Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bitter Evolution

Any Questions?

a part of “Bitter Evolution”, a fictional universe by LunaSpirit.

Homosapiens are now merely creatures of past time stories. Homonecos wiped out the older, weaker version of the human and now rule what’s left of destroyed earth. War has ripped the planet apart and damaged the souls of the powerful Homonecos. CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bitter Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Any Questions?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Hmmm?...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Any Questions?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Is that Rebecca Chambers in your Signature? XD

I guess I'll submit a character soon, and from what I've read in your OC's profile, she might not like him.

c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Sure is! Rebecca and Billy :3 I also love your signature! Light<3

Thank you! I guess it shall spice things up! I look forward to RPing with tu.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:16 pm

I was wondering if you guys had room for one more character, I know you are quite far along in the story and, if it isn't possible at this time, that's OK. I just came across this rp and had to ask if you were still accepting, it's rare to find an rp that passes 20 posts these days. I will submit a character sheet and you can do with me what you will :)
Thanks Bunches,
Mist

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:48 pm

We always have room! Welcome!

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Question: Who is Oreron threatening? Don't know if it's Ember, but I think it's Faith....
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:42 pm

It's faith.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Edited

Then shouldn't Lunaspirit post now or next time?

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:49 pm

Yeah, that's why I haven't been posting since. Been waiting for a reaction this whole time.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:50 pm

ok so I'm about ready to post with my character but I'm not sure how best to bring her into the story. since you guys have a better picture of where the story is going do you have any suggestions as to how I should go about it?

BTW: Character sheet is complete now :D I think I'm happy with it now :)

Edit: A shoot , I'll post and see what happens, I'll change the post if it doesn't work :)

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Just go for it :3 Jump right in, you will get pulled in some how.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:39 pm

okies!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Oreron is open for interaction if that's alright with you. ^w^

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:12 am

ok, I've posted, let me know what you think and I look forward to reading your post :)

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Sure thing bro~

DONT QUESTION MY AWESOMENESS.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barney_fife on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:35 am

Are aliens allowed? (I.e. Humans from other worlds/Dimensions) I wanted to make sure before I submitted any characters.
Nip it in the bud.

barney_fife
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Maiden Voyager Group Theory Property Buyer Person of Interest Cult Leader Hordemaster Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Beta Tester Storyteller Greeter Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:11 pm

It really does depend on what you mean. Of course by then the Nekos will have landed on many planets and maybe even populated one. Submit a character but make sure they ain't too unrealistic or god mod like. I'll see what I can do :3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barney_fife on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:35 pm

Well, the Character I submitted comes from a powerful Empire nestled in the Andromeda Galaxy, I had planned on either a first contact, or marooning her ship on a devastated Earth. Either way, they're so far from home, it would make any further Taiyou contact from the rest of the Empire unlikely.

Information on the Taiyou Empire

barney_fife
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Maiden Voyager Group Theory Property Buyer Person of Interest Cult Leader Hordemaster Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Beta Tester Storyteller Greeter Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Sure! Seems interesting~ Yeah go ahead

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:13 pm

I counted the characters in the RP. 12. Five girls and seven guys. Maybe to spice it up I wondering if I should add another character. Like maybe a female one that... Oh I don't know doesn't talk and had a metal arm... Would it work?

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!