Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New York Life

A New York Life

a part of “A New York Life”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

A look into the lives of the tenants of an apartment building at 304 W 14th Street, in Manhattan, New York

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New York Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A New York Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:34 am

You guys write so fast, I can't keep up D:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:01 pm

We've been making an effort not to get to far time wise so we don't leave Collin/Oliver/Isaac/Marie too far behind. Let me know what you want to do if it's becoming too difficult to keep up! You could always write one of the guys out for the time being, or if you need to write them both out for a day or two until you have time, it's not a problem! You could say that Oliver offers to go to his uncle's house with him to meet up with his family, or something, if you don't want to keep Isaac and Marie stuck!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:11 pm

It's just that I have school pretty much every day and work every other day so I have very busy days. Typically at night, I have the time to get to it so I try not to worry but by the time I come back and finally get to it there are several posts up and I try to play catch up so I lag a little. I definitely don't want to drop out because I really like all of these characters and the story line so far. I was going to make my next post having Collin snap out of this weird sad phase that he's never usually in and sending them all over to the girls' apartment. Ryan invited Oliver over so Oliver would probably bring up the idea and they'd all go over. I feel if I get the two guys (along with Marie and Isaac) over there, all the characters could interact and if I were to write out either, or both, of my characters, Marie and Isaac wouldn't be stuck because they could still move along with the others. For the time being, I will try my best to post at least once to twice a day and will keep all updated on whether or not my next step is in regards to keeping up and such. Thanks for being so patient though, I really appreciate it.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:36 pm

No problem :D. I work full time and am a full time student like a lot of the rest of you guys, so I understand the struggle. I don't think everyone's going over to Cara's apartment until later that night for dinner (five hours or so), but yeah, integrating everyone sounds like a good idea! Nick invited Isaac to Makayla's apartment, so they could always head over there since Marie obviously lives there too, if Cara's apartment doesn't work until later :).

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:42 pm

Yea I'm sure we will all be patient, as we are all there/have been there before. Make sure you do well in school. It always comes first, especially when you pay for it .-.

I'm actually sitting in my class waiting for it to start right now xD so woo mobile abilities!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:58 pm

I'll work on a post now but no promises it'll be up tonight because I have stage crew after this class that I'm in now. If anything I'll have a post tomorrow. If my characters are holding anyone up, please feel free to GodMod them for today/tonight and I'll pick it up tomorrow. Thanks again everyone.

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:16 am

Would you guys say it's about noon now? Earlier, later?

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:44 am

Yeah, I was thinking around then. 12:00-12:30?

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:13 am

I would say it's a 1 - 1:30 feel but then again my characters just took shots so their perception of time isn't too important to them at this point haha

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:29 pm

@CharlotteV - I wasn't sure if Isaac had come in or not yet, which is why he's tagged in my latest post. If he's not there, sorry, and ignore the tag!

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:58 pm

You're good love, I'm about to just kind of slide him through so it works!

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:46 pm

Sorry I got pulled into closing - if anyone needs to post in the next 1.5 hrs Isaac was just gunna apologize for lettin himself in, blame the free weed, and then jokingly demand some. I'll fix it asap ><

Fixed it! Tags are off, phones a bitch

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:21 am

I don't want to rush anything, but we can do a time skip to later that night whenever you guys are ready.

Collapse
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:36 am

I know in the most recent post I had Roman heading towards 5B, but I planned on having him ultimately change his mind. So there's no pressure from me on that front to keep things going. So yeah. I'm game whenever everyone else wants to

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:43 am

I'm alright with a time skip if everyone else is.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:59 am

I'm okay with skipping forward too :)!

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:01 am

It sounds good to me as well.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:42 pm

I posted again just because I felt like it lol but it shouldn't mess up a time skip, which I'm fine with :)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Upon Collapse's request, I posted the time skip! It's 5:00, so everyone could be coming to Cara's now, if that's what they're planning on doing.

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:15 pm

@Sorella @Chandz: Not like it affects Nick, so just out of my own curiosity, did that quickie end up happening ;D?

Collapse
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!