Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Smile (OOC&SU)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Smile (OOC&SU)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Sorry I haven't gotten either of my characters up yet. I was about halfway finished and my internet ate them. I'll try and get the nerd guy up in the morning, if I can't manage to finish him tonight.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Is everyone in this taken? >.>
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:17 am

Name: Kevin Wade WilsonImage
Nickname: Wade, please.
Character: Nerd boy
Physical Appearance: Wade stands at the wonderfully awkward hight of 5'11, and the fact that his muscles are non existent and that he's clumsy doesn't help him any. His hair is dark brown, and is never neat, it's always a huge mess and looks like he doesn't even own a comb. Doesn't much matter, though, as nothing short of shaving his head would make his hair stay down. His eyes, though, his eyes are a nice, pretty, and not to mention bright, green color. They'd really blow people away if they weren't hidden behind those think glasses of his.
Personality: Put simply: awkward and shy. Wade isn't one to talk to new people, and even when he talks to his closest friend, he's always stuttering, stammering, and making a fool of himself. He can't seem to ever say what he means, and every time he's called on by a teacher, he seems to forget what class he's in. He's a brilliant student, but far too shy to speak in front of people. Maybe that, and the fact that he's always had to wear glasses, is what got him labeled as a "nerd" in the first place. Though, if you can manage to overlook his shy awkwardness, he's a really sweet guy who genuinely cares about the people around him.
Brief History: Wade grew up in a fairly normal home, two parents (who got divorced when he was ten) and an older sister (who was a preppy cheerleader) and a dog. It was almost an ideal life, in the eyes of his parents, who wanted nothing more than for both of their children to be perfect. Though, When Wade was three and they had to buy him a pair of glasses...Things already started going downhill for him. His mother would tell you that the boy was born learning, he said his first word at three months, it was "Mama," and started reading simple books (which a little help at times) almost as soon as he got those glasses when he was three. So, really, it was no wonder when he was bullied a little when he started grade school. He was never shy before the bullying started, but once it did, the boy suddenly had a shell, and it wasn't easy to get him out of it. His life has just sort of continued that way, he goes to school, goes home, does whatever homework he somehow didn't get the chance to finish, and then he reads comic books...He reads comic books and dreamed of what life would be like if he had superpowers.
Secret Crush: Don't tell anyone...But he's taken a liking to the goth girl.
Extra: Nope.

I'll be making my nerdy chick when I get home from church today.
Last edited by Jeffrey! on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:44 am

The skater girl is still available, Nezzy (= And the "other guy".
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:10 pm

Mmkay :D I'll have a sheet up for the "other guy" when I get home?
If no one wants to play the Skater Girl I may take that one up as well so we can have all spots filled.

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Okay (: When you get your sheet up tonight and come back, if no one filled that spot, your more then welcome to take her! (= And hopefully tonight or tomorrow we can get this started!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey I am back! :D

And well I had a fantastic birthday party and more good news is that I don't have strep throat or tonsillitis.. I just have a common cold.

I have finished Umbriel but my friend came right as I was about to submit her lol.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Hehe, WB Sorella!!!! (= I missed ya! You can take the role as Skater Girl, if you'd like. We're waiting on the other nerdy girl, Nezzy's character, prep guy, then you! And we're done!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:10 pm

I wasn't sure weather or not the skater girl was still mine lol.. :P I am still looking for a picture that I love though.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Go ahead(: And we should start tomorrow!

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Name: Noah Joél Nicholson
Appearence: Image
Nickname: NJ or Noél
Character: Prep Guy
Physical Appearence: Noah has beautiful amber colored hair that is short and well maintained. He stands at a delectable 6'1" and weighs a healthy 175 pounds. He works out nearly every other day causing his body to reach a beautiful muscular tone. Beng 17 means that his facial hair thrives lively on his face, though he has kept it maintained since puberty. He has a beautiful set of full pink lips, perfect for kissing. He has beautiful deep pools of jade for eyes, which usually captivate any who converse with him. His skin is nearly flawless, aside from accidental scars from his childhood. He wears a size 11 shoe, a size medium shirt and a moderate size in pants and undergarments. He has a rather deep masculine voice, but not too deep and not too high, it sorta settles in the middle. He has beautiful pearly white teeth and marvelously manicured nails. He usually wears nothing but name brand expensive clothing
Personality: Just because he is preppy doesn't mean his attitude is. When not readingor writing fictional stories, he can be seen singing and working out. Sometimes he will say things before he thinks causing problems between him and others. He doesn't believe in lying to anyone, and it is this honesty that get him into lotsof trouble. He doesn't believe in allowing others to walk over him nor disrespect him. He is constanty using his status to get him places he shouldn't be. He can be a very trustworthy friend. He hasn't really met anyone that can handle his personality. Yes he believes in speaking his mind, and no he doesn't fear the results of doing so. Just like his parents he is a perfectionist when it comes to his work.
Brief History: Born into a family of snobs and perfectionist, Noah had no choice but to follow in the footsteps of those before him. Though not as snobbish, he is a perfectionist regarding certain things. He grew up with the best and still has the best. He is an only child, and his parents spoil him rotten. Whatever he wants he gets, but he doesn't let it go to his head. Now in high school, he focuses more on his studies and less on his materials. He is fine with his parents choosing the college he will attend. Recently he has started going to parties and avoiding his parents questions on his whereabouts. He has started drinking and being rather promiscuous. Though he is safe with whomever he is with, his friends fear for his safety. The Noah you meet during the day is completely different from the Noah you meet at a party during the night.
Secret Crush: N/A at the current moment...
Extra: he is an A plus student even with the secret life he lives.
Last edited by Wei_Wuxian on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:05 pm

he's gorgeous!!<3333333

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Why thank you Aika, he is rather delish looking. At least that is what my friend said lol....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 pm

he is, very much so, and very much accepted ^^ I'm going to name my son Noah Isiah hehe ^^ and my daughter Arianna Rose... wonder which one I'll have? Hm, find out next month! But accepted(:

I'm off to bed, hopefully we get this started tomorrow! Night<33

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey sorry I haven't worked on any characters yet ever since I got home I've been singing and thinking a lot to my self and I just haven't come out of it.. I sorta did now but it's kind of still there but I'mma try to finish at least one character out of three tonight.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:06 pm

And I feel really bad for not finished the nerd girl...I've had a lot more on my plate the last few days than I thought I would, and while I absolutely have to get to bed now...I'll make every possibly effort to finish her tomorrow.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:02 am

Alright, that's perfectly fine! (: I'll go ahead and make the IC tonight, and you guys can just go ahead and finish up your characters! I'm anxious to get started... hehe ^^

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 pm

SORRY! I would have been on and working on my last character in this but my internet wasn't working and then I was reading a book and lost track of time...

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:09 pm

It's okay! ((: Guyysss, I'm graduating in 4 weeks!!! So I'll probably be a bit busy.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Congrats on graduating in four weeks! :D That's awesome!

I will try to finish my characters tonight! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!