Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Order: Dark Veil

a part of “The Order: Dark Veil”, a fictional universe by Caille.

(ALL SPOTS TAKEN) The Order is made up of five witches, representing one of the five elements that keep the balance of the world. Lately, darkness has been imposing on said balance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Order: Dark Veil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:15 pm

Please read the whole front page before coming here to reserve! This includes the rules. "The Order: Dark Veil"

Hellow Everyone!

Welcome to my fever dream RP! All roles will be open and all writers interested in a certain role are encouraged to try out for it!

Please provide one 250x250 image of your FC and one Aesthetic 250x250 image long with the details needed for the front page!

Please look at this OOC page to get inspiration or ideas on which character you're interested in. No rush on posting up your reservations because this RP is not first come first serve as stated above. When you see (Taken by Username) that is when you know the role is no longer up for an audition!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Last edited by Caille on Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Re: The Order: Dark Veil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:55 pm

Image Image

Mirai Gillian | Age (21) | female | bisexual | #997462 | tashi rodriguez | mombie | earth

I would have gone for a male, but I have been playing a ton of men lately. I am always game for switching, though.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:59 pm

@Mombie: No worries! I am not super concerned about keeping a balance. (I would like to see some male characters, but I will never ask someone to change it up.) I look forward to seeing what you do with the character concept! :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:46 pm

Image Image
Malachai Bernard | Age (24) | male | biromantic | #90a3a7 | timothee chalamet | cc.jones | water

Btw the name might change.
Last edited by cc.jones on Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:03 am

There is no escaping me, Sor. Even if it is simply me even attempting for a role! >:) Now, onto the ressy.

Image Image

Shiloh Taylors | Age (22) | Female | Pansexual | #708090 | Emma Dumont | Wolf's Bane109 | Metal
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:07 am

@cc.jones: No worries! I expect things may change while working on a form! I look forward to seeing how he turns out!

@Wolf: Pfft, you act like I try to get away from you, haha. I am glad to see you trying out for a role and I'm excited for whatever you conjure up! Especially since I was sure no one would be interested in Metal.

Everyone: Feel free to join the discord, even if you are just in the auditioning phase! Also, feel free to use whatever character sheet you would like, but I will also provide one of mine. I will edit it to the intro post!

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:16 am

@Callie, it helps that the FC I chose plays a character that can manipulate metal. XD and I love a witch who can have those powers, so I was excited when I saw the slot still open!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby esoteric on Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:47 am

Image Image

Rowena Dimitrescu | 35 | Female | Homosexual | #856EAD | FC: Janet Montgomery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings from your friendly neighborhood antagonist (ʃƪ¬‿¬)

Here are my pictures for the front page, @Caille! Thank you @everyone so much for your interest in the roleplay! Our lovely GM worked very hard on it. I look forward to making life hell for your characters as any good villain does. Can't wait to get started with you guys!
Last edited by esoteric on Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

esoteric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:18 pm

The role of Metal Elementalist has one complete form. If any others would like to put up a sheet for review you have 72 hours from 2:30 pm PST. So this role will close to auditioners by SUNDAY, JUNE 20TH at 2:30 pm PST.

Disregard the previous message, due to the writers character idea, no other applicants, and their presence in the group chat, they have been accepted.
Last edited by Caille on Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:13 pm

Malachai is done!

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:40 pm

The role of Water Elementalist has one complete form. If any others would like to put up a sheet for review you have 72 hours from 5:30 pm PST. So this role will close to auditions by TUESDAY, JUNE 22ND at 5:30 pm PST.

Disregard the previous message, due to the writers character idea, no other applicants, and their presence in the group chat, they have been accepted.[

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:05 am

hello my dears! Hopefully this works, the internet is not co-operating with me this morning.

Image Image
Eden Thomas | 21 | Male | Questioning | #63acaa| Troye Sivan | partially-stars | Earth
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:57 pm

Image Image
Othello Estney | 23 | nonbinary (he/they)| bisexual | #9ABD97 | Benjamin Jarvis | phosphene
Things are only impossible until they're not.
tumblr | Pinterest

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!