Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Damned

Ideas

a part of “The Damned”, a fictional universe by Feral.

The fight and plight over a post-zombie apocalyptic struck city. From the mutants who run the city with their gangs, to the humans who seek their refuge - it's clear that nobody is safe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Damned”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feral on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:15 am

Any plot ideas go here so we can all put our wonderful minds together and give each other feedback. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feral
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:39 pm

I vote we make Thane and Leo rely on each other at least once.
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feral on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 pm

So i was thinking that I kinda like what Quantum did with his post by putting in bold at the top saying the character's name and the location (because I messed up the places cause i'm stupid). It might get confusing later on if we have multiple characters,

So lemme know what you guys think of it. :P

Feral
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:00 pm

I was just about to post exactly what you already posted in the one above me. We should do this as it helps one scanning through, or even about ready to read the post know which area's things are going down.
Role-play forever.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Hey I am creating a character sheet and I had a pretty good idea I think... It involves the creation/emergence of a new semi-faction, a sort of compound/hold a ways outside the city, composed of the remains of a jewish community that used to live in the suburbs of Raven City pre Z-day. My character is the leader of said compound. One day he took a party out into the city to scavenge for food, water, and building materials. However, they eventually discovered the scenario that is currently playing out next the mall right now and decide to help. An interesting thing about this group is that they are armed in more "medieval style" weaponry (swords, mace, armor, etc.) crafted from various things you would find in a scrap yard for the purpose of re-usability and stealth.

What do you think?
Constructive criticism welcomed.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:24 am

Dunno, not really my call. What is your power by the way I wasn't really able to guess at it or find it other then I think you go into a Frenzy(Barbarian Rage?)?

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:57 am

Eli's power is the ability to rapidly accelerate his life force and channel it, giving him increased strength, superior cognition, and the ability to heal himself and others. He can also expel the energy as light that can either burn or heal (depending on the intensity) and/or heat his blade and armor to where it's glowing hot. However, using his powers also accelerates his metabolism, and severely weakens him afterwards. This requires him to rest and eat a lot afterward... and considering that food is a bit of a luxury in such hard times, he only uses his powers when he needs to.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Neat. I figured it was something of the sort but not exactly that. Like I said, sorry if it was in your profile and I missed it somehow.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!