Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Bleach: Reign of Chaos

a part of “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

(Non-Cannon) The Soul Societyā€¦ left to chaosā€¦ where Hollows enter freely as the thirteen court guard never existedā€¦ the king has fallen and all the worlds are aligned far to close for comfort.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Reign of Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Reign of Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:36 pm

lol my bad then, I figured you were pissed about Mayuri using Bakudo 99 since you clearly singled me out in the first paragraph. And Mayuri is similar to Ichiro in that he's not really a 'Master' of anything. He's pretty good at everything except Hakuda, but he can't face a master swordsman or kido-user using only their preferred means of fighting. He usually strategizes beforehand(which is somewhat difficult to do in an RP) or makes certain abilities of his opponents useless.

I'm sure Ichiro, if you really feel he's in danger of becoming insignificant, could come up with plans or something to that effect. Besides, doesn't he usually have a tag-team partner? Or am I thinking of the wrong person? Anyway, if all he's gonna use is Kido, then fine, just so long as not every other spell is a high-level. There's nothing a person can do against a level 99 Bakudo, and it's supposed to be the same with Ittō Kasō. It's f-ing huge, and I don't see how it can be dodged, unless someone sees the user reciting it beforehand. What I mean is, those things are a little god-moddy, and giving one character a better opportunity to use these god-modding spells is unfair to everyone, unless that person uses them responsibly. Nobody really has done that yet, and I include myself with Kin and the beginning of Bankin, but I was really just letting Mayuri return the favor to Kazuma, and like I said before, it achieved absolutely nothing.

But that's the point, trying something and failing is a pretty important part of a storyline, or having some asshole superpowered dude(Zacarias) come and ruin the fun is too.

And I do understand how you feel, I hate when people undermine my characters, or start using things that you wish could be exclusive to them, but there's not much that can be done about it. I'll refrain from using high-level kido with Mayuri, but in some circumstances there's just not much of a choice. Other than that, all I've got is Kyuro as a Shinigami, and I haven't invented a Zanpakuto for him so I'm just going on like he prefers Kido, but he's no master. So you won't have to worry about me using stuff like that. Other than that, it's just Yousha and Ichiro that have been using high-level Kido right?

On a sidenote, I don't feel this is really a debate. I never disagreed with you, I'm just saying that when people see someone using spells like that, they're bound to want their own characters to do it so that they can stay on par with everyone else. Ittō Kasō was only used once ever by the Head Captain, and it caused him serious damage, and Kin/Bankin was used only 2 or 3 times. I just used it because I figured if I used anything weaker, you'd just say, "...and Kazuma broke it." or something, so I avoided all that by essentially doing nothing to Kazuma and then Zacarias telling him to go find something better to do. Which, you wanted right? You wanted Kazuma to go back to the fortress or something?

So there you have it, I never made any action against you, and only made it look like I did in Mayuri vs. Kazuma, but in fact it was just a means towards your end. I did it in hopes that you wouldn't have any issues with it, a lot like I didn't have any issues with Mayuri being caged(actually that all worked out perfectly for me since I was busy for like a week lol, so thanks in a way) and just came up with something to get him out of there. And I didn't leave Kazuma in that position, so I thought there wouldn't be any grounds for anything. Besides, there was no way I was just going to leave Mayuri in that cage, or even get him out and then do nothing. First off, it's in character for him to get pissed about being left alone like he's not a threat, but I would have also been helping you to undermine him if he didn't retaliate.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Jesus Tims. ._. Wow, I hope I donĀ“t have to read any of that. I donĀ“t have much time. Just popping up to say, iĀ“m currently in Spain for my holiday so I cannot post but iĀ“ll post as soon as iĀ“m back. Which will be the 23rd or 24th.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:59 pm

finally, we finished the whoel set in record time, well, the paint crew needs to hit it but im not on that so for the time being im done and free! Anyway yeah, i know thatKazuma seems like his power gives him the advantage period, but it doesn't affect projectile weapons, but the answer is really simple. I give you a hint, instead of looking at it as he lowers you're abilities, look at it as he ups his own. I'll leave you to ponder that.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Since I canĀ“t post until Saturday at the earliest. If you guys need to, just pick up Vacio and run away with him or put him somewhere safe. ^^" Sorry!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:03 pm

ignore

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Why are you being so negative zane? Are you bothered by something? I'm a pretty negative person myself, but I atleast try take other people's opinions into mind. Like how Yousha can pretty much only do Kido. (O.o That's what I got from the argument)
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Uhhhhhhhh I'm not negative.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:06 pm

I've posted a reply. ^^ Finally, sorry for the wait!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:22 pm

rp dead?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:17 pm

sorry I dont mean for it to be. My internet died and the only reason im on now is cuz im at my bros. Hoppefully the internet gets fixed soon, then i can post

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:45 am

rp dead?

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:52 pm

:sadfaceplz:

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:09 pm

just waiting for raven and it could come back

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Sorry about that I was waiting on Timmay because I didnā€™t want to bury him and then I feel out of sync with my charactersā€¦ so Iā€™ll start it up but it may take a bit for me to get the feel for them again.
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 am

Maybe it'll be best to restart it Raven?

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 am

We can restart if you guys want, I can fix the OP Factor before it starts. Seeing Menos alone require a special squad specific the royal guard I believe to take down, which means they should be a relative challenge to anything below lieutenant strength. Which means Adjuchas should be a slight challenge captain strength, and Vasto Lorde should be equals if not slightly stronger the captains and of course I will admit Kido was a problemā€¦ as was how people bull charged four omnipotent bad asses at the start of the gameā€¦ so Iā€™ll work on a remake and set up abilities with specific strength so its easier to figure out what one could do against an opponentā€¦ so Iā€™ll restart it once Iā€™ve removed the all two common Bleach OP factorā€¦ because lets face it Ninety percent of the cannon shit is over powered to the maxā€¦

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:15 pm

I agree, blame ichigo. Restart sounds best for me, if you do decide to make it again I would like the same spot but I guess you could put Vacio in Arrancar, just not as a commander. Whatever is best, if you don't want me to make him again that's also fine. I could come up with something else. I am away right now but I'll be back on Friday (I hope. It's chaos where I am right now.)

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:40 am

Urm, I'd join if you re made it again. I kept waiting for Timmay~ But he had some complications.

I would love it if you could save me a Quincy spot and an Arrancar spot. > 3< I was wondering if I could make it a girl though >.< It's okies if you say no though.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:53 am

Ok here is my idea to control the OP/everyone is a hyper badass even though they weren't earlier syndrome.

To allow a proper scale level of power so one can determine how much stronger someone else is compared to someone else I will be using a power scale which will be between 1 and 5000. 500 scale difference would be the equivalent of Ichigoā€™s first run in with Kenpachi. Also I understand that there is a much greater power divide between captains and lieutenants and lieutenants and ranked officersā€¦ this is merely a scale to estimate the strength of an NPC enemy or the difference between players. Max power of a race will be listed in the player slots.

A captain would rank 1000 the main Arrancar's would rank from 3000 to 5000.
I will also be adding normal Arrancar's to the mix as its hella hard to find good pictures for normal Hollows.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:54 am

Q_Q You didn't answer mai requests/questions~

Btw, I love your avatar

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!