Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Calloway Institute

Reservations

a part of “The Calloway Institute”, a fictional universe by Caille.

Welcome to the Calloway Institute, training young metahumans for a better life serving their country as espionage professionals. There’s one catch, you’re here against your will. -Applications are closed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Calloway Institute”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:06 am

This is just a space for some out of character talk :) Here I will post updates about the RP. For example when we get the characcter forms up. Then if any rule additions have been made, anything about sign-up, anything about approvals and such on. Feel free to converse here as well!

EDIT:

Hey everyone!

The character form has now been added to the RP! You can find it at the bottom :)

Also if you click here there will be additional information for you guys.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:00 am

Tentative reservation. Unsure on FC or power yet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:01 am

Hey! Could I reserve the Technology Development role? The FC will be Tom Webb, and his ability is going to be super intelligence! My favourite colour is constantly changing, but I think it might just be purple.

Image Image
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:50 pm

@Sepokku: Hi there! No worries, when you figure out more let us know and make sure you read the rules! Look forward to seeing what you come up with :)

@iCat: Hey! Long time no see! I'll put you down as one of the reservations :) Look forward to the end product!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybaby on Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:29 am

This looks so interesting! Could I reserve the Mobility Forces role with the ability of Feral Mind (let me know if this doesn't work). I think for face claim right now I'm thinking Dane Dehaan.

beige

Image Image

crybaby
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:32 am

@Crybaby: I will put in your reserve for you! Also thank you! I am excited to see what you come up with for the role. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SadHatter on Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:42 pm

May I reserve Medical Development? I haven't been active on RPG for some time, but I'd like to get back into it. The ability would just be a Healing Aura. Think Daniel Linderman from Heroes, but my char can also concentrate his healing 'essence' into objects such as medicine to make it more potent.
FC: Skandar Keynes
"One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again."

((My favorite color is blue. Yeah, I'm basic af))

SadHatter
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:46 pm

@SadHatter: I will put in your reservation for you! Haha, my favourite colour is blue as well, so no worries I'm right with you on being basic. ;)

@Everyone: For everyone who has made reservations if you could please get either a wip or a form up in the next 48/72 hours that would be splendid! sarenrae and I really look forward to the ideas you all have and we can't wait to read some character forms!

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SadHatter on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:54 am

On the other hand (sorry) I think I'm gonna withdraw my reservation. I always forget my schedule issues.

SadHatter
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sarenrae on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:25 pm

@Sadhatter: We're sorry to hear that! We know the perils of a difficult schedule haha. We're removing your reservation now and hope to see you around in the future!

sarenrae
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Could I take the Medical Development role? My FC will be Keith Powers. His power will be super senses, and he'll be 22 years old.

my favorite color is magenta

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:38 pm

@Stark Contrast: Yes of course you may make a reservation! I will update the front page shortly!

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:39 pm

hello!!

i'd love to add another reservation to the mobility forces operative! i'd like to use jessica henwick as my face claim, and i'm hoping to use the teleportation power! i'm quite fond of the color yellow :)

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:54 pm

@BurningDark: We have added your reservation to the front page! We look forward to seeing what you have!

@Everyone: Please have your character forms in by Friday, December 14th at 8:00 p.m. PST. If this deadline doesn't work for you please pm myself or sarenrae and let us know why you would need an extension. If you do not try and ask for an extension and a form hasn't been submitted by that deadline your reserve is off the table.

That being said we would love to thank all of you for your interest thus far and we look forward to seeing the ideas you all can come up with :)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:56 pm

I'm just wondering if it would be possible to reserve the Computer Intelligence officer? And I'd like to put down Shapeshifting as my power if I can.

I'm working on my FC and character at present, however I may struggle with having it submitted by close of play on the 14th but I'll see what I can do. The joys of being on-call every night this week, especially with the colour purple everywhere.

Edit: I've managed to sort out a WIP. Which I'll work on tomorrow to have finished by the end of the day. And my FC is now Vanessa Hudgens for the most part.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:20 am

Hey all!

I was just updating you guys, we are still here and we will be going over forms shortly. (Probably sometime Monday.) sarenrae and I just got really busy over the weekend.

Sometime this week we should be doing some character relations with each other and then very shortly after that is done we will be starting this bad boy! We both look very forward to this as we hope all of you do as well!

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Hey Everyone,

Just an update! We have gone through and looked at characters. Our goal is to be starting sometime soon. I am working on the character relations form at the moment and I will require a 245x245 gif from each of you as well as a character colour/accent :) (so a hex code if you will!)

Once I get that from everyone I will post up the character relations form and we can all get started on that. Projected start date is this weekend coming up or sometime after that. We're hoping to start before the holidays comes into full swing.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:09 am

Sorry for the long time in giving an update guys!

All the roles have been filled and now we just have a relations sheet to fill out and we can get rolling!

Character Relations

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:07 pm

I wonder if it's worth us joining together in some kind of online chat room so we can discuss what our characters think of eachother before we write up the relationship details rather than messaging everyone individually?

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:21 pm

This is just completely dead isn't it?

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!