Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

GT2008: The Main OOC (Finals Begin 11/28)

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Re: GT2008: The Main OOC (Finals Begin 11/28)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrogance on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Added fights:

All of SSJ3Mewtwo's fights have been recorded.
SSJ3Mewtwo vs wandering-random
SSJ3Mewtwo vs Heat(Replacing Rize)
SSJ3Mewtwo vs Arrogance
All of wandering-random's fights have been recorded.
SSJ3Mewtwo vs wandering-random
Nearly all of Arrogance's fights have been recorded. (Pending Finals.)
Arrogance vs Grand Arcanum
Arrogance vs ProfessorM
Arrogance vs SSJ3Mewtwo
Arrogance vs Asimov
All of Grand Arcanum's fights have been recorded.
Arrogance vs Grand Arcanum
All of Alucroas' fights have been recorded.
Alucroas vs FullMetalboy
Alucroas vs Kouketsu
Alucroas vs Asimov
All of FullMetalBoy's fights have been recorded.
Alucroas vs FullMetalboy
Nearly all of Circ's fights have been recorded. (Pending Finals and fight vs HolyUnknown.)
Circ vs Akira Sakurazaki
Circ vs Skallagrim
Circ vs FutureKiyoshi
All of Akira Sakurazaki's fights have been recorded.
Circ vs Akira Sakurazaki

That's all the fights that have been recorded.

Edit: Not sure if that's what you meant by topic ID but all the GT topics have the rpgateway link in them, or all of them that I looked at.
Last edited by Arrogance on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A man chooses, a slave obeys. - Andrew Ryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arrogance
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:54 am

Can you collect the topic IDs of the recorded fights? This is the primary factor in my workload.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrogance on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:25 pm

There ya go, I think.

Arrogance
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:36 pm

My match with Circ is going to forever be pending because Circ's character Spencer didn't even beat Holy. When you look at the match, there is nothing in that match that said Spencer beat him. He didn't even get the name right on the killing blow. It says Sonata, which is a character not even in the fight and somehow it was judged that Circ won. Not only was he a human fighting against someone inhuman but that was the profile he chose to give. A profile full of nothing but loop holes. Loop holes, a writer's failure in being specific, are what I use to win. So whoever believes he beat me has no idea how to fight at all. I'm not acting like I've never taken a loss before. I've lost a match before, but when the winner is dead obvious, and it is judged that Circ one because he was the 06 champion and global moderator of the site, let me also add the maker of the ring setup, it's full of crap. A tournament judged in that fashion carries a horrible reputation. I don't even recommend there be another one if the judgments are going to be that ridiculous.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circ on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:22 pm

You've supplied the following reasons for why you didn't lose:
- Circ was the 06 Tournament Champion
- Circ is a Global Moderator on the website
- Circ wrote the descriptions for several of the arenas
- Circ's character is a human fighting an inhuman, and couldn't possibly win
- You use loopholes to win matches
- Circ's profile for Spencer is full of loopholes
- Circ used the wrong name in his killing blow
- Whoever believes Circ beat me has no idea how to fight

Fact:
- Me being the 06 Tournament Champion is irrelevant
- Yes, I am a GM, but I did not use any privilege accompanying that role to my favor here
- I wrote the descriptions, but presumably everyone can read, so there is no unfairness present; furthermore, they certainly aren't weighed in the favor of a mere human character
- In literature, it is common for a human protagonist to triumph over inhuman adversaries
- Cite some loopholes you used to win this match
- Spencer's profile is not full of loopholes; it is perhaps vague in some areas, but nowhere in the tournament did I use that vagueness to avail Spencer special abilities
- Yes, I did use the wrong name, but that post wasn't considered in the overall judgment, nor did it need to be
- Stop tripping over your ego.

Your only argument is some falsely conceived notion that Remaeus likes me more than you on the basis of me being a GM on his site. Before you can make that argument, you actually have to prove that the judgment is errant on the basis of the fight itself.

Note: if you won't validate the fight on the GT, a judge will review the fight and do it for you.
conditio sine qua non

Circ
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:00 pm

Because I like to keep my battle posts clean of whining, unlike someone, I decided to post this in the OOC to defend my last post in Holy’s match with Spencer. I do not talk in the OOC thread, while in tournament, so do not expect me to reply.

