Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RPG Newspaper anyone?

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Re: RPG Newspaper anyone?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:36 pm

She does do female, and sent me her female question. =p
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Saken wrote:She does do female, and sent me her female question. =p

Yay feel free to ask people to send ya some :).
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:06 pm

I have, and once more, Females go to Risp, I am getting the -male- questions. We switched Genders.

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 pm

Saken wrote:I have, and once more, Females go to Risp, I am getting the -male- questions. We switched Genders.

What made you switch out of curiosity?

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Ask him, he's the one who decided it, in the first post that he posted up that I was helping, back on page two.

Saken
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:22 am

I don't know if I posted in this thread, but if I haven't, I'm posting now so it appears in my "View your posts" page. I don't know that I can commit to making regular contributions (And it appears that Karato and Alasund are writing about many of my updates; I have collaborated some with Karato to that end privately), but I draw political cartoons in real life from time to time, so why not draw one or two cartoons for this paper? I draw by hand and do not use the computer, but there you go. If possible, I could also add an official TNG notice (not news, not editorial, government-sponsored notice) about something.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:14 pm

I apologize, but are we just talking about this or are we actually doing this? Either way, I'm stepping out...I don't think I actually want to work for this stuff on a regular basis. (Making puzzles is hard. Making good puzzles is harder.)

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:52 am

We're trying, but it's hard to get everything column. We're most of the stuff. But Crim can't concentrate on it until later this month. The plan is to be finished this month. Perhaps it was too ambitious :/.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:13 am

Yeah sorry, I've been so busy with shit the last month. RL/holiday/Coursework etc and trying to keep up with my RP's. I'm hoping that I can pick up my new netbook this weekend so that I have a decent computer to work off of as this one is dying. If that happens it means that this weekend I'll be in all weekend due to lack of funds. Which then means I can concentrate on this, hopefully. I'll let you know though as I have a shit ton of stuff I need to get done v.v; RL sucks sometimes. But I guess it's my own fault for procrastinating on the important stuff v.v;

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!