Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wondering Soul

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Wondering Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:59 pm

Greetings,

Allow me to introduce my self.

My name is Zenatsu Zionaga, and i DO have experience in RPing Very Happy (woo go me!)

I came from a now fallen forms known as "Chasmic Kingdom" and i have RPed over instant messengers (what fun Very Happy) for numbers of years. its been oh say a few months now before i started searching for an RP form to settle in and well, I hope to find this one settling and fun Smile

So in my introduction to a conclusion I wish you all a fond hello and i'll see some of you round I suppose.
“Man can live with about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Wondering Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ralana on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:23 am

Hey there! Welcome!

I think I saw you in the chat earlier which is awesome! Going there is one of the best ways to get active right away and meet other rpers from the site! I am sure you have already had a look around the site, and if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask. We love helping out new members and most of us don't bite...hard at least. You can pm any of the staff including myself with questions that you have, and even if you need helping starting or finding a new rp. Once again welcome! Hope to see you around the boards!
Ralana
STAR WARS

Motti: Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find the rebels' hidden fortress...

[Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]

Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing
American Physco

Patrick: I don't think we should see each other.

Evelyn: But your friends are my friends and my friends are your friends. I don't think it would work. You have a little something...

Patrick: I know that your friends are my friends and, uh... I thought about that. You can have'em.

Patrick: There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ralana
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:00 am

yea, i was on there.. in fact there was 2 of me :D
its because i am awesome like that WOO!

Naw, but i think i started on one alredy >.> i forgot which one.. but wont be to hard to find agian :P

Nice meeting you and anyone who decides to say a lil wazzup :D (sorry for the grammr bad things.. i'm tired v.v)

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:43 am

Welcome to the thread el mango.

Make sure to check out some of the rules and all before really posting... Don't want you to end up in the RPA for bad grammar in your posts <<;

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:09 pm

Well, me and my horrid spelling and such goes thru word before it hits the forum :S

Wrod FTW!!!

wait... that dosnt look right...

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:25 pm

Welcome Zenatsu, some links to get you started

Read First

Quick Guide

Etiquette

RP Academy

I see you already found the chat, good going

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:12 pm

If you use Word to spell and grammar check, be careful of double quotes. They tend to get messed up because Microsoft Word formats them in its own special way.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:25 pm

yumi

Yea i found the chat.. nutin to do because no one is posting in the forms i am in >.>

Remæus

with the many uses and the BCIS class (that i haft to take agian) will surely let meknow of any of thin things that word tried to do with its "Special" problems ;)

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:41 pm

[looks at Zenatsu's signiture]

Ah-hem.....uh........

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:45 pm

Looks like we have a rivalry in the midst, better watch out Zenatsu, VA has some nasty fishy powers

PHEAR THE FISHY STICK

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:55 am

Eh, dun worry Village Alchemist. i'ma change it anyways. was the only thing i could think of at the moment XD and i honestly had no idea you had it too o.O

totally...

not...

my...

fault...

>.> <.< ^.^ v.v >.<

DO TEH KIRBY DANCE (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<)

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:03 am

Lmfao. This was a fun thread to read. =D

Welcome Zenatsu!

Glad to hear you've been visiting the chat already and have been getting around the forums already!! It's always good to hear when newcomers are diving right in.

If there is ever anything I can do to help you, please feel free to PM me and I'll do all I can to help. =D
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenatsu on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:51 pm

i'm a pretty decent RPer... i know what's acceptable and what is not (like godmodding >.<) but there are things i lack in, and i wish to have some more experience in which is battle RPing >.>

but if anything comes up that i MAY ABSOLUTELY need some help with i'll be sure to make a poast (since everybody love helping)

Zenatsu
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!