Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mass Effect: Dug In Too Deep

Mass Effect- Dug In Too Deep

a part of “Mass Effect: Dug In Too Deep”, a fictional universe by SlayerofYaks.

A Science team is hired to dig up what may be a valuable Prothean artifact and find it's far more than they bargained for while outside forces attempt to obtain it for their own use. Wish this was wittier, but you get what you get.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mass Effect: Dug In Too Deep”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mass Effect- Dug In Too Deep

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:23 pm

And once Sayi sees more ships coming she'll be thinking the pirates had friends....
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Love the fact you mentioned my comment Sylwyn....it wasn't meant to offend! Who is your girl hooking up with then???
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Hooking up with? Ha! Oh, you mean the team, right?

Right?

Joining up with the mercs, on Team Roz as a new member, however those cards happen to fall and none taken. I just get "in the zone," and let my characters take off in whatever direction they feel like going :D It seemed sound logic to me. And, I'm at Billiards match right now, so won't be quick to respond to anything, I may have to shoot next.

I edit alot, just a forewarning... mostly grammatical. And, I updated Lorelei's profile to include the hulking addition. I always wanted a Varren. Totally fawned over the one in ME2... and the first game, when they weren't chasing you, that is.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:17 am

I meant which team! Do not worry! Its nice to have you around Slywyn, and its nice to FINALLY have an Asari......it should be fun! As for Ranek, someone is willing to eliminate the melancholy Turian. If you want to take him as a second character, or if you want to NPC him, say now please. Otherwise, I will send a PM giving the person permission to eliminate the Turian, which is sad, cause I liked Raneks back story...

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:38 am

While he looks like he could be fun, I must regretfully decline. I don't want to divide my attention so soon, as I already run another roleplay. If I spread myself too thin... Once I get my groove on here, we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll be compelled to create a different race or something. I have a wry sense of humor, so never take anything I say too seriously. :) I'm a back-and-forth kinda person. I'll take what anyone can throw at me and dish it right back in good humor and then sit back and have a couple of drinks with them.

I love the Asari. I always related more to them than any other race and there used to be a running joke among Xbox friends that I fit with the Acolytes, so I've been wanting to test out the waters. Too bad you can't play an Asari in Mass Effect. I'd be all over it. I'll settle for just feeding the varren in ME2.

In any case, I've been pouring over "show" ideas in my head, as well as "stops" to make along the way to the bar. One of which will be to rough up a thug for some creds (Cue the Renegade Interrupt xD). In any case, I need coffee, so. ::Nod:: Off to do that, I mean, make that.

Edit: Also, edited the gender for my character to "female" since according to Codex and Wiki... Asaris are physically female, not asexual. Hmm. Good point.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 am

Are people still posting? Not much activity...I do not want this to die so soon!

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 am

Well, only if Wet Matches posts can we leave the wretched place...
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:03 am

I'm still here. Working on a post still. :)

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:10 am

Already got a post in the works. I ain't dead yet. XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Yeah and I'm just waiting for another person or so to post before I do. I don't like rapid posting and flooding a page lul
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Erm, Wetmatches, you do realise Elizabeth approached you for a conversation, to recruit you as an informer, right?

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:51 pm

brock, he said hours have passed since deal between roz and norik. Who knows what all happened in that time?

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:14 am

I'm just waiting for Gothbabe to post.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:33 pm

It appears that I have hit writer's block once again. Damnation.

Oh, I also found some awesome music earlier today, if that helps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiRDJLcYua0

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh no, not writers block! And you only just found that today? Lord, your misssing out. They do music for Fallout, Skyrim, Me3.... All done himself(as far as I'm aware.) Also, Bioware put a reference in ME3 to the song. Awesome! Hope you overcome your block soon!

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:42 pm

I'm nearing completion of my post, the going's been a bit slow because my processor is taxed to the max (my actual brain, not the computer) mentally working out kinks in my own RP story whilst writing this post and preparing ideas for posts over there. Mind you, I have posted in neither in a couple of days. xD I'm plodding, slowly, but surely... and how come the multiverse has invaded my list of roleplays? =O

Edit: Figured it out. MYSTERIOUSLY the character I had in there that I abandoned after I duped into my RP made its way back into my list of characters... Don't worry, I won't do it to anyone else. I simply wanted to test the waters out.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:09 am

Your GMing another story? Neat! I do not really want to do multiple RP's as my attention will become divided and that's not great for me!

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm managing to get a couple of ideas together for the post, although progress is still less than desirable. Also checked out a couple more of Miracle of Sound's songs. Gotta love the one about the Normandy.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Re: Mass Effect- Dug In Too Deep

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 pm

I don't GM alone, of course! Have two awesome helpers. :P

But, yes. In any case, I'm setting to work on finishing that post tonight. Should have it up by tomorrow afternoon-ish.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years

Re: Mass Effect- Dug In Too Deep

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:32 am

Ahhh, finally posted. What a relief. XD

And now for me to muck about with some computer hardware. Wish me luck! ^^

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!