Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Bell Witch Institute for Troubled Youths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Bell Witch Institute for Troubled Youths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:37 am

I would like to change a Face Claim~
Do I like the FC's I have? Yes, but I also understand it's a little difficult to make a character if you yourself aren't fond of the FC. So go for it. Just let me know which FC you want to change, and who to.
What if I want to play a staff member?
Ooohhh please! Hit me up via PM for more details
How long do reservations last?
Depends on the popularity. If there's lots of interest in a role, you have 48 hours to get a character up. If not, a WIP will hold your spot. Just don't keep the RP from starting, kay?
How do I make a reservation?
Tell me which FC you want, followed by filling out the Magic -- age section. If there's anything extra important, tell me that too. That would be a good time to stake a claim on another character - romantic interest? best friend? whatever, go for it, I'll log it.
What is "Magic"? What is "Offense"? What is "Years"?
Magic stands for what skill your character excels in. They can all do pretty much anything, but they have a strength. Their offense is whatever they did to get thrown into Bell Witch. Could be as simple as an unhealthy interest in the Dark Arts (which is illegal) to murder. Years is how long they've been in the mansion. Could be from childhood, to just two months ago.
Can I add to the plot?
Absolutely, be as dramatic as you want. PM me if you have questions.
You didn't answer my question...
Ask below and I will :)

What should be in our CS?
Just the basic stuff, really. General info, personality, history. I would add a spot about their magical strengths and weaknesses - keep these under control, though, alright? If you want to wait until I have Twitch up to use as an example, feel free. HOWEVER your characters history needs to be much more interesting than "____ has dark magic because mommy drank and daddy hit". Parents screw their kids up, sure. But keep in mind that these kids are in Bell Witch because they were deemed unacceptable for Magical Society, their parents can't be that messed up, ight? Outsource a little.

YOU CAN request a Character Skele if you feel like you need one.

I'll have my character up tomorrow as it is 1AM here lol - reservation countdowns WILL NOT begin until he is finished. It's only fair.
Last edited by CharlotteV on Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Bell Witch Institute for Troubled Youths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:42 am

Well, you may be sick of me by now Charlotte, but none the less here I am again. Feel free to kick me out if you want :P

I was wondering if I could reserve role four with the face claim Phoebe Tonkin instead? Also could I get back to you on the magic aspect.

Shapeshifting || Practicing the Dark Arts || 2 years || 18 || Phoebe Tonkin

Last edited by Caille on Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:37 am

Hiya!

Love your RP idea by the way- please could I reserve 'Role Three: FC Charolotte Free'.

Thank you so much, I'll start work on my CS at first opportunity!

Magic: Atomkinesis
Offense: Murder
Sentence: 15 Years
Face Claim: Charlotte Free

Additional Information: I haven't made any decisions about this yet but if anybody would like to come up with some kind of relation between characters, feel free to inbox me or anything. I'll update this once I've had some ideas.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:20 am

Hey! I'd like to reserve Role Five if that's okay. I kind of want to wait until Twitch is up before I do the rest of the CS, since this is the first roleplay I'll be applying for in about five years that wasn't on Tumblr. This was the newest roleplay when I registered and after a few HOURS of looking through roleplays, it's still the only one I'm interested in joining, haha. It's like fate. ;P

Name: Noah Ezekiel Oswald
Magic: Zoopathy
Offense: Assault
Sentence: 7 Years
FC: Avan Jogia

Commonly known as Oz
Image Image Image

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:51 pm

@Sorella -- lol not tired of you yet ;) ironically enough I almost used Pheobe myself, I'm just so in love with Jamie Chung *sighs* alas, I will change her for you.

@Livy Grey -- fantastic darling!

@nezzyrps -- well I am so glad to have caught your interest ^^ let me know if you need anything!

All reservations are in! Oh and I changed 'sentence' to 'years in Mansion' because I felt like that was confusing. It's kind of a known fact that no one ever gets to leave Bell Witch, so "sentence" isn't really the right word I was looking for. If anyone wants to change their years, let me know. If not, you're fine :D

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:01 pm

We seem to be automatically drawn to each other!

Magic: Cyrokinesis (ice manipulation)
Offense: Assault
Time In Bell Witch: 3 years
Face Claim: Lucky Blue Smith
Last edited by partially-stars on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:06 pm

If Nezzy is open to it, I think possibly our characters could be best friends? :)

@Charlotte: Thank you dear <3 It's very appreciated.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:26 pm

I am most definitely down with that. <3

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:48 pm

@iCat -- mwahahah love you so much :D

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT MY CAST YOU GUYS

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:03 pm

I'll be posting a WIP soon, once I nail down the skeleton, which I have almost completed :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Same tbh I very much approve of your FC choices

EDIT (since I don't wanna post twice in a row): Alright, I gotta get to my mom's house, so I'll be offline for like three or four hours probably but then I'll be back.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Thank you!

I should have Twitch up within the next couple of hours. I backed myself into a corner wanting an FC whose pictures do not do well with character skeletons...meaning I'm having to be creative and I oh so hate that >>

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookiiie on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Hi! I'd like to reserve role six if that's alright? :D

Magic: Empathic Strength
Offense: Property Damage
Time In Bell Witch: 1 Year
Face Claim: Michael B Jordan

Cookiiie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:26 pm

Meanwhile I couldn't stay away so I'm just casually lurking on mobile, much to the vexation of my family.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:48 pm

Fuckin finished him. Good freakin lord. *falls over*

So all 48 hour reservations start NOW

Also, role 6 is reserved for you dear :)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:31 pm

READING TWITCH'S BIO HAS ME SO EXCITED LET ME TELL YOU

Edit: Okay but so far
@Sorella your char seems like the perfect fit for Oz's bestie
@CharlotteV meanwhile Twitch seems like the perfect enemy because they're close to being polar opposites and just on the basis of Twitch is scared of animals while Oz's whole thing is animals and Oz is scared of fire while Twitch's whole thing is fire I'm done I love him so much what a cupcake

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:38 pm

AHAHAHAHA

Twitch is just like "FIGHT ME" while he's jumping at every loud noise at the same time XD I'm so fucking glad you like him so much though. My little flame cupcake XD

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:50 pm

I have finished Charlie! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:22 pm

Is this full, I saw everything is reserved but I'd love to join!. I'd like to play two characters; a male staff member & a female student. Let me know :)
XViolet7

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Hey guys! I'm home, and working on Oz. :) Hopefully, he'll be done and sent tonight.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!