Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Athens II

x { Character Relationships }

a part of “Camp Athens II”, a fictional universe by FeistyDeadlySins.

A camp for Demigods which the Gods themselves had built many years ago --- additional roles are potential upon discussion.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Athens II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: x { Character Relationships }

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:20 pm

*Leaves these here though no one asked for them and walks casually away*

I just imagined if Ares's spawns were challenged to show a more nurturing side...and the training and advice Liam and Trinity would give the kid: "What do we do to bullies?" "That's right, you put them down first."

And here we have just a casual conversation between Liam and Trinity as he chokes someone. The wrong guy.

Liv shook when her bottle lands on Wes. And him just so surprised by how often the blessed bottle lands on him xD

Sylas is pissed at a foxy Evelyn.
(Because she's pretending to give his game away, or he misses his new chess mate / she's in the company of Sloane)

When/IF Wes gets a smile out of Trinity again.

Evelyn trying manipulation under Sylas's mentorship. Or playing a distraction for him.

Cherise steals Keith's glasses and acts perfect as a peach, until Daniel notices.
(That's not me being incosistent. I mean Daniel's back and she's taken the glasses he doesn't need anymore :P)

When the Valises poke around in the Underworld but it's Hades' and Mason's territory.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:38 am

A drum roll please for some of Camp's oddest pairings...Mix 'N' Match. Edition 1 You're gonna think I belong on a dating show as the host but please, save your applause.

Andy and Pete. Because she loves being manipulated and being told what to do, spill her secrets, etc.

Sylas and Cherise. He loves being around a happy environment and Cherise loves a strained smile or two.

Liv and Daniel. She seems like a real partner in crime kinda gal, tolerant and so not above causing mischief.

Ethan and Alex. Both are extremely level headed. It's not like serenity meets temper. So long as he keeps delivering good news.

Sloane and Theo. We know she loves to be up and about, a real outdoorsy and adventurous girl, and he loves the quiet introverted ones.

Evelyn and Liam. An arousing stare can make any brawn bend to the brain. Rough around the edges and unrefined is what she seeks, and he enjoys converting a girl to stunned silence.

Iliana and Mason. Being belittled by a guy is real husband material. He likes the outdoors and rain, and empaths are right up his alley.

Ajax and Eve. A queen bee to mach the king of camp. Poisoning a guy is the best way to attract them and assure you're the only person on his mind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Contributor Conversationalist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:23 am

LOL OMG Sparx, I'd be scared for Ethan if he starts liking Alex lol, he might get burned literally (by Duke). And the Iliana and Mason one, that would be odd. Not impossible but odd for sure. It's still doubtful because of his feelings for Andy lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:22 am

Zodia195 wrote:LOL OMG Sparx, I'd be scared for Ethan if he starts liking Alex lol, he might get burned literally (by Duke). And the Iliana and Mason one, that would be odd. Not impossible but odd for sure. It's still doubtful because of his feelings for Andy lol.

I don't think Duke would burn him, but he would get a little jealous (Right, Sparky?). I think the only time Duke would burn anyone, is if they hurt Ajax/Alex in front of him like REALLY hurt them. He knows they can defend themselves, but that wouldn't stop him from protecting Alex. He'd also burn someone if they were trying to hurt him. He'd for sure defend himself if it called for him to do so.

Buuuuut :P if Duke did happen to burn Ethan for it, I feel sorry for Ethan :( lol.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:43 am

Yeah and Ethan is the kind of guy who won't interfere either if he knows someone likes another person (if they're both good people at least). I don't think Ethan would try to get into a relationship anyway for the rational reason that he plans on returning to college and wouldn't think it was fair to have a long distance relationship sort of deal.

I am curious though what actual pairings Sparky would seem good.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:37 am

That's fair, and ask him :P

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 am

Alright, alright, these aren't perfect couples but obvious/at a glance couples? Peas in a pod Like if their first meeting went brilliantly and they were all primitive.

Alex and Wes. When he first came to camp he was not impressed and Alex's hormones were a mess. There is no greater eye candy than a son of Aphrodite for her flirtatious free spirit.

Cherise and Ethan. Well, they haven't even met yet but I'd imagine he'd be more than easy to talk to and appreciate her from all angles and aspects of her identity. They have a drive to protect others from mistakes and manipulation.

Evelyn and Heath. Both have a formidable bullshit detector and are seekers of the truth. The look before you leap types can identify each others smarts and powers and learn more.

