Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Modern Magic and Martinets

Magdalena Academy of Magical Education

a part of “Modern Magic and Martinets”, a fictional universe by Castle.

Magdalena Academy is like any wizarding school. It has it's share of quirks and secrets, but it is in those who reside at the lovely school who must discover them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Modern Magic and Martinets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Magdalena Academy of Magical Education

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:07 am

I've finished most of Anton's sheet save for the history (gotta get to work :( ), just in time for the Relationship Thread too luckily >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:33 pm

Seeing as the relationship thread's up, I'll be working on it bit by bit over my very long, very packed weekend. Does anyone want relationships with Eithene? Friends, old flame, archnemesis maybe? ;) just drop me a message and we'll work something out.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Yeah so if anyone wants some sort of relationship with Anita they can pm me :)

(@TaniaSoulEater I'll pm you in a sec)
ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:56 pm

Word to the wise for everyone, in regards to the relationship thread, unless you're willing to reach out to others, it'll be hard to fill it out. It's happened many times before in my experience. Whether it's lack of personal connection with the writer [in other words, having never roleplayed with that character before] or an overall repulsion to send PMs, you might not get much of a response if you just post in the OOC that you're waiting for PMs. I'm not signaling anyone out, I'm just promoting a better giving to receiving ratio. Relationship threads are tedious otherwise.

They're looking great lovelies c: Keep up the good work!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thank you so much to the beautiful and talented aurei for making this signature for me!

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:00 am

Miss Steph is completely right, don't be shy. ;)

Alright, y'all. I have put up the first post and Emery's. Feel free to ask an questions, and I courage you to grab a Titan Pad, and collaborate with one another to avoid choppy and potentially unfinished scenes. Thanks guys! Have fun! :)
Castle

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:05 am

I've posted for Stuart. It's a little more lackluster that I would've liked but it's four in the morning where I am. Expect better posts in the future. But yes, please use TitanPad if you intend to have a conversation with your fellow classmates. We take into account all collaborations, just keep in mind that you will have to post a non-collab on your own eventually.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:23 am

I have to leave the house for a bit, but I'll have a post up for Jae before the day ends.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:19 pm

So I got up way too early today, and I have a number of hours to spare. I'll get to work on the posts I'm supposed to put up.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wispy on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello all!

I would like to know if I could join this lovely roleplay. I contacted the Co-GM and he has contacted the GM. Anyway, my favorite song is Ballad of Mona Lisa by Panic at the Disco! and my zodiac sign is Gemini.

I would like to reserve the FC Michael Socha in the Hart house.

Thank you.
ImageImage

Wispy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:46 pm

Wispy; reserved! Thank for taking on one of our last roles. Still no Pisceans, I see. For future reference [I don't know if this was a typo or not] I'm not actually a 'he'. Don't fret though, when I first started on this site people mistook me for a dude a lot. No harm done. Welcome to the family!

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:59 am

Hey so I'll be postingfor Anita tomorrow, I spent the entiiiire day at my grandmother's house to help her move, so that was fun.. :)

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:22 am

Another day out of the way. I'll try to work on a post (gosh, you guys are good) and maybe squint at the post I put up in the relationship thread so I can fill the rest in.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:39 am

I have posted! Sorry, I think I might have rambled a bit at times (or a lot of times).
    Anyway, anyone feel free to interact with Zara if you want! And I'll hopefully be able to update her relationship sheet tomorrow (since I don't think I'll be making a lot of sense tonight). I've sent PMs to most people and heard back from most too. If I haven't discussed relations with anyone please send me a PM, or else I'll try finishing my PM rounds tomorrow night :)
    Thank you, that is all, good night :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:59 am

Ugh okay feel free to get mad at me. The only time I'll be more or less free of whatever it is I have to do is tomorrow, after my piano exam. I'm so sorry, truly. I will do my best to get a post up then.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:27 pm

β—Ž!Check it out!β—Ž
β—ŽMy Interest Checkβ—Ž
β€œAll I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:30 pm

I just spit out my diet coke and I think my parents thought I was dying but it was just the milkshakes.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:35 pm

Ehehehe, every time I see that on the internet It makes me giggle.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:35 pm

Greetings everybody! I thought I would introduce my new addition to the Magdalena crew. His name is Matteo Lanzo and he is a wonderful Italian boy who needs some friends, acquaintances, and enemies. If anyone has any strong feelings regarding a relationship please do not hesitate to contact me. :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:06 pm

He looks great, Pan! Not to steal your thunder but I've taken the last open role for myself. Meet Hana Cheon. I won't be making a relationship thread for her but if you want to converse on relations before I make my first post you're welcome to it. Enemies and crushes welcome.

[I also changed Stuart's sexuality so he can have a few flings. Demisexual fits better with Hana anyway]

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Tania, I was wondering if your post [which tagged Kim Jae-Sun], is currently in progress? Or Perhaps there is a glitch with my computer, so the text isn't coming up?

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!