Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for Interested Partner?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Looking for Interested Partner?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:06 am

So, I've noticed alot of interest checks and decided to make one myself. It'll mostly be like an idea journal for my 1x1 and group roleplays. The group roleplays will have to gain a bit of interest before I add them, seeing as I don't want to set something up and watch it die quickly. So on to the fandoms first?

Fandom list:
Pokemon
Harry Potter
Bleach
Hunger Games
Digimon
Vocaloid/Songs

With that out of the way, let's get to the original ideas. Now I like playing girls but I am willing to play the male, just don't think it will be often. I enjoy any gender couples so that's never a problem, though I find being the dominant person hard. Love triangles are my favorite shape but all three characters have to be well made. Now to the pairings. The bold one are the ones I would play. If neither are bold then you can choose and I'll play the other one. The order of the characters mean nothing.

Possible Pairings:
Vampire x Werewolf
Witch/Wizard x Templar
Fallen Angel x Priest(ess) (Props to you if you know what song that's from)
Fugitive x Bounty Hunter
Tsundere x Yandere (Just because it'd be a very funny roleplay)
Cursed Beast x Hunter

Thank you for reading! This will be updated as I go along
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for Interested Partner?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:27 pm

Greetings and salutations! Allow me to preface this post by saying that this might not exactly be to your tastes, but I'm going to try it anyway. There are two reasons that I might not exactly work out as a roleplaying partner, but I hope you will consider my offer nonetheless.

The first main issue is that I tend to play only female roles, as I find it easier to develop their character and personality more naturally than male ones. But, if you're willing to take on a male role, I don't think there'd be much of an issue there.

The second issue is that I'd like to make some slight changes to one of your ideas. Namely, the idea that interested me, the Tsundere x Yandere roleplay. While that does sound amusing and inspiring of chaos, I, sadly, do not have any character ideas that would fit either of those roles very well. So, I would like to propose a slight modification: a male version of the Tsundere archetype x a Kuudere roleplay, the latter being my character and also having some touches of Tsunshun (Sort of like a Tsundere, only they act cold and "Tsuntsun" to keep people from getting close to them because inside, they're really depressed and cynical about the world.) Basically, it would devolve into the two snarking at each other and vehemently, mutually denying any sort of feelings for the other, all the while growing closer and inadvertently pulling each other out of their shells, until they finally end up together almost by accident. The upside to this is that it would still have the mutual belligerence of the idea you suggested, whilst also allowing me to employ a character idea I've had for a while now. The downside is that it's probably not what you had in mind, and if you're not interested because of that, then I understand, and will pester you no more. But, if you are interested despite the issues mentioned, then feel free to shoot me a PM! I'd love to RP with you. =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ToasterLover245 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:57 am

Hello :)
I have an idea for a Harry Potter roleplay if you're interested :) It wouldn't be romance-centric but it definitely would be there :) I like to play as male characters so you prefering to play female is not a problem.

ToasterLover245
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:07 am

Harry Potter and Hunger Games are right up my alley, and I play either male or female no preference to one or the other or to any certain gender couples either.

Heather1205
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:44 am

Wah! You're perfect! PM me, PM me!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Get your ass back to Trainer's Destiny. >:(

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Child of the Winged wrote:Fandom list:
Pokemon
Harry Potter
Bleach
Hunger Games
Digimon
Vocaloid/Songs

Possible Pairings:
Vampire x Werewolf
Witch/Wizard x Templar
Fallen Angel x Priest(ess) (Props to you if you know what song that's from)
Fugitive x Bounty Hunter
Cursed Beast x Hunter

List Updates!

I haven't been on recently, my bad, and as a result, well, maybe not, but everything fun that I was in died or has left me. So! We shall begin again, cause that's the cool part of this site, always someone new to play with! Hurray!

So let's update those old lists first... Same little rule-things apply, all that jazz.

Fandom list:
Pokemon
Harry Potter
Dragon Age
Vocaloid
Resident Evil/Zombie themes

Possible Pairings:
Vampire x Werewolf
Witch/Wizard x Templar (Would fit swimmingly in with the Dragon Age fandom)
Fugitive x Bounty Hunter
Book/Movie/TV Character x Reader/Watcher
Tabletop RPG Nerd x Popular/Famous Idol

So there's that. And I'm always open for an idea, I'm pretty flexible with roles and I can always use a new fandom to get into. Thanks for reading!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarkov on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Hey there,

Still interested in a Pokemon RP? I need to slap a HUGE disclaimer on that, though... my area of expertise does not really extend past Gold/Silver D: I know, it's horrible. There's like a billion new Pokemon and I'm stuck in the 90s. If you can look past this glaring handicap of mine, I'd love to do a Pokemon RP :)

Amarkov
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!