Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lines Between Black and White

The Lines Between Black and White

a part of “The Lines Between Black and White”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

They were left with a hex; one awake, one asleep, one with memory, one without. . . . When the humans began to reject the Gods’ affections, they were punished for it. However, several of these mortals have been freed, what will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lines Between Black and White”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Lines Between Black and White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:21 pm

@beta: yeah, I'm trying to make him that guy girls literally drool over and leave them defenseless against his charm, hence why it was so big that these girls in a past life had said no, if they hadn't had such strong and true love, they would have easily fallen, especially coupled with his powers amplifying their lust for him. While I expect to seduce many of the women in this story, I want them to rediscover the love they once knew or find new love, but that doesn't mean I won't try to make them fall for him either LOL

Let the games begin.
TAPPED:
DOUBLE TAPPED:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:19 pm

And it's a really good thing that Amara is not a girl who is prone to lust or anything of the sort. Nope . . . that would be her aunt's area of expertise. XD I don't know quite how to explain her, but Amara's resolute heart was part of the reason she was able to say no to a deity in her past life, coupled with the fact that she had been in true love. And that resolution of hers has carried on into this life too.

Yeah, some interesting reactions ought to be coming out of her during this story, to say the very least I think.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Yes it is a good thing, it wouldn't be much of a love story if she was like her aunt, wouldn't be very fun for me either. I want to get Vendettus to become more than how two dimensional he seems. Frankly I'd be happy if by the end of this he actually becomes the god of empathy again.

But until then, I'm going to play the crap out of this! &(>,<)

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:46 pm

And I gave my reply via PM.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:26 pm

For the record, even though I have impure thoughts towards Vendettus, let's just say that if I was divine, I would be the godess of chastity or something similar. If I met someone like him in RL, I would probably avoid him at all costs! xD

Anyways, Jakuri, maybe I did paste the link wrong... hmmm... I'll go look into that now.
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:37 pm

I suppose I'm really lucky for the fact that I have a detached imagination, it doesn't work when I don't want it to, and only functions when I force it to. . . . XD So, no impure thoughts, something I am grateful for. Also, it helps that I might be asexual. . . . Anywho~ If I were of divinity, I know I'd probably be some weird sort of Goddess, like . . . Hecate.

And the link from the post with the name tags was still working for me, so it's the only thing I could take a guess to.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:45 am

angelwolf123 wrote:For the record, even though I have impure thoughts towards Vendettus, let's just say that if I was divine, I would be the godess of chastity or something similar. If I met someone like him in RL, I would probably avoid him at all costs! XD

Aww that's so sweet thank you (actually not being sarcastic, that's what I was going for)

Beta Type Jakuri wrote:I suppose I'm really lucky for the fact that I have a detached imagination, it doesn't work when I don't want it to, and only functions when I force it to. . . . XD So, no impure thoughts, something I am grateful for. Also, it helps that I might be asexual. . . . Anywho~ If I were of divinity, I know I'd probably be some weird sort of Goddess, like . . . Hecate.

I have a very VERY active imagination, and it tends to fuck with my reality, but it makes for good story writing and FANTASTIC acting, hence why role play is perfect for me. If I was a God I'd probably be Dionysus, unimportant but well liked and great at parties

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:29 am

Oh, my imagination is active, I meant to say it was more like my visual imagination I guess. I don't really see things or visuallize them unless I make myself do so, otherwise I am thinking on things a lot, more or less I'm always half-off in la-la land, working on some new out there idea. I can't act, or I don't think I can, I might be able to voice act, but I can certainly write as a result of my imagination working on things a lot.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:18 am

I can tell beta, but I'm an actor by profession, I'm trained to psychologically become my character when I am in character. Plus taking psychology classes have really helped me in understanding the mind. And voice acting is harder than it looks. Example: Tara Strong, my all time favorite voice actress (believe me, you've heard her voice, she was the original Ben 10, Timmy Turner from the Fairly Odd Parents, Clara and Toot from drawn together, and literally hundreds more) she has a very similar voice type for her roles, but she can vocalize those lines in a way that you forget is her. But this is all irrelevant.

Acting and written acting (role playing and writing stories with characters) are very similar and equally difficult, to do it and do it well, you have to have an understanding of your character, you must know all of the details and know how they apply to the story.

You have great talent and even greater potential, Beta, so I can't wait to see where that imagination goes

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:45 am

I took psychology classes, but they really didn't much for me at all, I understood what it was I was learning, but the information sort of just stagnated there in my mind, and went to no use, I wish I could've gotten some good use out of it, but I just couldn't. Everything I come up with has to come right out my mind for it to work, it's really weird, but outside sources of information don't really help me. I have no training in anything, just practice writing and drifting off into my own little world. I suppose I draw aspects of my characters from myself at times and use my personal experiences to back their emotions up, but that's always what I have done, and if I don't have the personal experience, I do my best to imagine the emotions connected to something.

And I know I've heard Tara Strong, she voice acted one of my favorite characters from the game 'Tales of Symphonia,' she played 'Presea Combatir.' I am very familar with her work, and she amazes me with what she can do.

I don't know if I have talent, but I know I have a love for writing, and that'll keep me doing it for a long time to come, no doubt there.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Sorry it took me a while to reply, my power went out.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:44 am

Sorry for the anger guys, but he will be like that at times.

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:25 pm

^It's understandable for him. XD

And I'm finally done with my NPCs (except Alastair's), yay! :D
I'll try to post later on.

*must finish another character profile >_>*

EDIT:: I'm sorry but I won't be able to post. >.< I need sleep.
I'll try posting as soon as I can. :)
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:59 pm

I've been checking all my rps and pm's but no activity... Soooo bored.... So .... *passes out*

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:43 pm

*begins to get to work on another post since she is tired of waiting and wants to write for Amara* XO

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:47 am

Bwahahahahaha, good old fashioned anime style mishaps

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:51 am

Well, this is going to take some serious thought . . . either that or I can just say the hell with it and write whatever I think of for Amara's situation. . . . Boy, is that going to be an interesting post.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:51 pm

We're the people writing out her fate! And it is for our own sick amusement!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was busy being busy and watching the Avengers for the third time so far. I'll hopefully (and probably) post tommorrow. I'm also working on two or three NPC sheets becaus Haku will be visiting family and old friends during the roleplay XD

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Bout time someone posted...

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!