Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New York Life

A New York Life

a part of “A New York Life”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

A look into the lives of the tenants of an apartment building at 304 W 14th Street, in Manhattan, New York

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New York Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A New York Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:46 pm

LOL ^ I agree guys I think we need to know

Also I fuckin love the way Cara drags people XD she's awesome ohmygosh

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:08 am

That's for us to know and you to find out ;) jk. It was never discussed in all honesty, but let's be real it probably did.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:24 am

Makayla stopped Holly from cockblocking so hopefully they did ;)
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:20 am

It probably did honestly, Collin is a bit of a slut but it is something I should discuss still

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Hahah, thanks Charlotte! I hope she's not too much :X!!

LaurenAFI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:59 pm

Oh my god nooooo she's perfect XD I l.o.v.e Cara XD

I have a post ready but Ima wait for Chandz since Oliver is kind of Isaac's ticket but I can't wait to see eveyrone all in the same area omg

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:51 pm

@Charlotte actually go ahead and post. I'm not going to be able to post for at least the weekend. I'm currently being kicked out of the place that I live and will be working this weekend on making a new living situation for myself in the meantime. I'm not going to be able to get to my computer for a few days and I don't want to hold anyone up. Feel free to god mod Collin and Oliver until I post a returning message. I'm sorry to inconvenience anyone. I'm currently on mobile so that's how why I'm present now. I don't want to promise a post and then not be able to provide. Sorry again. I'll be back asap.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:05 pm

Oh shit hun >< you do you, take care of yourself! And good luck with everything! I can keep the boys in play so that you can pick them back up <3

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Aw, I hope everything gets sorted out, Chandz :/. That doesn't sound fun at all.

I think we could go with the idea that Collin, at the last minute, decided to go eat with his family and traveled there with Oliver. Isaac and Marie would still be invited to Cara's, since Ryan has already told her they're coming, and that way, if Chandz isn't back by the time the Thanksgiving dinner is over, it could still be plausible that his characters ended up spending the weekend with Collin's family, or something to that extent.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:21 pm

I was kind of jumping around a little so if I put someon's character in the wrong room let me know and I'll fix it ^^"

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:35 am

Hey, this may be a bit of a pain, but I see that it is quite open ended right now for Marie. I don't want Marie to be that person who doesn't show up to a function after it was made all the trouble for her to get there, but due to my own busy schedule this weekend, I don't find it likely I could keep up to speed with you guys this weekend.

I was told last minute to have my Friday and Sunday open and I'm actually going to sort of a classy event you could say, and I'm already stressing out on what I will wear and such on, lol. I know I could manage a reply or two this weekend, but given everything I have going on, and the activity I would need for this sort of thing, I feel it is best for Marie to go with Collin.

I am sorry for that long winded thing. If it doesn't make sense that's probably because I wrote it at 2:34 am. Oops.

I hope that's okay? :/

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:08 am

I was actually going to have Isaac go pick up Marie first and for some reason I just couldn't get the post to sound right so I rewrote it. It's like I knew you'd have to go @.@

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Haha, Charlote xD Maybe we're in too many rp's now that you can just sense when I can't and can be there? :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Okay, Sorella, that's fine. As I'm sure you guys have noticed, we are a group who can post pretty quickly as a whole. Sorella and Chandz, if you think your outside lives are too busy right now, and you won't be able to keep up with the roleplay as a whole, it's completely understandable. Real life is obviously more important, and I'm completely understanding about it. There would be no hard feelings if you can't handle the roleplay and need to leave it completely, but just let me know ASAP since as you've seen, we move quickly and it would be easier to write the characters out completely now, then in two weeks.

Collapse
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:28 am

I'm not that busy in general for the most part, it is just this weekend I was asked to keep it open for certain events. After that I should be fine, as tomorrow is a solid homework day so hopefully I just complete it all tomorrow and then I'm good. I'll be fine. :) I love Marie <3

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:24 pm

I love my characters and I love this role play but I guess, based on your post here @Collapse, I'm going to have to withdraw. I have so much going on right now and I can't keep up with the speed at which you guys post. My life is so chaotic and I don't want to be the reason this role play suffers. I'd love to role play again with all of you as soon as my life gets back together though. Thank you for understanding and I'll try to keep everyone updated on my life and whether I found a new place to live or not. Feel free to keep in touch.

I'll probably reuse these characters too because I really like them and I'd hate to use them once and never again.

Chandz
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:48 pm

With Colton's face claim freeing up, maybe I'll bring him back, so long as that doesn't mess with any of your heads if I'm bringing him in as a new guy. The story seems new enough and Chandz only made four posts out of the 71 with Colton's face claim, so I think I can get away with it. You people that are already in the story, let me know though. Also, I might make a female character if that's cool, because I don't do that often.

Thunder
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:00 am

YES, bring him back :D

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:01 am

I'm all for it

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:07 am

I wasn't in the first ones or anything so I can't really have an opinion on his character. I have no objections really. Just how will relations work now? Since I had some relations tied to Collin and Oliver through Marie.

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!