Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Uniting of Houses

A Uniting of Houses

a part of “A Uniting of Houses”, a fictional universe by meggara.

After years of tension between the houses a new Headmaster proposes a new idea to unite the school and ease the competition.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Uniting of Houses”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Uniting of Houses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:10 pm

I will have Lenna ready after tonight! Sorry for the slowness. <3 It's been kind of hard to sit down.
M•O•M•B•I•E
Kids. Roleplay. School. Work.

Stay away from negative people,
they have a problem for every solution.
--Albert Einstein

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
If it doesn't open,
it is not your door.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby meggara on Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:24 pm

@Mombie: Don't worry about it! I completely understand and she's looking great so far :)

As for everyone the completed characters are lovely and I'm very excited to start! I have finished Mel and Finn is almost done, just his history and a few things here and there. I'm trying to get a relations thread up as soon as possible because all of these characters should know each other very well and it will play a heavy part into how this plays out. The teams will be made after the relations are completed, just because I want to make sure I get the dynamics of the teams correct and interesting >:), because it's no fun without DRAMA. This weekend I will being going to Ohio with my boyfriend so I will be gone Saturday - Monday. I will be available through PM if anyone needs anything! Other than that I hope to get started sometime next week depending on how long it takes everyone to discuss relations. Looking forward to starting with you all!

-meg

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

meggara
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:57 pm

All done with Lenna Brauner and ready for relationship discussion! <3

mombie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Greeter Novelist Inspiration Concierge World Builder Builder Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:21 am

I am done with Francis! I will try to PM for relations tomorrow. :P If anyone has any ideas, feel free to toss them to me.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:31 am

I have finished with Giovanni! I'm going to get in relations later today (it's 1:30 AM my time) so keep an eye out. ;)

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby meggara on Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:46 am

Hello everyone I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. I went home on Monday and have been busy with last minute shopping and cooking. I know there are some PMs that I haven’t responded to yet. I plan on responding to them tonight and tomorrow. I expect everyone to be a little busier with the holiday season, so don’t worry about that. Depending on how busy I get and everyone we might be pushed back a little past the 25th. However, I’m still interested!! And very excited with all the characters. I hope everyone else is still interested and look forward to starting.

meggara
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Lifegiver Promethean Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:11 am

I can only really speak for myself, but I’m personally very excited for this one! This is a busy time of the year, though, and I think we all understand delays.
Things are only impossible until they're not.
tumblr | Pinterest

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:42 am

Yes! All understandable. The holidays keep folks pretty busy. It's actually a small relief, so don't worry. I'm excited for this, too, and I can refresh on HP before everything starts.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:48 pm

I just had a realization as I was going through profiles for Relations. Lenna is the only Sixth Year. I am wondering if maybe I missed it - but should everyone be Seventh Year?

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I am dumb. Sorry! It's been a long couple of weeks and I have the comprehension of an infant.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phosphene on Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:41 pm

What point of the year is this set in? Forgive me if it’s already like, written out somewhere and I missed it. I’m just trying to figure things out.

phosphene
Member for 5 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Author Tipworthy Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Greeter Novelist Concierge Giver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:12 am

Yup! The holidays are always busy. I'm personally still very interested and looking forward to fleshing out relations a bit better ^_^ It'll be fun to think of how our characters became friends/enemies/crushes/etc lol

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:14 am

XXXXxxxx
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XXX
Mnemosyne Serendale

∙ Magical creatures club
∙ Gryffindor
∙ Dove Cameron
∙ Darksalmon

Also, hello everyone! Just started working on a char, check her out, as I'm interested in starting char relations.
roleplay/a-uniting-of-houses/characters/mnemosyne-serendale

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:58 pm

Not that I am meaning to rush, but is there any chance that this will be starting?

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:39 am

3 weeks of absence generally isn't the best sign </3

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:30 am

Honestly, I would say that we should just start it on our own. However, I don't know how many RPers are waiting for character acceptance in order to post.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:45 am

Neither of Ruby Tuesday’s characters have been excepted so they can’t post. Mombie, you can still post and tag Francis but he won’t be a part of the official RP. And Temperance can’t be excepted either.

I’d check with Ruby Tuesday and temperance if they’re still interested, and we might have to start this as another one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:01 am

Let me message Remeaus to see if there is anything we can do as well. But I definitely think we should start this as well, but not without the others that still need accepting. I'm already trying to talk to the Site about adopting abandoned universes and getting help for this sort of thing. It's extremely frustrating. Creating another universe is just....blah. to be honest, I love Harry Potter but I dont know that much about it to help GM well.

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mombie on Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:22 pm

I just want to let you all know that I have reached out to Remæus regarding getting some kind of authority over the Universe so that we can accept completed characters and start. I will let you all know how it goes. It might help if you also send messages, or even if you contribute to this thread that I have started about adopting universes that have been abandoned by GMs without word.

I would urge you to keep developing your characters and relationships, and whether we have to put our collective heads together to rework this RP in another universe or we get to start in this one, we will eventually kick this off.

adopt-abandoned-universes-t112199.html

mombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:40 am

I could probably remake the RP if need be, but I also wouldn't feel entirely comfortable DMing due to a lack of Potterverse knowledge. Maybe we could do a sort of, "The council has spoken" sort of vote for DM-related decisions.

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawfulAnnon on Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:34 pm

I don’t know a ton about the universe either. I can do some research if need be but I’m down to co-create.

LawfulAnnon
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!