Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lines Between Black and White

The Lines Between Black and White

a part of “The Lines Between Black and White”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

They were left with a hex; one awake, one asleep, one with memory, one without. . . . When the humans began to reject the Gods’ affections, they were punished for it. However, several of these mortals have been freed, what will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lines Between Black and White”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Lines Between Black and White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:11 pm

I used to draw a lot, about as much as Shurelia does, but I wound up breaking off from it before I became really active on here last year myself. XD I started picking back up on it a little bit, but I'm not going full out on it anymore.

Like Shurelia, I used to draw out my own characters for whatever I was doing, and tended to do a lot of redrafts of them.

Also, Shurelia, you know your art is awesome, even if your style does morph quickly, you are still amazing! >_<
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:52 pm

I write a lot too... But I'm not very good. -_-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Eh! Wrong--you're an excellent writer Shurelia, you're outstanding!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:44 am

I can draw faces pretty well... but coloring is totally out of my reach. Whenever I attempt it, my picture always ends up looking like a mob of kindergardeners were set loose on it! >.<
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:01 am

Oh hey angel, I was wondering something, in one of your earlier OOC posts you said . . .

angelwolf123 wrote:So I was wondering... is someone going to be in charge of Louvel (making sure he takes his med, doesn't wear bright colors, sticks with his health programs, makes sure he doesn't kill himself) or is he just gonna hafta be responsble?

At the same time, you also said that the matter of him of just coming out of a psych ward or something was rather secret, right? Well . . . Amara's going to have been living with her aunt for the last year now, and might be aware of some of the details of those moving into Blanchett Manor, so, because of that do you think it might be reasonable for her to be aware, or partly so, of the circumstances of Louvel's past living arrangements?

And if Amara was privy to the whole matter regarding Louvel, she'd be willing to look after him, and make sure he was up to date on everything, medicines and whatever else needed to be minded with his conditions and stuff. . . . Just to note that.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:39 am

I can draw pretty good stick figures? Sometimes I can draw a face... or just eyes, but yeah not much else XD
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Yeah Jakuri that sounds good! ^-^ Amara's going to have to be like his 'rock', though. Since Louvel is so unstable, anybody who's taking care of him needs to be unrelenting and very stubborn. But it's a pretty easy job, unless Louvel misses a dose.

And that's when the bad things start to happen. o.o

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:34 pm

@angel okay, good. ^^ Amara would be fine with having to do the whole 'being the rock' thing. As she is, she is a rather stubborn and can handle this sort of thing, she'll look out for him, and keep him up with everything he needs to do.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:46 pm

Bounces up and down in excitement, much like GIR.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:29 am

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:52 am

I like it Beta!!! <3 Haha, I'm going to use it. Thanks! And, I think I'm almost done with Aina's profile. I just need to change the pictures for her room. I don't know if I'll edit the profile again but for now, that's the only thing I can write. >__<
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:42 pm

Hakuchō is no longer a WIP! Yay~!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Well, since everyone has their characters completed, and in, I believe that we are more than ready to begin this~ ^^ I'm really glad about that. So, I'm going to begin writing the intro post now, and I'll have it up at some point tonight. :3 I suppose when the roleplay has started, it'll be that everyone's been living in the Manor for maybe a week or less. . . . If someone wants to say that they've been there longer or for a shorter amount of time, that is fine as well. >.>

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Mine maybe just arriving, though I can work with either.

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:17 am

And so it begins~
TAPPED:
DOUBLE TAPPED:

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:52 am

Indeed so . . . this is going to be a lot of fun.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:00 am

I can't post soon.. even though I really really want to. >.<

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:39 pm

What happened to my name tag??? :O

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:06 am

Be glad he didn't go completely naked, he has an ego even Narcissus would have envied, and aside from the comfort and freedom of being naked he knows he has the body to do what happen to Amar, can't help but stop and stare LOL
Spoiler: He may walk around naked occasionally, but he will get better about it as his character develops, and I won't go into detail (you have to pm for that LOL)

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:44 am

@angel umm,I have no idea what happened to it, as far as I know it should still be working . . . is there an off chance you might've put the URL in for the tag wrong?

@Darkness and I really don't know how I should respond to that . . . ? ^.^;; Hahah. . . . Yeah, Amara's going to wind up with a red face in this roleplay more times than one, I already know it.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!