycle and sharply turned a corner, sending a ring of dust into the air. Like hell if he was going to be in range of Dante’s gun when they figured out he planted a damn bomb in the store. Chances are the bloke wouldn’t have time to fire, though. He had actually grown to like the two, but he figured a wanted man and a traitor would get him more money than his fake plan. And anyways, didn’t those two realize when Cobra found out Dante was alive, he would kill Cricket and Juib? His fake plan had some serious holes in it, and they hadn’t even realized. In his head, he went over how he would tell the story in the pub
 “Now, I aint a brilliant man, but gods! These two were total block ‘eads, I tell ya
 one of ‘em had white hair, jus’ like your granny
” His thoughts were interrupted by the sight of a woman.

“Hey darlin’!” he called over the noise of the engine. “That buildings about ta go down! Unless you want a brick in th’ face hop on!” She looked older, maybe in her late 50’s. He didn’t recognize her either, she must have been new. Cricket didn’t seriously expect much of a response – but hell, it was worth a try.

((He is calling to Ali))

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Dante would appear standing in the middle of the street as Cricket stopped to talk to the old woman, obviously ticked as he had Ebony pointed at the man's head, Ivory resting on his shoulder. How could he have gotten ahead of the motorcycle? This white haired man must have some trick, or either he wasn't human, but none of that mattered now, what did matter was the fact that Dante had a very large gun aimed dead on at Cricket, and the look in his eye was one of blood "you know, I never thought a little spineless twit like yourself would actually have to balls to plant a bomb in my office... Now, if that place blows up, you will look at hell as a vacation from what I'm going to do to you. No get back to Devil May Cry, remove your bomb, and you might leave with you body intact. If not" He pulled the hammer back on Ebony, it was inhuman how Dante could wield such a large weapon with one hand, holding it out like that for so long without so much as shaking a little "I'll introduce you to my two girlfriends, Ebony and Ivory" Now pointing the second large pistol at the spy. "the choice is yours 'guvna' " making fun of him.

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:33 pm

"This is our lab." Said Break watching S look around the room in amazement.
"YEAH, BUT OUR LAB BACK AT PANDORA WAS BETTER!" Emily said hopping on his shoulder.
Break look over to Emily, "Yes, it was." Break walked over to a table and set S down, then wandered over to a giant computer and began typing. S ran around the table, then found a peice of cardboard laying on the table.
HOW LONG YOU THINK
He stuck and looked over at Break waiting for him to turn around.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Navi sighed at Seda's comment. "Fine, we'll wait on your friend. Link, help me out here." She said floating towards a wall mounted intercom receiver thingy... She never did understand what they were, just that you can talk to others in different rooms. Downside to that is that you need fingers and hands. Something Navi didn't have. Link followed behind her towards the machine.

"Link, communications and and surveillance room please." She asked. Link nodded and pressed the button that said Comm. room. Within minutes, a gruff voice responded. "What? I thought you guys would have already been gone." Snake said. Navi responded, "Well, we're going to wait on S... Seda wanted too. Just keep and eye on the hostile. Report if anything else comes up.[/i]

