Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Grimm Beginnings

Grimm Beginnings

a part of “Grimm Beginnings”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

10 years before the events of RWBY there were two other top teams in Beacon Academy. {1 Role(s) Open}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Grimm Beginnings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Grimm Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:51 am

Wait so, before I post, are we gonna do the thing where someone from HUKL died? Because a lot of my post has to do with that. XP we could still do the whole dying thing with Ram's character being the replacement.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:54 am

That's what Ram and I were thinking at least :0

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Posted! I hope y'all enjoy. uwu

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:11 pm

I might not be able to post until Saturday because we have testing for the whole school tomorrow and Thursday (funnnn!! *throws self out a window) soooo I'm not gonna have a lot of freetime because of studying and all that other "fun" stuff. :D
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:18 pm

Pssh you don't need to study for tests! You just have to believe and then you'll pass! Haha jk good luck on your tests :D!

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:07 pm

We should do one of those character opinion thread things! :00

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Hmm I agree with Cato, those are always fun to do honestly haha.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:28 pm

Yeah, those are really fun to do, and I always end up laughing because there's always that one person who writes it in such a ridiculous way XD

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rammus on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:06 am

I think it would be fun to. It would be interesting after key moments if we updated them as our characters grow.

Also hi everybody.

This is going to be very interesting my character is going a lot of groom to grow as a person with very interesting interactions with everyone. I should have him done on Friday and ready to post on Saturday.

Also I used Mikoto Suoh from K as a face claim.

Rammus
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:04 am

Hello Rammus and welcome! BTW I just have to say I love your profile pic. Little chibi Rammus is so adorable!

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:35 pm

please don't encourage him

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:29 pm

Don't let him use his Q.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rammus on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:43 am

Ok now all I need are songs and he is finished!

Also thanks for the compliment SarcasticZombie... wait that wasn't sarcasm was it?

Also just for you Cato to put you on tilt.

And phantom that is probably how they are gonna nerf him now that he is seeing more play just remove his q.

Rammus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:47 pm

Master Yi... My mortal enemy...You wanna play like that? How about some PAPA FRANKU?!

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:11 pm

I'm working on my post right now, should be up soonnn (hopefully if i don't procrastinate >-<)

edit: i'm having such a hard time writing this, poor Lotus doesn't deserve this ;-;

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Alrighty then. Things have been moved along.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Huh. That took a slightly different turn than I thought it would. I thought that HUKL was going to be sent on a mission WITH JSPR, or perhaps our Lord Cut has something else up their sleeve?

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Well originally it was going to be two missions, then when you guys were down a member it was going to be a joint mission, and now that you guys are full we can go on separate missions like we were supposed to! And I do have plans. Oh yes I have plans. I have all the plans!

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rammus on Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:56 pm

So for the next post do you guys want to do it on the transport going to the mission or should we talk while walking to the transport?

Rammus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:51 pm

I'm writing up my post right now. It's going to be just a quick thing with HUKL walking over to the transport then arriving at their mission location.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!