Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Armor Spirits

Armor Spirits

a part of “Armor Spirits”, a fictional universe by LookingAtPerks.

Armor Spirit: A powerful spirit with combat abilities, they can pull out their full power when bonded to a human and unleashed. There are many types and subtypes, and they can often be found at the center of paranormal activity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Armor Spirits”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Armor Spirits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:28 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Armor Spirits"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Armor Spirits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abraxas_Axis on Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:52 am

Just want to check, is Lost Stars still running? Cuz I want to join that as well as this maybe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abraxas_Axis
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Author Arc Warden Tipworthy Group Theory Storyteller Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Inspiration Property Buyer Salesman Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:20 am

Both are still running, though Lost Stars saw less reception then I expected and hoped for. D:

But based on the sheer reactions from everyone for this, with several people insisting I make it, I would imagine this will go very well.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doubleshot on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:23 pm

I'll claim King Arthur! I have a plan for creating a Sherlock Holmes type of personality (which I will also claim) and the fact she does investigations, while increasing her affinity. Her goal is altruistic, with a dash of selfishness. It could be a catalyst for becoming corrupted later, since the personal goals would possibly conflict with one another.

I say she, but I'm still undecided on gender. I do find it interesting to create a female character, with King Arthur's spirit and Sherlock Holmes personality.

Yes, she'd be a high functioning sociopath, which is where the contradiction comes in with King Arthur's spirit in her.

Doubleshot
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Visual Appeal Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:05 pm

Alright! So we are officially starting now! Dont worry though, people can still join and make characters after we start! Anyways, if you have any questions or ideas, feel free to ask or post them here!

And by the way....read carefully. Who knows what plot stuff I drop on day one even? :3

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:35 am

So this still open for new peeps?

I have an idea of a tomb raider like character who has an Ankh that houses the spirit of an ancient Egyptian sorceress
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Yep, this is definently still open! :D

Especially since I am the only one who posted so far.... >.>

I should probably edit that one notice out now, since its no longer relevant...

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doubleshot on Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Claiming Haydes, cuz fuck yeah.

Someone else can have King Arthur. *tosses him to the side like a rag doll*

Doubleshot
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings Property Buyer Visual Appeal Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:26 pm

I was dealing with some sickness today and yesterday but feeling better I will try to get up my cs up by tomorrow.

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:47 am

And she is submitted!

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:53 am

Hey, if there's a spot still open, I would like to do a Fonzie/Dudebro sort of character whose Armor Spirit is just as Dudebro as he is, and that simple, stupid bond somehow propels them to be one of the strongest duos out there.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Riime Tremhal on Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:15 pm

Hello there everyone! Have I joined a dead roleplay? If I have, then that's a damn shame. I think that this is a splendid idea for a roleplay. I hope that everyone else is still interested in this roleplay. (Please come back.) If I'm wrong just tell me that. I won't get mad.
The key to writing is simply to write. You think about your words when you do your second draft.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Riime Tremhal
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Revenant Sorrow on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:30 am

Eh, I'm pretty sure Perks won't mind an attempt at trying to revive it...

I think I'll add in a character this time too :3

Revenant Sorrow
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Conversationalist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Kaluah on Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:49 pm

I'll jump in to help with the resurrection effort. I mean, this looks interesting enough :D

Kaluah
Member for 6 years
Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:42 pm

Yes, I am planning on reviving this!

Sorry for the delay, but I have been busy rom the holidays and am just getting back into active mode.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:31 pm

Was this basically just Shaman King?
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:18 pm

Fabricator wrote:Was this basically just Shaman King?

Dunno. Never really watched that one.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!