Jiub~
~~~

Jiub must have made a move the same time Dante had, because he had appeared behind Cricket. Jiub absolutely loved those boot of blinding speed. He called them Bobs for short.

As Dante finished his speech, Jiub started his. "You fetcher." Fetcher was an insulting term. "I could easily char you where you are now." A pool of red magic appeared in his left hand. He was a journeyman in the Destruction magic. A good warrior always needs options. "I can say you jumped the gun, got yourself killed for the pursuit of glory, and I had to take Dante out myself. Hell, I may even take your job. You wouldn't need it when you are dead. Would you?" Jiub sneered. Now he had his short sword in his right hand. The sword was pitch black, and it name was Shadowsting.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Seda disregarded Navi's comment about S being Seda's friend. He walked over to a window and put his head on the glass. "What a kingdom, turned to dust- by powers, yet unknown." he said and closed his eyes thinking back to 200 years when the Dark Genie released himself from his body. "Sophia..." he whispered under his breath.

Break walked back to S with a grin on his face. "Good news, S." he began then noticed the cardboard had been stickered. He gently picked it up with 2 fingers and examined it. "You can still comunicate, but at the grammer of a 6 year old." he complimented and S smiled happily and jumped around.
"I DON'T THINK HE'S AS SMART AS ONE THOUGH!" Emily exclaimed looking at Break. Break just looked at Emily and smiled, then returned to what he was saying.
"It'll take a few minutes, but I also want to know how your powers work." he said kneeling down to the tables height. S pulled out his poppit and began to sticker the table, explaining how he can change costumes and create things with his poppit.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:50 pm

(OOC: Aaargh. Writer's block. Hey, Ulysses, what do you say Cricket gets together with Tahira Ali? ...Today I've spelled "colors" as "collers" and "shone" as "shown". . . Brain fail. But hey, if you'd like that, might as well read my bio in the OOC.)

“Hey darlin’! That buildings about ta go down! Unless you want a brick in th’ face hop on!” The voice came from a man on a motorcycle, hollering over the sound of the engine. She turned, regarding him with an empty gaze.

"The building?" She looked up. "What do you mean?" Then it started to crumble in such a manner as old paper might, and fear shone in her eyes. Tahira Ali moved away from the building, her robes fluttering in the wind created by the collapse of the building. Debris fell, chunks of wall and skeleton alike detaching themselves from the main structure. A moment, and she found herself not ten feet from the man who had shouted the warning.

"Why?" asked Tahira Ali with genuine confusion. "Why did you do that?"

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:38 am

Break read all of the stickers in amazement. "So you can create and save costumes? My my, seems like you DO have a use!" he said waving his hands up and down. S just gave him a glare then noticed a man in a white jacket walking towards Break.
"Here." he said and handed him S's comunicator. Break took it then turned back to S.S was pointing at the man and looking at Break.
"Oh, him?" he asked pointing at the guy. "He's scientist number 4." he said with a smile and S just gave him a blank stare.
"WHAT AN UNCREATIVE NAME!" announced Emily.
"Yes yes, but I will make you a costume you'll never forget, S" Xerxes said and grabbed some materials from the drawer. He pulled out a scizzor and a ruler and with an evil look on his face he said, "Let's begin!"

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulysess on Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 am

((
Judging by the increasing speed of the beeping, there was only enough time to throw one of those things out of the window

There isn’t time to disarm it. Cricket’s on a speeding motorcycle, are you seriously saying Dante can run faster than that? With no explanation other than ‘maybe it was a trick’? And Ylanne, that would be hardcore. I read your bio in the OOC, it was intense. XD))

Cricket would have laughed, but a huge explosion rocked the ground under their feet. In this moment, he took his chance. The woman said something but he had a gun near his head and listening wasn’t a real option right now. “No time, darlin’!” He yelled and scooped her up by the waist, speeding away. Another explosion was followed by the first: the fuel in the building had been lit. The woman was clinging to his coat and he didn’t blame her; she wasn’t perfectly seated and bricks and bullets were flying over their heads. “Hang onto my waist!” He screamed, but his sentence was cut short as a bullet ripped through his torso. At first, his expression was only shock, then he slumped forward. The front tire of the motorcycle began to wobble and they weren’t slowing down. They wouldn’t make it unless he woke up. Blood was slowly running down the back of his rough jacket, and the question became: if he could wake up.

Ulysess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:53 am

((Dante is a demon and don't forget he uses the darkslayer style as well, which means he can travel at his targets speed, like a short teleportation))

Dante, pissed at the loss of his shop began unloading several rounds into the motorcycle and the man on it, several of the round glowing blue and purple, as if charged with some demonic power. After seeing he had shot through the man's torso he stopped, wether or not the two of them lived wasn't really a big concern of his. Dante looked back at the now broken and burning Devil May Cry "I guess even in this world, you will take your scars huh?" Dante, noticing Juib again, pointed Ebony at him, though his eyes were on his shop "And you, if you hadn't of walked into my office it would still be standing right now. So, I assume that you will cover the costs of rebuilding my shop right? And what is this Ninja Wonderland? who named these places anyway?" Dante was obviously pissed, now Cobra had succeeded in making enemies of the greatest devil hunter to ever live. It seems the Light has a new partner, perhaps without the expensive cost.

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!