Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RPG Moments, The Worst of

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

RPG Moments, The Worst of

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:21 pm

So we all know that sometimes fails just happen, comments are guttered, and chat just gets a bit...weird.

But it usually winds up being pretty damn funny don't it? So I've decided to build a topic devoted to capturing our less then graceful moments and sharing it for all to see.

So without further ado, I proudly present to you:

RPG Moments: The Best of the Worst

So, let's get things started with one of our more failure prone members, the mind that birthed Adenovirus 423, the one, the only:

Crim:

Up next we have she who could be considered the busiest and most wanted woman when it comes to Ic in the Multiverse:

Moon:

And Finally we conclude this post with something less of fail and more of sketch. One of the longest lasting couples on Gateway:

Skulljester and CelticCat:

So that's the end of our first post, I hope there will be plenty to follow. And remember, even the best of us fail once and a while so when it happens, make sure we all laugh at it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: RPG Moments, The Worst of

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 am

I know there are people out there who have logged failtypos of mine, probably most of them made while I was awake at obscenely late/early hours. I'm hedging my bets that sooner or later, some of them will eventually appear in this thread. I'm going to have to keep a closer watch on the things I type when I'm not otherwise paying much attention. But actually, this is an excellent idea. I'd be interested in reading more of these from all of y'all!
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:02 pm

There was an old meme thread like this back in the day. The two topics may do well to be merged together. I'll see what I can dig up, however.

These are pretty lulzy, not gonna lie. Well done on the borders and text and whatnot. :D

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Thank you both for the support, I do hope that others show enough interest to put up moments they witness as well

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 am

(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:40 am

And this is why I normaly avoid the chat.....
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jo_Tunn on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:11 pm

so this is for fail things?
Hard work never killed anyone, only boring work.

Jo_Tunn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 pm

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:45 pm

I think everyone's thinking of the "RPG Chat Convos, Oh What Fun" thread, the role of which was eventually usurped by the RPG Quote Database. As such, the thread was locked, and all future fails and moments of "lol" should be submitted there. You can even upvote your favorites and downvote your not-so-favorites!

Link: http://quotes.roleplaygateway.com/

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:52 am

I am truly sorry, Patch. Please forgive me <3

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!