Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Athens II

x { Character Relationships }

a part of “Camp Athens II”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A camp for Demigods which the Gods themselves had built many years ago --- additional roles are potential upon discussion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: x { Character Relationships }

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:54 pm

LOL, I doubt Sylas could get Nelly to stop talking if it's something she really doesn't want to do. But he's more the welcome to try hehe. *Finally sees the gif fully* OHHHH that way hahaha. Yes do it, you have full permission to do this Mjoliner hahaha.

Gees, how many big brothers will Iliana have by the end of this summer? Lol. That's cute though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:27 pm

I live for Darise phases. I admittedly get them, too from time to time, and I totally have a bunch of gifs saved up for crackships. I have to say that I am super excited for the next day to see how she is going to feel about Daniel because I am sure it's going to be super awkward for a while.

Also, Mason and Rae - I can get some vibes about her telling him to try and not be such a pos sometimes. You know, she's gotta look after the gals (Andy) in camp, and she's ungodly nosy. He's going to really hate her nosy, perfectionist and optimistic ass. She's going to be very snoopy in everyone's relationships because she's convinced that she knows better than everyone else.

Also, I am always for Liv and Duke stuff. I don't know why (they haven't had much interaction), but they have friendship potential (training partners even) as more serious and reasonable (for now) Demigods. Besides, she's gotta get over her fear of fire and he needs to get over swimming. And if he ruins her beach nap, he might just find himself scared of water for a very good reason. Just saying.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:12 pm

Rae is also more the willing to try and get Nelly involved with her actions too since the girl does have a mischievous side to her from time to time due to her abundance of curiosity. I am also curious on how Rae and Sylas will interact too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:29 am

Liv speaking her mind per usual and Ajax quickly aborting the pessimistic vibes.

It's gonna get hot in here xD. Eve planting herself in Mason's head.

Eve playing the seductive ex-card on Mason.

Ethan giving Iliana a lift to the outside world when she's feeling down and sorry for herself. Sometimes it really sucks to be small.

Daniel basically chasing after Cherise to try explain himself and his ordeal.

Dandy. Likely Daniel trying to ponder why women grow intolerant of him. Andy has more than an inkling.

Duke silently pleading with Alex not to get into a fight or do something reckless....We know how that goes.

A tension free zone after Wes saves Alex, pulling her into his cabin with Trinity's reluctant aid.

Liv and Duke ending up on the same side of the tracks. A staff members office.

One of Ajax's unconscious fears. No more camp. Daniel is leader of the scraps and remains.
Last edited by SparxALot on Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:38 am

LOL that Ethan and Iliana one is adorable hahaha.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:45 pm

Just a couple for now, and I will probably get a few more up tomorrow! :p

Liv finally gave in to her inner Poseidon, and she's hurt someone really badly. Of course, Duke being the only other logical person around probably could have found a way to avoid this altogether, but certain troublesome folks have put Liv's brewing anger under his radar.

Daniel thinks that Cherise yelling at him is super adorable because even her angry face is cute. He really can't contain his laughter as she goes through the list of reasons why he is playing this Keith/Daniel game with her. Some of those reasons are pretty hilarious, like "WHO CARES IF I LOOKED AT YOUR UNO CARDS! IT DOESN'T MAKE ME A BAD DATE!"

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Wed May 13, 2020 1:07 am

Mason gets sexy time in a closet again.

Y'all knew I had to...
Evelyn hating herself a little and Sylas basically like it happened, deal with it. There were no complaints (X amount of time) ago xD

vs the ID versions of themselves. Stay a while, a few roaming eyes and just a bit of guilty pride.

Daniel faking a call to escape the wrath and lecture of Rae. Or him forced to call Cherise and admit he's an idiot when she starts ducking him.

Liam watches Sloane in training very hopefully and attentively.

Rae decides to take Mason for a test drive.

Wes and Trinity have a good morning because it starts with each other.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Mon May 18, 2020 2:53 pm

Duke finally pulling the first moves on Alex, and Alex happily returning the flirting xD

And

Will add more soon.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:12 am

Eve having a field day with Evelyn's guilty conscience.

Found in archives..thought I'd post anyway. Harley and Daniel planning for a zombie run, 2!

How the angry children sort out their grudges. Trinity and Ajax get it all out of their systems.

Evelyn has a few too many and Sylas is stuck with her antics for some reason or the other.

Sloane reverts to what she knows. Liam loses her. Sylas gets property back.

Cherise picks up some spillage. It's likely she had a klutz moment, until she spots Daniel's not so innocent face.

(Not mine obviously but) Ares sasses the s*** out of Zeus.

Nelly shows how fun it can be to let the kleptomaniac out. Kohana is less impressed. Or they just exchange stories.

Cherise and Daniel being the belle of each other's ball. Or certainly she is his xD

Aphrodite discovers selfies while Wes is left to baby sit mom.

Alex gets a lecture or confession time with Zeus about the difficulties of being at camp.

Duke sees Alex having a bad time and conveniently drenched. A lot of evidence points to Liv who doesn't seem to mind in the slightest.

Andy wakes up to nurse Cherise. An unfamiliar demigod at first leaving them to meet and greet at the damnedest time.