Circ wasted his chance to evade Holy’s attack in his last post:

From a Reader’s Perspective:

The implications of the stilling aura, the falling cross, and the expanding circle beneath Holy Unknown’s feet are that he is both stationary and his defense, the aforementioned ethereal squall, has been abated in conclusion to what is believed to be a successful evasion of Spencer’s attack; putting aside time for verbiage without complementary action may also be indicative of a pause. A pause and a drop in guard that would result in Spencer’s attack inevitably succeeding, as noted by the final prose “the direction of the burning bath maintains on Spencer’s prey.” Holy Unknown’s comment, “cold shower,” is also supportive of the attack’s eventual success, suggesting that by the time the water reaches Holy Unknown it feels relatively cool and, thus, results in a cold shower on his personage.

As to water producing a spark, save when acting as a lens while contained within a condom or some other translucent vessel, such is absurd, and even if it were so, the moist environment would prevent it from growing into anything greater.

From Spencer’s Perspective:

He can feel nothing of his adversary’s aura for, as the questionably-holy soldier tightens the grip on proximity, Spencer preserves betwixt them the geyser’s onslaught and, indeed, its focus on his target. It never let up, nor lets up, and, from it, wafts of steam melting into precipitation shower the ground, diluting the snow-like dust and reclaiming the soil for nature’s reign. Now, whether his circumnavigation goes unseen through the thickening and nearing vapor, he does not know, but, less than a pace away, Spencer hears a murmur of aggravation filter through the din. Very rightly in response, for, by all sensibilities, Holy Unknown should be wet and red from a spray now angling for his eyes, Spencer shouts, “I like my bitches wet.”

Having rather not PM me for clarification he posted on his own accord and left Spencer without a defense. My post below describes how Holy avoided the path of the water being directed at him to stand before Spencer (he is standing right in front of Spencer):

His eyes were sharp and keen—their mirror-mockery recording the human’s actions beneath knitted brows. Inside each optic the assassin was seen lowering his militaristic salute. Did he think he actually was a soldier? The origin of his name was pure alias, but the respect was recognized until…his foe attempted to douse him with boiling water. So that was where all the hot water went. What a disappointing shower that was, and if he wasn’t fighting a human, it would have been blamed entirely on him. Yes—someone would have to pay. If he was molested again in another mob of hysterical fans after this, there was going to be problems. There would be no hot water to rid him free of his violation. The water was never hot enough!

As mentioned before, the soldier had been relentlessly advancing on his opponent. When the spout of water rushed in his direction, his next motion to human perception occurred in a flash or the blink of an eye. However, he wasn’t that fast and the back of his ethereal squall met the inverted geyser that sparked on contact as though it had struck a brick wall. Tiny drops of water gathered in the vortex, outlining the shape of the spiritual phenomenon. The droplets were like pearls on a necklace, revolving around Holy’s body like an electron orbit. The dew evaporated absorbed within the whipping currents.

The fighter had closed the distance between him and Spencer, the outcome of his evasion. The assassin would possibly feel the gust of Holy’s aura, whipping about, and mysteriously, it stilled. The grass beneath his feet continued to turn white, slowly expanding outwards in a circle. The cross lowered against his chest, an abnormal presence left to linger: Holy’s aura.

Unintentionally, it felt threatening and immense as though the soldier were more colossal than he appeared; the wrath of God yet not as imposing or overstating. Only metaphors could describe the indescribable; and what made Holy’s emotions so grim left his lips barbarically as he strained to hold back an outburst, “Cold…shower…” His brows twitched irritably. Those would be the first, haphazard words the human would hear from him.

Holy was indeed using Spiritual Manipulation/Absorption and while he was absorbing the spiritual remnants around him, because there were two turns to do so, he had gathered a large enough amount, that when he would release it back, the effects were as read in my post shown below:

The soldier scowled at his opponent as he spoke, I like my b- B word, B word, it rang like an alarm in his head. If he ever said that word, the priest would have knocked him into tomorrow—another overestimation. There were so many today.

The spiritual energy—the traces of The Creator—that he had been gathering from the oil, the grass, and even the slither of water that managed to steal into his squall, was contained inside him. The foreign organs in his body vibrated and his muscles were tight and flexed just to contain it. But the B word… if he couldn’t say it, then nobody can. So when Spencer let the bitches slip, Holy unleashed the pint up danger that he had been harvesting. His features lit up like a beacon, the path of the attack already set. It was ten feet in diameter, the cylindrical beam shifting from invisibility to visibility, from being clear as glass to a pious white that stretched to the solid wall at the end of the battlefield. Because he and Spencer were so close, he would need a miracle to avoid it, and hopefully, a miracle wasn’t on the soldier’s mind.

The power broke free from Holy like water from a dam, it came hard and would carry his opponent swiftly toward the wall with the sole purpose to knock the wind right out of him and fracture some bones [if he got caught inside it]. As the traces were being returned, the grass grew longer and greener, the flowers bloomed and lichen grew along the boundary wall. “I didn’t hear that!” Holy roared, feeling the relief of the power finally leaving his body.