Eve and Sylas. The vixen is skilled at prompting disaster and getting her way, and it just so happens he loves a little discord and can admire a pretty body and face when there. All it would take is a little open-mindedness...

Ajax and Trinity. Fierce protectors and warriors need to stick together and lend each other strength. Both will surely clash in their impulsive decisions but are understanding of the other's nature and prevailers.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:02 am

Spicy revenge Edition. Suggestive gifs ahead xD

Andy and Mason. When you are 110% caught looking xD
Image Image

Alex and Duke. When it's far too soon to be putting clothes on again.
Image Image

Evelyn and Sylas.When there are some interesting propositions made in the bath and bed.
Image Image

Trinity and Wes. When the sex is good but she's got too much morning energy.

Cherise and Keith. When they want to be modest about checking the other out, but can't.
Image Image

Alex and the lads. When they can't figure out how much she has had to drink to turn into a stripper.
Image Image Image Image

More to come :P
Last edited by SparxALot on Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:21 pm

When Keith is waiting for Cherise, and he thinks she's all summer and blossoms. Then she comes back from a small meeting with Daddy Apollo armed. It was almost like she just crushed his dreams and now he's about to be a nervous wreck.

After she is a little bit tired of him being defensive for no reason, and she finally tells him she thinks they have good chemistry. BUT he has to trust her, armory and all if they want to be friends. Right before turning away to walk off. He has never been scolded so sweetly before, so he's probably feeling a little bit like an ass.

I am working on others, as slowly as possible. It is really hard to find good gifs for both Liam and Sloane to mash up!
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:31 pm

These are cool Dream. Yeah I wanted to high five Cherise after that post hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:27 pm

Why yes, I have shipped Sloane and Liam. It's a Sliam, or a Lioane. I haven't decided which sounds arguably worse yet.

When you fucked with Sloane and Liam hears about it.

When Liam has to apologize because he likely said something stupid to her.

But in the end, I happen to think they'd make a pretty adorable couple. It's great for the good guys of camp, but it doesn't look good for the bad guys because I can see him having her back. Though no one has seen our novel-length collab post yet, but I am seeing a possibility maybe! Provided that he's not going to be a typical meathead with her.

And one more for the Cherise/Keith shippers (that's probably just me).
When Cherise teaches Keith how to use her crossbow and now he thinks he is badass.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:25 pm

Ok... so I made some more. I ran out of time so I didn't get to make everything I wanted, and some of these aren't mine. Just lovely gifs that worked xD But yeah lol. (Be prepared there are some saucy ones lol)

When Daniel tells Andy he's back.

Andy & Ajax just smiling lol

And maybeeeee Ajax joins her in a waterfall or something :p

not mine... but ya know Ajax not knowing what to do when Eve puts on one of her acts.

Or... Ajax waking up realizing that he spent the night with Eve

Not mine, and steamy ;) Just Duke & Alex... in a shower.

Don't hate me for this... but I'm inappropriate and perverted and I couldn't help it xDDuke showing it to Alex

Again, not mine lol Andy catching Mason in the act... maybe with Eve

Mason getting mad at Andy like he always does

Mason & Andy getting emotional. Maybe an actual heart to heart without yelling

Eve seducing Liam... he digs it

and for my newest ship... Liam trying to comfort Sloane... he's trying lol

Sloane catching Liam watching her get ready in the mirror

Not mine, but I thought it was cute Liam & Sloane shared a dance
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:53 am

~Dies laughing from the Aluke Gifs~ I love them :D I can imagine them sharing a shower together at camp, after realizing how much they're into each other or something :P and Duke asking if she wants to see it ROFL xD

Very good. All of them from everyone. I love every single gif.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:09 pm

You all got me in the mood to start my own again xD and even though I've only done one so far, I will be making more when I can. So here's what I have so far...

Pete Kissing the recovering Alex and Duke getting jealous/annoyed at it. Or both.

And now some Aluke Manips I made... ^-^

Aluke 1 || Aluke 2 || My favourite of the three
Last edited by FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:09 am

Was going on a gif hunt. Knew all I needed was some reacts to make some decent crackships :P

Ajax and Mason sharing the hate.

Mason being a sarcastic dick about being Andy's saviour. Again *cough*

Alex going savage again. This time deliberately on Andy.

(not mine) Cherise coming to collect Keith for the party.

Andy and Mason hear the bottle's got a little twist in it from the witch doctor.

