Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Human Puzzle

The Human Puzzle

a part of “The Human Puzzle”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Give a bored, sadistic man enough power and resources to create his own amusement and what do you get? Why, human puzzle of course! <All positions taken>

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Human Puzzle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Human Puzzle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Yes Merry Christmas Eve guys!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:36 am

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you had a fantastic day yesterday :)

Since the season is so busy I haven't even really been checking in the last couploe of weeks!

But I had a question to ask...how would you all feel about heading towards a finale of this rp? Working towards the end of it?

Molly is considering leaving us soon after being so faithful for so long :) And I'm kind of feeling now might be a nice time to finish up all together, if that is also how others feel?
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:08 am

I'm not opposed to ending it! All good things must come to an end right? And besides I've never had the privilege to actually finish a role play here if ever! It would be an honor to do so with you all!

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:09 pm

I hope you all had a good Christmas!

And it pains me to hear that the rp is coming to an end! But at the same time, like Blue said, I would be happy to finally be a part of a role-play that has officially come to its end. I've never had the privilege of completing a role-play here either. :)
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:16 pm

I agree! It'd definitely make me sad, but we've had a good run!
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Alright :) I think we start slowly working towards that then.

Btw the ending is very open at the moment, I'm seeing it tilt happyily or sadly depending. If you have any grand ideas in how you think your character might help an escape let me know :)

I'm working on Ember now....she's going to need a personality change >:)

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:43 pm

lol sounds like fun <3

Everything I wrote in regards to reacting to Ember all right? I wasn't 100% sure if what I was doing was all right with you and I figured I'd just post it and change as needed.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:28 am

Your post was fine Fadded :) Ember was far too busy in shock to bother trying to cause issues. If he'd been rough then she might of tried to kill him....;)

Oh and now the same question back at you- I can change me post if need be if Rezia reacts quickly, or something. Just let me know.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:14 am

It was perfectly fine! I am now itching to post to it XD. Can I post to it or should I wait for everyone to post?

Oh and HAPPPPYYYY NEEWWWW YYEEAAARRRRRR

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:47 am

Post away Fadded :) Afterall- most don't have as much to do atm, so the faster we move ahead the more action for everyone else.

Oh and yes! It's a new year everyone! Yay! Here's to a better 2017!

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:33 am

Belated Happy New Years everyone! I don't currently have any grand-standing ideas for how this will end currently, but I'll be free this week to post (:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:15 pm

Sounds good ~ I just wrote out the post at work haha XD. I am really liking this slightly darker Rezia. It is a nice change of pace for me to write ~ I'll post it today. ^^ And I look forward to seeing just how dark Rezia turns by the end of the rp. -evil gril-

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:08 pm

I'm going to get a post up in a few days guys don't worry!

And I love that Rezias getting darker cause Damions getting lighter and it's such a switch. It's awesome cause they were already similar in the first place

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:16 pm

That must be why Lydia's decided that Damion is her backup Rezia, lol.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:02 am

oooh nice. I like how they are flipping. Sniffle I am going to miss this. I love you guys <3 Posted ~

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:46 am

I'll get a post in after Blue I think :) And maybe pie and Haas also.

Thanks again for your commitment to this guys! Blue's gonna hit the count up to 200 posts!

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:01 am

Whoo! I just posted guys! We're at 200 posts this is so exciting!

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:53 pm

I'll try to get a post in soon! I just got back to school and I'm still working on settling in, haha.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Hey guys! So it's been awhile since anyone's posted. I know everyone's probably busy but I just wanted to make sure. Is everyone still around for this? Cause it would be a shame if it died after so long and so much work

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:30 am

I'm still here, just very very busy. I hope to be able to post over my spring break, which is in 2 weeks.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!