Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crowns, Empires & Swords

Crowns, Empires & Swords

a part of “Crowns, Empires & Swords”, a fictional universe by TvAddict13.

Empires vied for power, support, and longevity. Battles blaze as leaders across the world take up arms to expand their nations into the territories of their neighbors. Where does your sword lie in this unforgiving world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crowns, Empires & Swords”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Crowns, Empires & Swords

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:27 pm

The party is being held in the South Pacific. Given as we have already several dignitaries arrive uninvited or otherwise unexpected I'm sure a few more wouldn't be amiss. If you'd like to brain storm a legitimate reason for The ruler of the Atlantean Empire to show up in the South Pacific like trade or allegiance discussions, or if you'd like a history to already be in place between our 2 nations or rulers feel free to pm me! I love plotting :)
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:51 am

Sweet. I shall post soon. Busy at the moment with midterms. Spring Break starts Friday so I should at least post then.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:14 am

Awesome, I look forward to what Moloch thinks of the news of Orys new "Princeship" <-- Not sure that's a word lol And good luck with your midterms man!

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:29 pm

Muahaha Finally! Let's get this party started!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Don't worry guys, I'm not dead. I will reply as soon as Ragnarok posts with the Caliph or his men greeting Kallias.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarök on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:44 am

I am also here, and I apologize for my delays. I work in Sales right now and life is pretty hectic so I'll post as soon as I can. I would rather take my time and post quality then just spit out something half assed.
"No sacrifice is greater than someone elses'." - Skipper

Ragnarök
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:50 pm

I will post today after i catch up, been a long week full of exams.

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarök on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:46 pm

Two posts in two days! Boya!

Ragnarök
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Nice, Ragnarok. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:29 am

So Ariana and her guard are at the party now.
Atlantia is based off of Anicent Greeks.. mainly Atlantis, Athens, and Sparta. They pride themselves with a strong navy well trained army and mages of great power which Incude the Oracles which along with magic are said to have visions of the furture though many times such vision can be unclear untill after the fact...i hope to make one of those kingdom pages like others have once i have the time and brainpower but that's the basic version of it
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Hmm... Moloch might be interested in them. They would be like the Athens to his Sparta, though without the rivalry. His navy is rather small and he's been relying on mercenaries to augment it.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Hey, sorry for not posting lately. I've been busy with papers. I will try to post soon.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:12 pm

the cold silence of roleplay death is upon us....

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragnarök on Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:03 pm

Well I posted...

Ragnarök
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:50 am

I plan on posting soon. Homework and family drama has kept me busy, though.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TvAddict13 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:31 am

Well at the risk of this rp dying do you guys just want to time skip to the morning after Robert's feast?

TvAddict13
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:37 pm

Sure. A timeskip could help.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:44 pm

Yes please, although, I'm not sure just how much I'll be able to do because Bromander and I had alot planned out, some of which already started :/

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:26 pm

if bromander is gone we could npc his nation or redo the rp? bro's post was what i've been waiting on

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:53 pm

I'm personally thinkin redo,

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!