Not mine again but it works too well xD Shit getting real at the party. Andy throws her drink at Alex

Found again Wes redirects a drunk Trinity.

Recycled from the net xD Wes has enough of Alex ruining his do. Especially when he's trying to watch his blonde, or discover who Eve is trying to manipulate.

Trinity working on her true confessions with Wes.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:51 am

A little bit of a tiff xD

Duke Attacking Alex out of anger because she's gone and kissed Pete.
Alex after: What the hell did you do that for? you could have seriously hurt me!
Duke: I would've.

Image LOL.

EDIT: I will end up making other gifs other than ALUKE. Promise xD just for now, I am so addicted to working on this pairing D: always will be I reckon. O_O

Duke having an argument with Alex. Not sure what about :P

And Duke checking in on Alex after Ajax has had a go at her about something.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:38 pm

Don't mind me, just making 7 Minutes to Heaven Gifs Mash-ups. A slow and steady process of locating the perfect gifs for the dramatic going-ons of the part-ay.

Mason x Eve x Andy post closet scene.

Liam x Wes Because sometimes men need to gripe about the women that drive them crazy.

I'm trying to include a lot of different interactions but finding the perfect gifs is hard. Grr. Will keep searching...

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparxALot on Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:55 am

I'm baaaaack. On this thread anyway xD

Mason confused when Eve passes on the foreplay.

When Trinity is called in to confront a cursed or soulless Wes and he refers to her as "tough work."

Liam explaining this unusual feeling surrounding him with Sloane. Wes being honest about the circumstances to come.

Evelyn getting to know Liam while he uneasily works on keeping his hands and comments to himself.

Duke encroaching Liv's personal space to tell Alex she should be training already. Not being jealous or confrontational of who Pete spends his time with :P

When Cherise and Daniel have the talk and everything he says makes it worse so he results to not talking.

A scary situation. Rae being the protective and confrontational girlfriend and hurdle Daniel has to endure / win over to get to Cherise. (And yes, she just watches and smiles as her girlfriend drills into her boy toy.)

Some worm getting inside Andy's head / overseeing one of her nightmares.
Last edited by SparxALot on Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:31 pm

Liv's dad reminded her that she was pretty much a waste of his time. She has officially decided that everyone in camp can just drown to death. Honestly, she's probably figuring out how to do it.

Pretty much Pete because Rae just talks too much. He just doesn't care and tunes her out because she's okay in bed.

When Cherise isn't near drunk and fawning over the close proximity to Daniel and realizes that he must have lied to her about who he was in the beginning. It makes absolutely no real sense. Andy's right, he doesn't break news in a tactful way.

Trinity and Wes, of course. I was just perusing gifs and was like... have to.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby SparxALot on Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:29 am

We've hit a bit of a flat streak so I thought nothing like some crack gifs to reconnect our love of camp.

Daniel witnessing Cherise lock lips with another lad. And not being able to do a damn thing about it...while she's around him.

Duke unable to keep up with Alex's short but angry and troublesome legs.

Evelyn tries meeting a skeptical Sloane.

Iliana getting overwhelmed in the dining hall, until Duke centres her.

Trinity brawling while big bro, Liam, is getting triggered.
Image Image

Andy finally demanding to know why Ajax can't take her side, just once.

(not mine but having a Darise phase) Cherise showing her preparation for the night. Daniel replying she'll need bigger ones XD

The end of the beginning of Cherise and Daniel. And he thinks he can call her bluff.

Alex basically done with Mason's face, attitude and sabotage.

Nelly being persuaded to stop talking (and numerous other things) by Sylas.

Wes going behind some enemy lines, trying to figure out the Hera duos deal via Pete.

Ajax picks up on the new kid, Kara's, vibes and powers.

Rae giving Mason some criticism about how attractive he could be if he wasn't himself.

Rae's animal instincts kicking in and giving Mason a light groom XD
(Unlikely, I know. But found the gif and got way too amused to refuse)

Daniel taking credit for the dancing queen unleashed in Evelyn.

Wes done with the monsters and fighting. Trinity not having a bar of it. Protection mode activate!

Alex and Mason meet to discuss a truce. It's like nemesis speed dating.

What happens when you leave Wes alone with some beer and karaoke.
( ft. Alex as hype girl and Trinity as facepalmer.)

Duke disturbing Liv's meditation/serenity. Or her waiting for him to figure out he can swim and water shouldn't be feared XD
Last edited by SparxALot on Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

SparxALot
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!