Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Darkest Time

The Darkest Time

a part of “The Darkest Time”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

So there's some sort of age-old war, right? Over some lame stolen artifact, a book or something that's apparently full of age-old evils. All you know is you're suddenly stuck on this fantastic journey of mysteries with all these other creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Darkest Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Darkest Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun May 05, 2013 2:45 pm

HMMM

*edit*

Aha, see, 2 years. Less than you. So I guess I was 16 when I made the account, but I was totally roleplaying before this site. B)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun May 05, 2013 2:46 pm

Freak: I know how you feel, somewhat. Up until I joined this place, I had been on one site since I was twelve. I only left because it was shut down after a bunch of glitches following the East Coast storm last Summer. :-/
OurStars

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun May 05, 2013 2:54 pm

@Spec: omfg thats so WEIRD to think about ya know? Wait, how long have i known you then? (wasnt loud the first time i rp'ed with you, Tabby, Poet, and Maci?) and then i pm'ed you telling you i had a crush on you and thought you were a guy. didnt that happen? omfg i was a stupid child

@Stars: YEAH YEAH ITS KINDA A WEIRD FEELING. though this site is the only one im one. i like this one the most. but still. I mean. 3 years of my life on this thing. sucking away slowly at my social life. and 3 years of me writing. have you ever just looked back on what you wrote like at the beginning of your rping thing and then looked at now and kinda just thought that you were SUPER AMAZING.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun May 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Four years.

Bam.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun May 05, 2013 3:03 pm

@Freak: Screams You were like the 80th person to PM me asking if I were a guy, I was laughing so hard. Every single time I get a message like that, you don't know how hard it is to admit that I'm not. So hard. Was LOUD the first one? I didn't do much in that one. I don't remember doing anything at all in that one, actually. Maci made me join it, then I dragged Tabby and poetic along because it was us four for a while since we all got together in *ehem* my awesome, amazing Timeless. And then Tabby disappeared and Maci phased in and out and poetic and I got found out and she got kicked off. Now it's just me and you. *insert gross sobbing and alcohol abuse here* Oh btw poetic and I are banned from talking to each other at all anymore. Period. No more poetic for me.

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 05, 2013 3:09 pm

Haha I beat you all! Well, not on this site, but I'm about to be at my 5year mark. Though back when I never actually had a site to RP on so a bunch of us at school started one in a spiral that got passed around. Then I started on another site that I got in trouble for for my foul mouth (not kicked off--just warned, but I left anyway because I couldn't control my language. I'm just a natural curser). And then last year got started here and...haven't left since.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun May 05, 2013 3:09 pm

@Spec: really? DUDE I HAD LIKE THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON YOU AND YOUR WRITING. swoons ya know before i totally accepted that i wasnt strictly dudes and shit. but i laughed so HARD at your response like omfg it was super awkward and i just wanted to cry laughing. Dude i thought you didnt like your alcohol. stop drinking it you dork. though it did go from 4 to 5 to...3...to 2. us being the last. yeah no shh thats saddening. BUT WHAT REALLY WHY WHY WHAT WOAH I SHOCKED WHAT HAPPENED UHHHH.... get on pester and then tell me

@Tali: YOU ARE MY SENIOR i bow down to you. Tell me what i need to do Master. Yeah, but still. that is really cool. im sure you remember the older version of this site more than i do

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun May 05, 2013 3:14 pm

@Talis: For real, dude, you are like the forever person. Way above my level over here.

@Charlotte: I used to jump from forum to forum. I started out on *cough* tv.com as something...very...embarrassing. I mean, think of the most obnoxious, newbie roleplayer you can think of, and that was me on that site. Then I did another forum I loved, and a myspace thing, and a couple other various things that died because the two owners got in a fight (ugh) so I ended up googling and joining this.