Duke a little bit tired of sticking his neck out for the Valises, finally cracking and telling Alex to work on her control.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:05 am

Cherise and Daniel have a little discussion about his new habit of making himself at home on her bed.

The potential dreadful reunion of Andy and Ajax. He realizes too late what he's done and that trust is broken.

V2. Ajax sees her again and the puppy dog eyes are activated. Andy tries not to melt under that insistent, torn stare.

Liam in his natural mortal world habitat. Little sis Trinity comes to the reluctant rescue/bail :P. Sibling life.

Sylas puts an end to the charade with Evelyn and plays a big card. Sloane tries to intervene but is quickly put in her place and must wait for a proper opening.

Liv getting prepped to join Poseidon or some other archaic arrangement.Duke tries to hold it together but calmly and immediately disapproves.

Liv believes she has achieved Posedion's true blessing and is genuinely happy about it, but forgets her audience in Duke, who honestly just can't bear it.

Daddy Zeus shows some of his more archaic and mythical godly colors to Alex. Or perhaps is testing her character and obedience by demanding something dark of her, which she falls for.

Wes just being a little bit lost after a long stressful day. Alex comes for a therapy chat.

Alex finally where she belongs, tied and at mercy, but Mason is under orders to wait for Ajax until execution.

Ethan giving any one of the brunettes at camp a much needed cuddle with his serenity inducement to top it off.

Liam demonstrates a brutal scene, bulldozing and bludgeoning foes to get to Sloane. Then, in true Liam fashion, offers some casual comments/assurance only he can after such a moment.

Daniel and Rae conversing in their own stand-offish disapproving way.

Iliana showing her aerokinesis abilities at Heath's request and they have fun with it. Some much needed smiles.

When the camp's under attack (or there's a team exercise) and Mason and Alex recognize each other as at least two survivors/escapees so can't really attack each other.
Last edited by SparxALot on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:01 pm

I didn't know what else to add to this ( I managed to cut it down and take out some bits, so if anyone wants to add their character's reaction to it feel free. I'd love to see them ).

Alex fighting that dark side of herself.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:27 pm

I don't know the first thing about making gifs so sorry, don't expect anything from me lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 am

First up... Alex and daddy Zeus Who is telling her that she must let go of all the anger, all the regrets etc. She knows, and even though she's mentally trying to avoid the emotions eating away at her, she can't ignore the fact that her father's right, and she's messed up multiple times.

so to calm herself and to give her a break from her own thoughts, Alex turns to Art to express herself. Zeus then has a heart to heart moment with her.

Ajax not wanting his picture taken, but Trinity taking it anyway and they're both laughing about it.

While Zeus relaxes in his study with some light reading instead of Godly duties for once, an angry Poseidon makes his way into the room, voicing his concerns about his daughter, and whatever else.

Silas up close and enjoying the sight of Zeus' daughter falling to pieces.

Another Zeus and Poseidon moment/scene... probably Zeus asking, "What is troubling you?" and Poseidon looking at him like he's dumb for not even knowing/realising. Or maybe he looks at Zeus in that manner, knowing the King of all Mount Olympus is being sarcastic and knows too well what's troubling Poseidon.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:33 pm

Some children of gods are more prone to tossing and turning in their beds, watching their loved ones float away out of reach. The son of Hades, heir to the Underworld, is obviously no exception to this. He wonders what the heavy burden of his birth will bring to his newfound relationship, and his dreams are haunted by the uncertainty. Is it some strange subconscious fear that love cannot withstand all things after all?

Or maybe, just maybe, the children of certain Demigods will always hurt the ones they love the most. And that scares all of them, especially Mason. Maybe he's the worst of them all and just doesn't know it yet.

Even the children of Zeus are not invincible. Eventually, other Demigods will have enough of Alex's temper, and she'll have to decide how many bridges she's okay with burning before she is alone.

Sloane and Liam's relationship somehow endured and evolved beyond Camp Athens. In typical Ares fashion, Liam is in jail again. Sloane finds herself flabbergasted that she's at the police station because he only gave her an address. He casually welcomes her to his second home and takes extra care to remind her that it really wasn't his fault this time.

Though they've been together for quite a while, she still finds the little moments where he's less Ares and more compassionate kinda cute. She did tell him that no, he couldn't bring the puppy into the cafe, but he did it anyway. How can she be mad, though?

Duke is trying to hide the fact that Liv might have scared him more than just a little bit, but Liv isn't very good at masking her own emotions. She's perfectly annoyed at either him being alive or the fact that he's both alive and lecturing her. What the hell does he know anyway?

Sylas takes no time to step in to exploit Rae's now bare emotions. After all, it's easy for him to manipulate someone when their weakness has been exposed. The best part is that he may not even have to use his powers because (A) he's good-looking and just her type, and (B) she's needy underneath all that tough exterior. Rae's child's play to him, and he could use her later on down the road. For now, he comforts her and puts on his best face to prepare for that moment.

It's been a rough week in Camp Athens, and nothing has gone right. The Camp is under attack by unexpected awakening darkness, and they are in the fight for their lives. Daniel thought that he had saved Cherise, but the moment he turned around to get both of them out of their current situation, she's completely gone. Little to his knowledge, she seems to have been dragged into the realm of the Titan Oceanus for a very rude awakening...

mombie
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!