Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Purgatory

Purgatory

a part of “Purgatory”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

I've always wondered what happens when you die, because I've always wanted to die. It seems I'm going to find out real soon. And I'm not the only one. Dangers await.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Purgatory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Purgatory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Bahahaha XD
I truly do enjoy your character, unfortunately, my character is a hateful..hateful...Well. She's hateful

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Yes, she is certainly full of it.

Anyway, onto the main point of this post: DON'T DIE IN ME, PURGATORY! I've barely had a chance to be evil yet... *tearing up* Specs! Use your omniscient GM powers to force people to post!
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Hm? It's not dying, Flash lol. (At least, I don't think it is?) Tabby-cat is going to post tomorrow, Digit mentioned he'd be making his character sometime soon. How long has the starter been up? Over 2 days? I'll wait till tomorrow morning before I leave for the car wash and if there's no more posts, I'll message everyone who hasn't posted yet.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Yeah sorry you should have seen the shit i've been doing! D: Sorry i'm tired, I cannot censor my swearing. Please excuse it though. It's currently twenty to three in the morning.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Yeah, I guess I'm just overreacting to the slow start. By the way, I just watched the new Phineas and Ferb episode, and there were two (TWO!) Space Odyssey references. It made my day. :)

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:40 am

Digit got his character up! Jaden seems so cool x3 Anyway, nobody's posted. *cracks knuckles* PMing time.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:44 am

Specs can I have a pm so you can remind me? I wanna feel the fury! :P

I have some sort-of-family members coming over tonight but I should be able to post still. They are related to my step-dad and will be busy getting drunk downstairs so I should be okay. But I might not... Just to warn ya!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Haha, sure thing, Tabby-cat. I usually make a generic message. I actually ended up only sending one PM to Twili, though. Thadine said she's going to be gone for the week and Inukyo said he/she's going to be gone or busy for a few days. So they've been excused. But thanks for the warning, Tabby! Speaking of, MACI needs to get her busy butt over here xD I'll go poke at her too.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digital.ps on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 pm

I'm so original I now have three characters with the same name. My post is kinda small compared to the ones before it but I'm not the best at intros, and this playing a dark character thing is new for me.

Digital.ps
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:35 pm

S'cool, Digit. Don't worry about it. I don't really like intros either. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inukyo411 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:44 am

I have returned! *bust into OOC with fire crackers in hand all ready to party. Then notices, no one cares.* T.T Oh well, Forever Alone i guess. I should post something later to day(like after getting some much needed sleep). ......Also for the future i am a She. :P
ImageImageImageImage

Inukyo411
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:46 pm

Oh fire crackers! *takes them and place them at specs feet and light them for a funny scare maybe*

Eh, ill wait till tabbs posts then ill post.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:51 pm

Why me? Why you gotta wait for me? D: You know how busy I am Maci! Nyah... I swear you're trying to kill me.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:42 pm

@Maci: Mean! *hops away* Oh and anyway, yeah, there's no logical reason to wait for Tabby-cat. Post post post! She'll do it when she has free-time to! D<

@Inu: *pats* It was a nice show, at least. xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:51 am

I am anticipating a lot of fun!!!!

do i post again?

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 pm

@Lost: Oh yeah, sure, go ahead if you want. x3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Hey everyone, if you can, help em out, join this roleplay, and the poisons need people, espicially a muscle, so please help us out.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:17 pm

I suppose I can take the Key tactician. Sorry, I just can't go for a Poison character: Not too much of a rock person.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:43 pm

Gah i think ill wait for another to postXD

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:43 am

Good morning everyone! (To people that it is Morning)

Good Afternoon everyone! (To people that it is Afternoon)

Good evening everyong! (To people that it is Evening)

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!