Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

a part of “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”, a fictional universe by Caille.

The next generation is here and they now get to go through the wonderful times of the triwizard tournament!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:21 am

No worries Tania.

Sigh -_- I really hope things are calming down in the other places, and I am happy the heat is coming down for once over here it makes things better.

As things stand I still have about seven things I need to accomplish perhaps eight and my character here is one of them so, for the moment Jedi is still in charge and what not.

Right now I am really not feeling well, I think I ate something bad -_- and it's not making me feel the greatest. I hope others start posting soon, I will post after I finish my character here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:15 am

Take your time Sorella, I don't think anyone's rushing to post here. Hope you get well soon!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:35 am

Is anyone going to make the first post for the Durmstrang institute? I was thinking on it, since no one else has, however I don't want to mess up the first post by the school....

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:01 am

I apologize, but I must resend from this roleplay
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:19 am

I already did a Durmstrang post LDD. They've disembarked the ship and are currently in the Entrance Hall waiting for the Beaxbatons students to arrive.

Is everything alright Sabimaru? We'd really hate to see you leave :( If you've got a problem with something feel free to PM Sorella or myself.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 am

thank you Jedi. :)

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:12 pm

I can try and finish Eleanor today and perhaps I could get the beauxbatons going here :P

I have tried to get myself not involved in world war III xD So I have some time to do something things with catching up, today is a catch up day and as soon as I am all caught up, I shall be heading back out to "war" xD Bahaha. A war with 12 year olds and narrow minded 17 year olds. Woo.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Yeah... There is a reason why I live my life in my bedroom. Thank you for reminding me what it was, Lol. Have fun and try not to hurt anyone ;)

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:34 pm

I shall be posting tomorrow, guys! No real work tomorrow, just my little job!
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:58 am

I've posted :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Yay, Dee! :D

I didn't get the catch up day I wanted yesterday because a lot of crap came up and I ended up in tears yesterday which drained my energy and it also drained my motivation for the day to do anything. I hope to get some things done today but I can't promise anything for the time being. Night time is usually when I get most things done, so we'll see ^_^ I hope and I wish to get to things today. I am a warrior :3

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverTheRainbow on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:24 pm

mhm yeah I posted like three hours ago, didn't know if I need to tell people that! :3

OverTheRainbow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:33 pm

I'm sorry things are rough for you right now Ash :( Just keep a postive attitude, something you seem to be really good at, and you'll pull through. Post when you're able and just remember that we're all rooting for you ^_^

Just as a note Rainbow, you stated in your post that it was sunny at Hogwarts, but I'd already said in the opening post that it was cloudy a raining. Not that big of a deal, but I'd thought I'd let you know.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:12 pm

It can still be sunny while it rains and it's cloudy, it's happened before ^_^ My town is known very well for it's random weather changes and weather period. :P

Anyway, I finally have time! and I have made peace with said people so, I am going to start working my way with Dee's roleplay and then I will make my way here and then over to my other sites so ^_^ Lets hope I get a crap load done today.

You think I'm good at keeping a positive attitude? O: :D I only try to do my best.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:54 pm

posted, idk if it makes sense though please feel free to tell me in any way that I can improve it..

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh dear. Wendy moved away from Skye. Anyway, I've tried getting Rose to interact with Dominique. Does she have to call her Cousin Dominique? I'm not sure about Britain's last-name terms, so I'm just gonna stick with calling her Dominique. Tell me if I need to change anything.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:00 am

I just need to get this one charrie done for one rp.. then it's onto Eleanor over here. I need to push and move. I'm like the little engine that could. :')

Tania, I wouldn't worry about small things like such. :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 am

Sure Ashy, thanks for letting me know. I guess I'm a little OCD at times, I just want everything to be perfect, you know?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:22 am

I really want to post tonight, but I'm so tired it would probably be crap, so I'm going to wait till tomorrow. All the posts are looking really good so far though.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:03 am

No, she doesn't have to call her Cousin Dominique lol, I just wrote that because... well, I felt like it :)

Also, I just wanted to point one of Ashy's rules out to a couple of people. I'm sure she wouldn't mind me saying thing, but;

No one liners, at least post a paragraph.

How am I supposed to reply to one sentence? :/

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!