Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Limbo Avenue | Paranormal Investigation Club

Limbo Avenue | Paranormal Investigation Club

a part of “Limbo Avenue | Paranormal Investigation Club”, a fictional universe by Kestrel.

The extra-curricular activity for students with a sixth sense. Join today!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Limbo Avenue | Paranormal Investigation Club”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Limbo Avenue | Paranormal Investigation Club

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:43 am

I'll start on relations tonight (feel free to shoot me a PM in the meanwhile) and, as mentioned earlier, I'll get the IC up later this week. If you have ideas you want to drop in before that last one happens; here's the place to do it; limbo-avenue-plot-discussions-suggestions-t98466.html

EDIT: There we go, started on the relationships post and all relationship that aren't covered have their PM's sent. There's one more character in the works by Phantom's Sword that should be almost finished and if all goes well at work, I should be working on the IC Wednesday or Thursday.
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Woohoo! I can't wait to interact with everyone :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:50 am

Soooo with Phantom's character accepted does this mean we can start soon??

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:15 pm

Cut up, it hurts, I'm too excited for this Dx Please help me ;_;

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:24 pm

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Yeah, I got to agree with Cutup. With Phantom's character accepted and all.
Phantom, You took too long. Meet after school, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:57 pm

Then we all agree!

Your move Kestrel.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:21 pm

Way ahead of ya.

Woulda been up a few hours earlier but I'm addicted to Jessica Jones. Which I know I'm late with but I don't watch shows until at least 50 people tell me I should, apparently.

It's pretty great, though.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:23 pm

I know right! Can't wait for Luke Cage, and the second season of Daredevil.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:43 pm

-gets dragged in by Maxine-

Hey, making an official post here, I'll be applying as a male!

FC: A-ya | Bookmark of Demise

Was planning on having his anomalies be Scissors, Masking Tune, and Peeling Tune. As for his specialty, I was thinking of something along the lines of a picture into the past. As in, it displays a 3D snippet to nearby mediums the state of the scene at the time, and possibly display the phantom they are trying to track down. His ability isn't always accurate, as the phantom can be obscured by dimensional layers. The snippet only lasts approximately five seconds, but the time parameters is of his choosing.

I'm aware that the IC post is on the way, and I probably won't finish this CS til tonight/tomorrow. Kestrel's already been notified of this, and will luckily not be waiting on me, so rest assured.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:35 pm

Hehehe....hothead. I swear I'm not gonna fill my posts with fire puns! ........or will I?!

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:45 pm

Posted everyone <3

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Rum on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:29 pm

Ahhh... I finally finished my post. I can breathe! Sorry if it's a bit all over the place... I'm pretty tired right now. XD

Red Rum
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:19 am

You guys weren't kidding when you said you were excited. That's some fast posts right there ;p

@CutUp
I haven't even started on Daredevil yet, but it's on my to-watch list for the same reasons.

@Jedly
Looking forward to see what you come up with. Don't forget to send me a message when it's done!

EDIT: Added Qui Wen's code to the relationship thread, so if anyone wants to work on that, it's updated for your convenience!

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:13 am

@Kestrel
You didn't watch Daredevil first?!

Honestly I think I liked Daredevil a bit more, mostly cause I loved the Kingpin more than I did Kilgrave. I found him much more intimidating. Maybe because Kingpin was both insane, and collected at the same time, and plus his reasons for villainy weren't just cause he's crazy. Which I like a lot more than because someone is just evil. Spoiler alert, the guy took off some dude's head with his car door because he interrupted his date.

And in Daredevil the action was better. They had some pretty boss fight scenes, especially this one in the second episode I think it was. It was amazing.

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:07 pm

I watch things after they were cool. Also binging is easier than waiting.

I did just finish Jessica Jones. I liked it a lot. Kilgrave made a good character to watch, I think, for the major part. Certainly the series wasn't flawless, but I actually watched it from start to finish. Which is kinda rare for me to do.

So, yeah. I liked Jessica Jones. idk when I'll start watching Daredevil, so I'll leave that comparison up in the air for now.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:07 am

Aaaaaaaaaand CS is done. 12 AM here, gonna crash and probably critique it in the morning when I'm not half awa- On second thought, I probably will be. Since it's school and all, >_>

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:03 am

Posted. Can make edits if need be.

Jedly
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:15 pm

Awesome, my post is up also(!)

Furthermore, Akira's code has been added to relations and I made a quick overview of the current abilities of our roster;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!