Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Lines Between Black and White

The Lines Between Black and White

a part of “The Lines Between Black and White”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

They were left with a hex; one awake, one asleep, one with memory, one without. . . . When the humans began to reject the Gods’ affections, they were punished for it. However, several of these mortals have been freed, what will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Lines Between Black and White”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Lines Between Black and White

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an0nymous on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Thanks! Phew, I'm wiping the sweat off of my brow as I write this. I hate the eval process.

Also, I just finished reading the posts that were already made: You guys are good! All of the characters are really interesting to read. Heh, and I'm not gonna lie, I laughed like hell at Amaryllis and naked-version Marcus.

So... do I just post when/wherever? Most others seem to be either actively engaged or in the process of becoming so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

an0nymous
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Yeah, the whole incident with Marcus and Amaryllis was hysterical, Amaryllis' reaction was hard to write down because I kept laughing a bit every time I started typing.

Just post whenever or wherever more or less, we're still early in the morning and the new tenants to the Manor can just be arriving now.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Okay . . . so, I'm considering beginning to write for Akio's character at the moment, I wanted to inform everyone of that. I PMed Dumisa about posting several days ago and received no response regaring it, and since Akio had already gotten into the roleplay enough by interacting with Arteryu, I figure that I might go ahead and just write as him along with Amaryllis, for some reason I feel like I might be able to handle that character in conjunction with my own.

I'm just informing everyone of the potentiality of this.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 am

Yes I'm very happy with Vendettus :3 I've played a character very similar to him so this is kind of easy, but it's great to see the results :)

Opale and I have started up a giant robot rp, check it out and talk with me and I'll draw up some designs:
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-adrenaline-project/
TAPPED:
DOUBLE TAPPED:

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an0nymous on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:45 am

@Opale - Sorry about the delay there. It's so busy, but I didn't disappear along with him. I've actually got something now, but... //motions below//
(EDIT: Sorry also that I just saw your PM now. I thought the whole system was glitched or something when I was trying to PM you back at the start.)

@GOD - Yeah, I actually don't even want Joseph to come and ring the bell because I'm too amused reading everything. (P.S.- Sweet looking RP.)

(EDIT #2: I thought of a solution. I just got rid of the ending of my post so he's out at the end of the driveway. I'll send him up to the door in a bit.)

an0nymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Vendettus is such a find muck

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:14 pm

You do such an awesome job with him though! I always get so into your posts, because I can never predict what he is going to do next!

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an0nymous on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:35 pm

I agree. I just wanna sit back and read.

an0nymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:36 pm

. . . .I am having a lot of fun, both as a writer and a reader. XD Alas though, I do have GM duties to which I must attend at the moment--it looks as if I may have some more PMs to send out at the moment. =/ Situations regarding posting much be absolved with a few posters right now, and depending on what may happen. . . . Well, we shall see.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:43 pm

It's official, I'm taking over Akio now, this will be my first real time playing a male character in ages, so I apologize if my writing for him sucks, but hey, it's either me sucking at playing Akio, or things aren't gonna be going so well in the roleplay, right? XD Oh well, I'll be thinking of this as serious practice for the future. . . . Wish me luck everyone. >_>;;

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:56 am

And . . . I can't do it. T_T I can't connect with Akio as a character, and as such, I can't write for him, I seriously tried, but I can't connect with him! I need to make a character myself and know them well enough to actually write for them . . . le sigh~ It looks like Akio will have to be written out of the roleplay. I'm just going to go ahead and make a new character to fill in the gap myself this time, I have an idea for a character I think I can convert into a reasonable male character for the roleplay in Akio's place. =/

I think I'm just going to write it out as Akio was like, a visitor to the Manor or something, maybe one of Alessa's friend's cousins or something, and the guy needed a place to room for a bit before he got on with whatever else it was he had to do.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:39 am

I will be looking forward to the character that you will make, Beta. :)
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Umm, I think it might better if you were scared of my character, because this guy is going to be a little bit whoo. XD And it's not going to be a good kind of insane either, oi. . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Ahaha, I think I'm feeling scared for Aina now.xD

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an0nymous on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:26 pm

So... as a new person to this format, how do I change my post's location (from Agalia to Blanchett Manor) and/or delete it and re-post it in the right place? I know it doesn't really matter all that much, but I kinda wanted to keep it straight even for myself. I tried to "Edit" but I did not seem to see either of those options.

Btw, I look forward him, as I look forward to crazy.

an0nymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Well, the format's a little weird to get down when you're just getting used to it, but as far as editing a location for a post goes, you actually can't once you've gone and posted it. The only way to post in a specific location if there is more than one in a roleplay is to make sure you switch the location area before you submit it, also, you can't delete posts once you've written them, you can only delete the text, and leave a blank post.

But, to switch a post's location before you submit, there is text next to the 'Invite other players to edit this post' button that says, 'Where?' It should, be default, say 'Agalia.' Click on that, and a list will display, this goes for any roleplay, and as long as there is more than one location in a roleplay, the list will show all of the available locations. Just select the one you plan on posting in before submitting, and there you go.

Yeah . . . also, crazy means that I plan on making him a genre saavy sort of character, and possibly a fanboy type. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an0nymous on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Aww, okay. I had actually spotted the button to change the location at the very start of writing, but it didn't quite sink in, and by the end, I forgot. That's interesting that you can't edit those things, though. I don't think I've ever seen that in a writing-centric system before.

Your character sounds awesome, though; I can't wait to see him. I appreciate crazy in all forms, but this sort sounds particularly intriguing.

an0nymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm not sure, but I think they might be working on changing that not being able to edit the location soon, not sure though.

I'll have him finished soon, but I got some potentially time consuming plans tonight with the Multiverse, so he might have to wait until tomorrow.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby an0nymous on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:20 pm

That'd be nice. I suppose it doesn't matter all that much, but I know I'd appreciate it.

Nah, no rush. I'm one to talk, after all; I'm always busy. I just keep surfing about mid-studying. I've heard of the Multiverse, but I'm not entirely sure what it is and how it works. I'll probably figure it out at some point.

an0nymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah, I wish they'd do it for sure too, I hate it when I post in the wrong place, it's like a big giant, 'darn it!' when you realize that happened.

The MV is basically the site's main area of location, you chat roleplay in there in real time instead of forum posting like on here.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!