@Freak: I can't help that I'm just so awesome B) I get all the digital roleplaying ladies.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 05, 2013 3:26 pm

@H3ROLol I feel ya, I used to be such a noob O.O but I was playing with others my own age so it never hit how obnoxious I was until I looked back. Goggle brought me here too, I was just looking for a site that wouldn't sensor me bwahaha XD

People have asked me if I'm a guy before too. I think it's because I've got no boundries and I'm a borderline perv. But I just send back "Really dude? My name is Charlotte...like, for real..."

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun May 05, 2013 3:47 pm

I've been asked too, though not often. I've gotten asked if i was a gay man i can tell you that. i never laughed so hard in my LIFE.

@Spec: oh yeah baby, you get all the ladies. They flock to you. and then you say something and then run away in horror. youre doomed to have only your fictional characters you loser dust.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun May 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Alright. Co-GM speaking. I have some information, got it?

These characters are sorta like...ya know. Magical. Witches and Warlocks use magic/spells, Fae naturally can control emotions, blah blah that sort of thing. Well there isnt a 'power' section. IF you want to make one, i would put it under either Basics or Personal Info. if you want to have your powers but you dont wanna add a section, you can just do something creative like put it under personality or something.

@Spec: yeah okay whenever you see this (you little napping butt) you can accept Ariel now. Im about to write up his history so i'll just write his Personality after that (i cant seem to figure out what his personality is like. is like...really kind and laid back, but has this elegant appeal to him b/c of his royal ass blood, but he is really stubborn, but really considering of peoples feelings to make sure they are okay, yet he loves to prank people and really doesnt like to talk all that often and gets annoyed easily)

@Everyone else: OH YEAH I FINISHED MY BABY! adore him. He is super pretty. :3

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun May 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Ugh I haven't done anything today but I'm tired and all wibbly-wobbly. Bluhbluhbluh I need more caffeine pills.

@Listen here LF: Alright, I'll go accept Ariel (I should deny him because he's tainted by you). I'm having issues with Mavin's personality because he's like a contradiction and a hypocrite and junk because I'm basing him as a love child of two different people sobs.Ooh, Ariel likes pranks? He'll get along great with Mavin. Mavin's all about pranks yo.

Okay. I'm going to finish Mavin THEN get icecream. Hahaha for sure this time.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airlia on Sun May 05, 2013 6:31 pm

Y'all were talking about how long you'd been on this site...
So I got on the first account I made that I never used because I was so curious, haha.

I can't find where I can see the age of my account without posting.
All I know the first message in my inbox is from Dec. 3, 2008...
But I've been roleplaying for about 12-13 years... When it's that long, things blur together, haha.

Let's see how old this account is... :D

-ohemxbree

Airlia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ohemxbree on Sun May 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Cool, ignore my above post, haha.

ohemxbree
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun May 05, 2013 7:20 pm

^_^

Hey, I have a question about how Nymphs work. Because I had been thinking based on Greek Nymphs, and such, but then realized that there aren't really Gods or anything, or titans, and because she isn't a tree nymph or anything like that, she can't have just grown. So, I mean, are Nymphs in this world born (In which case, do the rare male nymphs have some kind of harem system?) or do they just kind of, well, appear?

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiaki Hamano on Sun May 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Finish my character's personality. I don't care what people say about him, I'm so damned proud about him *sniffs* A really long assed and detailed personality *sniffs* I am having this proud mama feeling

EDIT: Oh, almost forget... If any of you want to create a relationship with my character prior the rp, feel free to send me a message, okay? I'd love to talk to all of you

Chiaki

Chiaki Hamano
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Ok so now all we need is...our lovely GM's character...HURRY UP I'm dying over here (I'm so bossy...my deepest apologies)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun May 05, 2013 8:32 pm

H-hey folks, I was wonderin' if I could reserve the Dragonkin role. I think it's open but please forgive me if I accidentally overlooked someone, ahaha. (β™₯ó㉨ò)οΎ‰β™‘

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun May 05, 2013 8:38 pm

I had one sent in and was working on it, but I'll retract him and save him for something else. So disregard Kellach.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun May 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Aaaaah!! I'm sorry; I didn't mean to butt in!!! Are you sure of this? Seriously, it's okay!!

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!