Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No-Go AA+

Picture Board

a part of “No-Go AA+”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Love School Drama (v.2) Make a reputation for yourself or make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No-Go AA+”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Picture Board

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:56 am

I didn't draw them, but I did pick out the hairstyles, colors, backgrounds and outfits to best suit each person (to my limited knowledge of the characters) do some editing and facial reconstruction on one or two, especially Gen and Shiori. Anyone can make them on the website I listed above, but the colors are way off sometimes so it won't look right on SOME of the dollmakers if you don't know how to photoshop ^^;

Once the couples here become a little more prominent I may actually try my hand at drawing a few kissing photos of everyone if anyone would be interested in that? I can draw somewhat, but I don't have the time to do it a lot, nor do I have a drawing tablet at the moment... (My cat broke mine..) o.o;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Cool. Your editing skills continue to amaze me. Some looks really suit the characters closely. I can say the Rhys one matches. Thanks for your efforts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:31 pm

OMG Thank you so much Queen!! I really really appreciate the trouble you went through (especially for photoshopping Gen's eyes) They look great!! and remind me so much of LSD with the swimsuits. So nostalgic. <3

I kind of draw too? Not really D: but I might attempt drawing our characters too when I feel more confident in art. I think that's a great idea!

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:11 pm

To Celebrate Over 500 Posts! (This isn't even all of what I made, but they're the only ones finished)

Shiori, Cassiopeia, Arietta, Tsukiko

Mai, Yuuki, Mao, Akira

Gen at the beach

Sleepy Shiori

Tsukiko on stage

Devone at the beach

Sleepy Akira

Tsukiko and Sora

Akira and Rhys

Cassiopeia and Aeon

Mai and Bishop

Akira and Rhys

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tinkers on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:42 am

Woahh owooo <3

I'll drop in some pictures I found off google just now. Hid the images since some are big.

(Tadetta)
Spoiler: show

(Ryoune)
ImageImage

(Keipeia)
ImageImageImage

(Ropeia)

(Roccone)
ImageImage

(Rhyiko)

(Jovone)

(Keitta)

(Rhysori)
ImageImageImage

(Rosori)
ImageImageImage

(Sorako)
ImageImage

(Soretta)

(Keira)

(Roetta)

Tinkers
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:43 pm

Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Ehmeh gash quq all these things are so adorable and awesome!!! I'm a little lateto the party but i wouldn't mind trying my hand at drawing some of the castx3 Honestly I love the pairings too>w<
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:15 am

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:30 pm

I started on a group shot of the active characters. Really rough stuff at the moment. Anyone have specific requests regarding the look of individual characters?

To avoid spamming up da hizzouse, just PM me if you have specific requests about the group shot.

Also, if anyone was wondering what the finished sketch will look like, it'll be inked, and look similar to this.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:18 am

Super's idea for a neko theme so we compiled some pics of the characters together :3
I really like this template: http://iduna-haya.deviantart.com/art/Pi ... -618635798
Click on image for bigger version~

@Holy
Cool! Looking forward to it ^^

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:11 pm

Nice pinboard! Though! Can I request a tidbit change on Kazuki's photo?

I have this one with him enjoying neko power!!!

Look at that smile, so adorbs! But, I fear what's behind that smile though @_@
"All that remained was... me..."

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Thanks and sure ^^ That pic suits him better anyway.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Progress report!

Also the last one turned out to be blurry as hell, so hopefully this one gives everyone a better idea on how it'll turn out. Again, lemme know if there's anything you'd like modified about it!

Also looks like this is the 1-year anniversary of this exact picture board. Good stuff.

EDIT: Looking at the cat-ear board Valk posted, anyone want to see a theme going with this group shot? Gimmie dat feedback!

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:24 am

These are great.

I'd honestly prefer non themed Holy but that's just me. You should draw what you are inspired to.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:50 am

I'm just about done light work, so it was the last chance for anyone to request for anything. Since nothing's been said, I'll continue with what comes naturally. All good, thanks!

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:28 pm

I'm bored, so allow me these >.< WEE!

On the platform!!! Rhys in swim attire weee! Look at those muscles!

Of course since everyone thinks Bishop is the younger brother! Well, he's not so young and has the moves you know it!

Okay.... Johnny might be still adapting to the new school and country... But, if he ever becomes a fireman, there would be a lot of houses on fire!

Akira... You know this is bound to happen, right? Be careful! That bunny costume is ravishing!

We've already seen Gen sizzling in her Halloween costume and here is another proof that she's a vixen in hiding!

Have you ever wondered what Shiori would be like as a nurse? Can you give an injection? Please!

Lady would kill me again lol! But Aeon probably lost in a bet and has to dress a spring goddess! Hahahaha!

It's not only Bishop that can grow up you know! Even Mai can!

Talks about Yuuki being a robot, well, she looks cool as one lol! Be careful bullies you would be killed on sight!

There are talks that Ryou is some bad boy kinda vibe, but looking at this, I might want to get captured instead lol!

We have another bunny here! You just want to be cuddled by Cassiopeia!

Now Kazuki is feeling a bit mischievous here, do you want to eat with him?

Well, I guess Sora would be willing to serve something to eat? LOL

Then again, if you want some old style hunting, we have our Tsukiko, cave woman-ish!

Tadashi appears to be a good boy, but you know he can be your personal devil!

Devone kinda reminds me of the noble alley cat you know? Makes you want to tame her right?

Mao is an artists isn't she? Well, she made herself an artwork!

Kei you should join the Inryouku!!! Look at that butler!

If we have a male-devil, we also have a she-devil in Fuyuki weee!

And Rocco can also be a grown up, what do ya think?

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BelleTheAngel on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:45 am

Tsukiko would like to say Merry Christmas to everyone!

BelleTheAngel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:08 pm

How in the world are you finding these pictures of dudes that resemble Johnny very well? I have a hard time finding them for my posts.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:25 pm

@Holy: The charcter's name is Makoto Tachibana. A character from a very popular anime called 'Free!'. It's about a high school boys swim club (so fan service). It's the same anime that Bishop's face claim is from. There are thousands of pics, gifs, fan art and so one. Merry Christmas.

https://www.google.com/search?q=makoto+tachibana&biw=1760&bih=890&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_3_D8_pTRAhVLs1QKHeWsAUIQ_AUIBigB

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:36 pm

Gen, Shiori, Akira, Yuuki (with hair extensions), and Devone

Akira

Akira

Akira

Yuuki

Mai

Misaki

Devone

Shiori

BISHOP XDDDD

Sexy Santa Cassiopeia

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!