Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Breaking the Chains

Pokemon: Breaking the Chains

a part of “Pokemon: Breaking the Chains”, a fictional universe by ClockworkTowers.

A prophecy speaks of heroes who stopped a most sinister plot created by one man. The heroes banded together to stop this man once they found out his schemes...this is their story...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Breaking the Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokemon: Breaking the Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:06 pm

hello, I looked through a few of the pages, but because some people dropped I'd like a list of who's currently in the PR still and a question... What character(s) can I enter this as (Elite four member, Random challenger, gym leader, etc.)? By a random challenger I mean someone like Red in SS HG who's just there but is more powerful than your usual trainer.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxZetsuxXx on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:54 pm

My apologies to everyone who is in this roleplay, i was away for a bit due to being ill but now i am better and can begin to rp and do random encounters again. To all challengers i would suggest you start leveling up your pokemon.

QB is music still doing trainer encounters? or do you need me to do some of those as well?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxZetsuxXx
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Wait, do you need me to do trainer encounters, haha? I'm available on weekends for such, but weekdays, someone else would have to do them.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:16 pm

So what HMs are available to the trainers before my gym. And who is all giving away what.I have a TM in mind but I am wondering if someone else is giving it away.

dealiah
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:30 pm

hello? Can someone answer my question? Is there an availibility or is it full atm?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Ok I will help bring the load off QB and BB by me and Music splitting the trainer encounters. I can do them on weekdays the best I can and she can do it on weekends, that is if she is alright with this.

And Hirochi, not that I am in charge or know exactly, but there seems to be no open spots unless one person leaves or BB creates a new opening somewhere.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Alright, well QB posted in my Int check for my pokemon RP and invited me over so that's why I came in the first place so yeah. Well just PM me if there's an open spot, whomever's in charge

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Hirochi: Personally, I would PM BBClock and ask or QB either. I think we are in need of two trainers for the starters, but you have to ask them.

*Edit: Hey Brantly, Did you want to do a match up of the pollywraths? Could be fun ^ ^ or whatever, its fine with me. Just a suggestion.

dealiah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Sure, I will have my character drop by your gym on the way back to his own gym. Although my Poliwrath isn't really fit to be fighting another water type :P.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:23 pm

any spots open?
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Keep your pants on, you two. We've already advanced the plot once, so if you want in the story, you're going to have to be patient and wait for your next chance to get written in by BBClock. In the meantime, read over the OOC thread to get an idea of what's going on or something. Above all, however, make sure you can give time to this RP when we ask you to, barring extenuating circumstances.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Sweet, sounds good. = ] Whenever you want, and neither is mine. She's kinda built to fight flying types, oh man spoiler.. haha.

dealiah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Okay, I started some trainer battles for two of the trainers on Route 2. I flipped a coin for the NPC trainers, but the Rival isn't fighting anyone because I wasn't sure if BBC is supposed to control him or what.

Brantley, you can do Oxi's battle this week, or I'll just do it next weekend.

Since me and MericanPie are... in the same room... it would be counterproductive to post it all via chat, so we're just gonna do the battle in a word document and then one of us will paste it all into the RP.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:58 pm

Ok before I do Oxi's battle I will need her to reply to your post, and I will get my character to the fighting gym... are we just doing one-on-one?

Also before I post battles do you want me and the latter to do it in the chat or me just keep track of the damage and do it over a span of a few days?

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:41 am

Hey im not sure, cus i have a weird schedule when it comes to being on the computer. If you want to do it in chat we may be able to do it thursday around oh man idk what time zone your in, but i'll be on thursday night ish.

dealiah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Well on Thursday I do have alot of free time and I am in central time zone, so you pick a time and I will see.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealiah on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:49 am

Me too. i have school from 830 until around 3ish and then i have something going on around 630 till 8 but other than than i can prolly be on here = ]

dealiah
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:26 am

Well Thursday and Friday are half-days for me so I have alot of time for that and also I would like to let everyone know I will be gone for the entire weekend coming up.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Brantley, weren't you supposed to do Oxi's battle...? Nevermind. I'll just get that started.

As far as Pie's battle goes, neither of us has had the time this week to sit down and set up an etherpad document to use. I think we can do that on Monday, though, since Pie has that day off from school. :)

~Music.

Music
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticMarin on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:32 am

*Finishes PMing BBClock* Let's see if I can't manage to join in on the fun~
“I eat my enemies for breakfast; even when I already ate breakfast, and brunch!”

“But in my heart, I sometimes wish they would atone so that I could be that close to a friend.”

Check out my likes and dislikes post and my profile. Then hit me up!

ChaoticMarin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Beta Tester Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Recruiter Cult Leader Hordemaster Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge Visual Appeal Donated!

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!