Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Human Puzzle

The Human Puzzle

a part of “The Human Puzzle”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Give a bored, sadistic man enough power and resources to create his own amusement and what do you get? Why, human puzzle of course! <All positions taken>

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Human Puzzle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Human Puzzle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:56 pm

I'm not exactly sure when I'll get a chance to post. Perhaps in a week but really I have no idea. Sorry! Schools kicking my butt right now lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:09 pm

Ack! I forgot to check the thread and then I got busy xp my bad! I'll read the new posts and hopefully post tomorrow, but definitely within this week. Sorry about that!

And I hope your midterm went well!
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Thanks Fadded :)

And Blue- just post when you can :) I may post before you just to keep things moving.
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Okay so I have had a bit of a delay. I ended up having to deal with a family emergency and some application prep so I haven't been able to sit down and right this week XP. I will see what I can do this weekend buy my family makes a huge thing out of Halloween so I can't guarantee a post until Tuesday. Sorry about the delay!

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:02 pm

Oh yeah, I'm still here. I probably won't be on for about a week, week and a half because next week is tech week for this play I'm in so I have rehearsal every night on top of school work, but at the pace we are going at now, by the time everyone gets a post up will be right around when things finally settle down for me. Just know I'm not abandoning you guys for the next week or so. :p
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Thanks Haas :) And that's fine, I'm having a really busy next two weeks as well with major exams coming up. Stress levels are through the roof!!

Molly- by any chance would you be happy to post before me? I was just thinking it might give me more to respond to as Sam will just be watching, and Ember's too busy in her own head.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:43 pm

Finally posted! @_@ sorry that took so long this time around. Good luck on midterm/tests for those of you taking them. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Thanks Fadded :)

Just to let you know, Molly said she would post this Monday (though obviously she's become busy) so her post will be before mine, but if you want to post please do so :)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Hey guys! I'm hoping I can post sometime after the 15th as I have papers due! I really hope I can cause I don't want to hold anyone up or anything!

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:25 am

Real life has been kicking my ass so I apologize for my lack of activity. I'm working hard to get my post done (along with two lab reports). If I don't post within the next few hours I'll at least have a draft in my pastebin (where I keep everything) so that I can pick it back up tomorrow!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:35 am

Thanks Molly and Blue :)

I'll probably be able to get a post up tomorrow as finally I might be done!!! (Uni wise)

Just quick checkin- is everyone still here and wanting to be involved? :)

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:21 am

Definitely still here (as you know). Finals will be coming up in December so I will definitely be quiet around that time, but afterwards I'll have 3 weeks of winter break! I'm unsure of how next quarter will be since I have signed on for three labs but I will let you all know of how things go.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:26 pm

I'm still here and of course I definitely want to be involved. My class work is slowing down so I might be able to post soon. Within a few days maybe. I am considering leaving unfortunately just cause I've had so much work lately but I really don't want to leave unless I have no choice. This has lasted a thousand times longer than anything I've ever been involved in and damions my baby so I'm going to try and stick it out don't worry!

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:26 pm

I am here :V
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:36 am

Okay I'm working on a post right now! Hopefully I should have it up before I go to bed if not definitly on Monday. I wasn't expecting Lydia to be left alone with Lydia hope that gets interesting.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:39 am

Thank you Blue :) And yeah.....hopefully that is okay with everyone :) It's only temporary.

Fadded and Haas are you guys still around?

Due to the business of this time of year it's completely fine if the posting slows down. I think it's more important to have reasonably regular posting rather than quick pace.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:35 pm

It feels so GOOD to post again!

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:59 pm

-screeches-

we're almost to 200 posts! :V

It really does feel nice to post again u.u I missed it, haha

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:38 am

I am here! I am here and very much want to continue <3 Sorry about my delay. I've been in a writing funk for some reason and I just haven't signed into rpg for a while. Didn't realize how much time passed @.@

Good luck on finals everyone! You can do it!!

EDIT:
Okay so I wrote the post but it is 1am XD I don't trust it. So I am going to edit it and then post in the morning.. er... later in the morning. Shane, I wasn't sure how Ember would respond at the end so if you need me to change anything, just let me know and I would be happy to fix it. Similarly, if you need me to change something with what he pulled from her, let me know.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Merry almost-Christmas, friends!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!