Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardians of Hell

Guardians of Hell

a part of “Guardians of Hell”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

Nearly a year has passed since the Harbinger of Hell opened the Gates to Hell. Now roaming the world, nine demons lay in wait for their hosts to sign their names in the book of the beast. [ OPEN ROLES ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guardians of Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Guardians of Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:53 am

I don't think there are any specific roles that need to be taken on. I think there's a pretty diverse range of whores, bad, good and in between characters. So feel free to make whatever you want and however many characters you want :)

I just started the second round of posting so there is plenty of time to wiggle in. And we can figure out roommates when the CS is done :D welcome!
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:17 am

Awesome! She'll more or less be more on the morally grey side of things. Her intentions can be good, but the way she goes around things can be slightly questionable, to highly questionable and cause for concern with how she deals with certain issues. I'll probably get a wip up in 2 hours after I get off of work and will have her mostly done by tonight.

I already have what I have in mind for her, just writing it down will take a little bit of time.
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:22 am

Sounds great :) Can't wait to see her.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:03 pm

Taylor is more or less done, except for her history. Which is usually my kryptonite for characters. I'll be trying to think of her backstory today and hope to have it done by tonight, if not by tomorrow. If there's anything I need to add or change or remove from her CS, let me know and I'll do so. If you have any advice on how to move forward with the skelly, feel free to let me know. ^^; I have a basic idea, but I need to think more of a full backstory for her.

EDIT 5:30pm.

Taylor is basically done. I did the best I could for her history. If I need to add or change anything, just let me know. My fried brain from working and being on only an hour's worth of sleep is a bit idea'd out for now. ^^;

Cheers, Wolf~

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:23 am

Sorry, I've been a little busy. I'll go ahead and accept her, then hopefully give her a read over soon. I understand that history can be the hardest part. So, I'm sure it's fine. But if I come across any issues I'll let you know :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:41 am

Thanks so much! And of course! Life comes first after all, so you're fine! I'll be at work all day today, so if I'm slow to responses, that would be why.

Also, I had to use a differet cs as the coding wouldn't agree with my laptop (it's a cheap chrome book) and so I had to use one of mine. It should have everything you need, if not I can make adjustments as necessary

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:55 am

No worries. You didn't have to use my CS. I just put the Skelly there so people have it if they want it.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:51 pm

It's no problem, I tried using the one provided, it just didn't want to work. Again though, anything that needs to be changed when I get back from work, which will be around 10:20pm CST. I have the next two days off though, so i'll be fully available then.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:59 pm

Working on some of the relationships on the cs now. if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to throw 'em my way. ^^;

I also started watching CAOS and so far it's pretty good. I grew up watching the original show, and I like how they've made some references to it. I know it's based on the comics, but I can only think of the original show cuz it's what I grew up with. ^^;

EDIT: 5:50pm

I also hope it wasn't too presumptuous, but I wrote up an intro post for Taylor. if I need to make any changes or anything, let me know and I'll edit it asap.

~Wolf

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!