Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

a part of “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”, a fictional universe by Caille.

The next generation is here and they now get to go through the wonderful times of the triwizard tournament!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Harry Potter:Next Gen. Trials and Triumphs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:05 am

lol I'm glad you brought that up Imagine That! since I was thinking the same thing. I was going to be posting here about the rule too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:20 am

Oh good! At lease someone else has realized :)

And call me Dee! It's a lot easier than writing out "Imagine That!" all the time!
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:29 am

I'm sorry for the one sentence thing. Let's see, you could elaborate on her feelings and thoughts, I guess. When I'm at a loss, it's what I always do.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:40 am

lol thanks and yeah, that is shorter.

You could post a little less frequently so you have more to post about. Thats something I dent to do. Another thing is you could describe the surroundings. People she sees, aromas in the air, thoughts she might be having, or anything.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:49 am

Yeah, that's what I do. I mean, Minnie had no-one to talk to in her first post, but I still put up two and a half paragraphs :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 am

I find it easier to post bigger amounts when my characters aren't interacting with anyone at all :3

I'm so tired but I am gonna get this teacher charrie done for Dee if it kills me, then I will work on my charrie here because I want to focus my time on another site tomorrow and the other site doesn't have a whole lot to do like this one does x_x

Anyway I'd also like to address one thing also, please refrain from back to back posting everyone. Wait until at least one or two people post between you and the person you are interacting with, we don't want just you and your partner taking up the whole rp. Thanks! ^_^

And Dee already mentioned my one paragraph rule so, thankies Dee. *yawns*

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:16 am

So, whose turn is it to post? I'm waiting for Dee, but the others could always go ahead first.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:19 am

I'm currently waiting for ~Living-Dead Doll~ to post. I'm not certain about anyone else.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:12 am

Sorry for the delay. I finally posted though :)

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:53 pm

I've been so busy >.< Grr, now that all my dramatic issues are resolved, I have characters and such to worry about. I have five WIP charries, two are almost done, two are a quarter way done and one isn't even close to being done x_x

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverTheRainbow on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 am

Sorry for the wait, but my post is up!

OverTheRainbow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:15 am

Posted! Sorry it took so long!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Just as a heads up I'm kind of waiting on Ash to finish up and post beauxbatons stuff, then having both of the schoold go in to the Great Hall at the same time. And Ash, no pressure take your time. We understand life gets busy. Those of us who are going to play are still going to be here regardless of how long you take. So relax, take deep breaths and remember that we'll be here for you.

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:16 am

It's alright Jedi. I am gonna crack down and do SOME work on Ellie just so I have something.. Perhaps if I finish a section like persona are History I'll just accept her and make a post and then finish her after. Just so things can get moving along and you guys don't die out. <3

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Alright, guys.

I have decided that I will not take part in being a character in this roleplay but I will post things like when events start and such you guys just need to tell Jedi and Jedi can pm me. Any questions can be thrown Jedi's way and I will just be the person who posts when new events happen. I wont be using my charrie but I accepted her so I could post in the rp

I just don't have time to rp as a character but as a GM of this rp I still have things to do. Jedi, if you'd be so kind to post something of the students walking in and taking their seats, once seats are taken I can be PM'd and I shall come and post as the Headmaster.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:51 am

Are we still open? If you like, I can post again. Hopefully, that will get things going again.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!