Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Darkest Time

The Darkest Time

a part of “The Darkest Time”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

So there's some sort of age-old war, right? Over some lame stolen artifact, a book or something that's apparently full of age-old evils. All you know is you're suddenly stuck on this fantastic journey of mysteries with all these other creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Darkest Time”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Darkest Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun May 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Oh yeah, definitely. He was just filler until someone else decided to join up. I still got my snake-girl, no worries. There's no point in selfishly hogging all the spots after all. I'll just have to make her accidentally snark at somebody to fill my smartass quota.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Yeah I'm the selfish one who takes up spots *guilty smile*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun May 05, 2013 9:20 pm

@Bree: Dang dude! Holy crap!

@OS: That is definitely a good question. Hmmm Okay I texted freak with the question, but she hasn't answered yet >< For now, I'm gonna say whichever you'd rather. Whichever's more convenient for you and your character since you're playing the Nymph! This entire roleplay idea is actually freak's, but she wanted me to make it.

@Chiaki: It is really good! Good job ^^ I need to get my butt in the program. All I have left is the personality, ugh. I'm at a friend's watching a movie right now, but I can sit here and do it anyway.

@AverageBear: Since you and Talisman seem to have talked it out between each other, I'll go ahead and reserve you ^^

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun May 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Well, both are fine, I just wanted to be more accurate to the world of the roleplay, I guess. The harem idea is kind of entertaining, I guess. Either way, as notice (since I'm too lazy to finish the bio), Serafina spent much of her life just kind of wandering around with a ragtag group composed of all different species, so she might have met some of the people prior to this, I suppose? I don't know.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiaki Hamano on Sun May 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Sarah, if you want to meet my character already, I will be more than happy to discuss our characters' relationship with you.

Chiaki Hamano
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 pm

I LIKE THE HAREM IDEA OMFG ROLL WITH IT MAKE IT YOUR BITCH AND YES. okay my point is made.

SPEC DO NOT SAY THIS IS MINE. it was just my idea i had sorta written out (along with Cayleen) but still, you made it. take some credit okay?!

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun May 05, 2013 10:01 pm

I'll send you a pm :-)

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Sun May 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Harem idea? Yeah okay you guys got this. If something happens that I need to know about, just lemme know. I went ahead and accepted my own character, and yours too Chiaki (I hope that's okay! if not, please yell at me!!). I'm still not finished, though. I thought I could do the personality tonight, but this movie is screwing me up. At least he's up, though, so once all characters are in, I'll make a starter. Sound good~?

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun May 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Sounds awesome!

NEW KID HURRY UP

Chances of my boredom turning me into some 'the ring' girl that can crawl through computer screens and strangle people is highly likely...

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun May 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Also, in regards to Freak's comment about the harem: I shall.

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun May 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun May 05, 2013 10:41 pm

That comic is very rarely out of place.

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun May 05, 2013 11:09 pm

oh yess look at those sexy nipple-less women struttin their stuff. Yes woo harem idea! Makes me wish my boy was more of a flirt. But he is not. He is a cutiepie.

@SPEC: OMFG HIS HISTORY ISNT REALLY TRAGIC LOOK AT IT NO ONE IS DEAD. HE ACTUALLY HAD A LITTLE LOVE THING GOING ON LIKE OMFG SPEC DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE EVOLVED FROM TORTURING MY CHARACTERS??

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun May 05, 2013 11:16 pm

One never truly stops torturing their characters, we only change the timing.

Really, who expects someone like Bailey to come out on the other side of a suicide mission intact?

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Mon May 06, 2013 1:32 am

Whew, I am just about done. I have the other half of the personal section and then kablamo! Alas, I am going to bed for now. :') I look forward to roleplaying with you aaaall! good night

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Mon May 06, 2013 4:48 am

A shy naga, a guy who is somewhat afraid of confident women, and a dragon who blushes furiously at the hint of anything lewd? Guys. You are literally asking for Fina to spend the entire adventure singing the worst songs she knows.

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chiaki Hamano on Mon May 06, 2013 5:08 am

Oh, but wait a sec, don't be too happy, Sarah... There's still a centaur who is very honorable and will most likely protect the weak until...well, until he flips into one of his other two personas...

Chiaki

Chiaki Hamano
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Mon May 06, 2013 6:03 am

At which point, the songs begin once more.

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon May 06, 2013 8:25 am

and dont forget my guy; a stubborn, kind,and easily annoyed guy. How will Fina react to that?

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Mon May 06, 2013 9:05 am

Call him shorty. Always. It'll be her nickname for them.
She loves getting reactions out of people,
after all.

OurStars
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!