Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project: Diamond

a part of “Project: Diamond”, a fictional universe by Echo_Rose.

A group of lab rat mutants escape and find a group free mutants. They are trying to earn their freedom by taking down institutes one at a time.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project: Diamond”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:23 pm

Reserve your character here!

Mutants
Escapee Mutants
1. | Leader | Female | Species: Sly | Age: N/A | RESERVED | Miyer
2. | Leaders best friend | Male | Species: N/A | Age: N/A | OPEN |
3. Boo | Above's sister | Female | Stripe | 15-16 | TAKEN | Echo_Rose
4. | Male | Species: N/A | Age: N/A | OPEN |
5. | Female | Species: N/A | Age: N/A | OPEN |
6. | Female | Species: N/A| Age: N/A | OPEN |
7. | Female | Species: N/A| Age: N/A | OPEN|
8. | Male | Species: N/A | Age: N/A |OPEN |
9. More available if needed

Revolution Mutants
1. Aindreas Shade | Leader | Male | Pride | 20 | TAKEN | Echo_Rose
2. | Leaders little sister | Female |Species: Wings| Age: N/A | RESERVED | Butterfly Effect
3. Leaders right-hand | Male | Species: N/A | Age: N/A | OPEN |
4. | Male | Species: Wings | Age: N/A | RESERVED | Miyer
5. | Male | Species: N/A | Age: N/A | OPEN|
6. | Female | Species: N/A | Age: N/A | OPEN |
7. More available if needed

Rescued Mutants
1. Shade | Female | Flock | 18 | TAKEN | Echo_Rose | Female | Stripe | Age: N/A | OPEN |
2. | Female | Species: N/A | Age: N/A | OPEN |
3. | Male | Species: N/A | Age: N/A | OPEN |
4. OPEN (PM me)
5. More available if needed

Villans
Scientists
1. Leader | Male | Age: N/A | OPEN |
Mutant Hunters
1. | Leader | Male | Stripe | Age: N/A | Reserved | Aphotic Dreams
2. | Second-hand | Female | Flock | Age: N/A | OPEN |
3. | Hunter | Male | Wing | Age: N/A | OPEN |
4. | Hunter | Female | Pack | Age: N/A | OPEN |
5. More available if needed

Humans/Extras
Human Helpers
1. PM me
Extras
1. PM me
Last edited by Echo_Rose on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Project: Diamond

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:25 am

Hiya, I was wondering if I could reserve the Escapee Mutant Leader, and she would be a sly. I'll get a face claim up once I get home and am back on a computer.

I was also wondering if I could reserve a saved mutant. I'm not to bothered on gender buy they would be from the wings species and the sibling to my first character if that's okay ^-^

Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:39 am

So does the little sister of the revolution leader have to be pride as well? Or can she be another kind? If she can be different then I'd like to reserve her. If she has to be the same then I'll take the female revolution spot instead. She will of course be wing.
"I pledge allegiance to Max and the power for which she stands"
-Chloe Price

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:42 pm

@Miyer they will be reserved for you! thanks for joining!

@Butterfly Effect no she doesn't need to be part of the pride so I will reserve her for you. Her brother's name is Aindreas and the escapee I have also made is their sister also. I have some history wrote on both so if you'd like to read it just send me a PM.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi! I love the idea of this roleplay and would like to reserve the lead mutant hunter, I'll try to get a face claim as soon as I can!
~Aphotic
Where has the time gone?
Of elves and druids,
Dragons and of knights.
A home to the limitless mind,
And hearts brimmed with bard's songs and never-ending dreams.
AphoticDreams

AphoticDreams
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Author Arc Warden Inspiration Person of Interest Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:25 pm

@aphoticdreams your spot is reserved

I am not on much during the weekend because of crazy hours at work but ill try to check in on my phone.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:14 pm

This might be a little weird, but I think I was in the original of this, Project Zero. If I could reserve the leader's right hand in the revolution, that would be awesome!

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:58 pm

@putanotherx that spots is yours and thats cool.

Ill be putting my characters up tomorrow. If you have a reserved spot please get your characters up asap. We still need a few more spots taken before i can start this

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:44 am

Alright, my boy is up! Now that the internet is going in my apartment I'll be able to fill him out aesthetically soon, but his info is all there.

Also, what roles are we still looking to fill? I'd be interested in taking another.

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:32 pm

[edit] the leader of the revolutions best friend which is the brother of my 3rd character. Can't finish her till i get that spot

I got two of my characters finished ^^ if we can get a couple other spots filled and people finish their characters I can get a post up.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:03 am

Ill be getting a post up either tonight or monday, depends on the 3 characters that meed to be finished.

So just a little back round, the revolution and the escapees just met and found each other and are planning to go on a raid.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:08 am

I have just the history left to do just taking a bit of a breather should be done soon I hope

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Promethean World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy Visual Appeal Group Theory Helmsman Arc Warden Storyteller Novelist Property Buyer Lifegiver Beta Tester Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Effect on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:22 am

Ok I think she is done now

Butterfly Effect
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:33 am

Approved :) Just waiting for one more to fonish then we can get started

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:53 pm

So ill be trying to get up a post after work tomorrow but it depends on how tired I am, my weekends are exhausting from work. Does anyone have any questions before we start?

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Octopi Queen on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:06 pm

Hey there! I was wondering if I might be able to reserve the second hand of the mutant hunters as well as being willing to pick up any of the other slots you might need. I hope it's not too late to join in!

The Octopi Queen
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:56 am

Hi, would I be able to reserve the third hunter (the male Wing mutant)? I notice there aren't any Auroras yet so I'd be glad to bring a sparkly gem into the mix with the second rescued mutant. This looks like a fun time and I'd love to join ^^

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!