Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

a part of “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”, a fictional universe by Caille.

The next generation is here and they now get to go through the wonderful times of the triwizard tournament!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Jedi..

It's been 23 years since Harry Potter defeated Lord Voldemort, and the Wizarding world has been very peaceful since then. But that doesn't mean that there aren't still chances for excitement and adventure to be found, and this is especially true for students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You see this year Hogwarts will once again be hosting the Triwizard tournament. And to make things even more exciting the age requirement for this years tournament has been lowered to 15, allowing even more students to participate. With foreign Witches and Wizards, the students of Durmstrang Institute and Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, the opportunities for friendship, romance, and drama have increased. And to top it all off one lucky student from each of the three schools will get the opportunity to prove themselves to their peers and the world. It's time for the Next Generation to show themselves and their parents just what they're made of. It's time for them to face their trials. It's time for them to triumph.

Look at the bold(and big text), dearie.. I said 15 in there..This was the plot from a year ago and I didn't change anything from it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Well I read the rules for pete sake, did you really expect me to read the plot :P
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:24 pm

Lazy much? Jeez, that's the number one thing I do for a rp, well I skim it but then after checking the spots and rules I reserve my character and then I read the plot better. :3

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Ok, I need a extension on my character sheet please. I might have it in today or possibly tomorrow but just to be safe I would like the extension since I am exhausted today, have several appointments tomorrow along with some other stuff I have to do because I'm pregnant, and I'm not sure how I will feel tomorrow. Please and I'm really sorry.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Acceptt Dominiqueeee! :D I'm proud of her!
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Err... Um... Well in my defense I already knew the plot, in fact I'm 90% I'm the one who wrote the synopsis :p As far as being lazy, well I do resemble that statement.

And I'm looking forward to seeing Dominique and getting this party started :D Though it looks like we could use a few more boys, lol

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:02 pm

FUCK FUCKTY FUCK FUCK!!! I was nearly compleated with James and I fucking clicked the wrong button!

now I'm back to 52% of it... SHIT!!!

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverTheRainbow on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Hey Ashy,*waves*

May I reserve Jason Vail Pwetty please?

OverTheRainbow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Of course you can Niccy(my nickname for you now) ^_^

Guys, extensions will be given out as long as you don't take a week I am fine with it.

Now I can finally go look at Dominique.

Jedi, you did write it.. and you wrote the rules too but I had to take some of it out and then flex a bit of it. :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Can I please use a different Actor, I've tried this guy I really have but it's just isn't how I see James...
Last edited by HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:11 pm

could I reserve Wendy List for my girlfriend (Child_of_the_Winged) but she wants to change the FC? new FC Seohyun? (either that or Seo Joo-hyun - same person, real name)
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Posted James, still want to change the face claim

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 pm

I have no clue who that is at all Sabimaru O_o She'll have to pm me later and show me. She's reserved I suppose.

Rent, go ahead and change the face claim.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 pm

I'm just giving you crap Ash :) I really do need to read everything in more detail, but I'm stressed and excited for work tomorrow and that has made me pretty flighty.

And I just got to say everyone's characters are looking great! I am really looking forward to us getting started :-)

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Sorella wrote:I have no clue who that is at all Sabimaru O_o She'll have to pm me later and show me. She's reserved I suppose.

Rent, go ahead and change the face claim.

she was notified, thank you.

on another note, I went a less-traditional route on my wand, using something other than wood. if you'd rather I change it back to black-oak, I can

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Sab, she has already sent me a message and informed me so it's all good.

Alright no more girl characters will be able to be reserved from anyone. I want to see more male characters so if anyone would be willing to take up a guy that'd be wonderful. We got two right now and two on the way I believe. The guy to girl ratio is out balanced right now.

I have my characters to still work on but I was busy with another character for a different rp, and now I am working on something else. Tomorrow is when I hope I can work on my girls for here. I might drop one though after I make both of them. I'll decide which one I want more.

Good luck with work Jedi! ^_^ For some reason.. I feel like I was told your name once by yourself and I think it was Mike. I don't know that just popped into mind now for some reason.. Huh.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Yeah it's Mike. Tomorrow's the first day my dog will becoming to work with me, so hopefully things go well.

And while I can't speak for Ashy I personally like the idea of alternative wand materials. Johanna would definitely be interested in it.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Oh yea! I meant to comment on that if I didn't, I liked his choice instead of the traditional wand (: It's an interesting go at it and I figured it was creative.

I am, just running around all over the place so excuse my utter lack of properness and tidiness. ^_^

I was correct! There is nothing more in this world that a woman loves more xD Being correct is just a natural trait that we all strive to have and if we aren't we try desperately to be stubborn about it xD Hehe. I suppose this means my memory isn't completely gone though.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:46 am

Oh, alright. If we really need male characters that desperately, I would be willing to take on a non-canon character. Would you like that, Ashy?
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:54 am

You don't have to if you don't want to Tania. I know Dee said she might be able to.. so we'd have five guys..and six or seven girls I think, I'd have to check.

I think I need to get sleep or something.. >.>

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!