To defend my character’s actions, I recall I wrote a long and detailed profile for a reason:

“Holy has been learning his abilities on random impulse, and is known to take small fragments from each one to utilize to his advantage in combat.” –Paragraph 4, last line, in Holy’s profile under Personality.

My defense for drawing this quote out of my character's profile is mostly for this reason: "...and is known to take small fragments from each one to utilize to his advantage in combat..." What this means is, instead of conjuring a special attack at its full potential, he can take the powers and abilities found in his special attacks and use them in other ways. For example: His special attack the photon beam. Instead of creating a huge photon beam, he could make a smaller version using less stamina. So to summarize, "and is known to take small fragments from each one to utilize to his advantage in combat."

“If you put two posts into an attack, to defend against all due effect of that attack you must utilize two posts in a defense.” – Quote from Remæus himself in the MAIN OOC page 51 first post.

I quoted Remæus because Circ never had Spencer put up a defense when Holy was standing before his character the whole time. Circ insisted that the water struck Holy when Holy dodged out of the path of the water to stand at a closed distance in front of Spencer. Because there was no two-turn defensive plan or any defensive plan devised at all for Spencer, Circ pretty much created a disadvantage for himself.

Circ’s paranoia has been leading him to make numerous mistakes and develop misunderstandings when he simply could have PMed me for clarifications. I sent clarifications to him when he placed his OOC in his posts but there was nothing but disagreement. Because of his arrogance and lack of humility, we are here, with him typing out a mode and deciding to have his character take further action, basing it on the assumption that he ‘hopes’ he’s right in his judgments:

Note: the attack in the above post is not described in Sonata’s profile and was not ratified for use in the tournament. The closest two analogs I could find are, firstly, Miracle, which is not concussive in nature, does not emit from Holy Unknown’s person, and requires a trigger word that was neither thought nor spoken; and, secondly, Spiritual Energy Manipulation/Absorption, which is only useful for small-scale activities. A ten-foot diameter cock-punch blasting across the arena describes neither of those abilities, nor any others listed in his profile. However, in the interest of not disrupting the flow of things, I will continue as if it is a legitimate attack.

Obscuration has its benefits, such as the cloud of steam ensorcelling Spencer’s foe and its source, the font, actively gouging eyes with blinding ferocity of pressure and temperature.* Not necessarily ineffectually, despite the lackluster reaction, as some individuals do ignore agony in the interest of machismo, an archetype unfortunately apropos. It is a penalty of duality, for Spencer, too, struggles at deciphering whether the apparitions writhing in his vaporous view are his enemy or an insentient object. Yet his cunning mind pierces the fog, noting the relentlessly-nearing circle of pale dust and the sound of striking water, both telling the same story: Holy Unknown is standing still.

For all his faults, Spencer will not be guilty of that one: a nimble ex-busker is always eager to move.

So he continues, throwing his lithe body into a somersault that descends into a tumble terminating behind the safety of a large marble beam. While not necessary to avoid the quasi-divine tantrum of a person boasting the emblematic cross in such a disgraceful manner, for his aforementioned gyre had already carried him out of the supernal beam’s grasp, such a lunge is useful in other respects: Spencer extracts the Chapel from its makeshift holster and buries its barrel against the fabric of his wet jacket. After a careful glance to ensure no flammables are near himself, he takes careful aim on a metal barb seeking light in the midst of an oily pool rippling dangerously close to Holy Unknown and without another thought depresses the trigger. The flame from the nozzle inexorably extinguishes before coming to light, as does the sound, the cloth acting like a silencer, but the bullet’s silent impact sets off a spark that pins Holy Unknown between two hot decisions, and it is directly between them that Spencer unloads the Chapel four more times.

I wonder what he’ll try to do now that he has no eyes to see,’ Spencer wonders wordlessly.

Note: *While Holy Unknown may be immune to water, I doubt he is immune to pressurized water slamming into his eyeballs and gouging them out with the surety of any well-placed set of fingers, an attack described in my last post and completed in this one.

This matter has been discussed in PM between I, Circ, and Remæus. There is no reason to analyze or ask for clarifications. This match can only end by judgment. Whatever the judgment may be I honestly do not care, but I know how to TB, and when I was confused about the complexities in Circ’s posts I PMed him about it. Either way, the conclusion of this match won’t affect me, and I’ll find myself doing what I’ve always been doing during this tournament, role playing and surviving uni.

The battle post quotes I put up are there just for easy access. To get an authentic read, you simply can just view our fight.

This post was in my defense before the match was even over. It clearly states how you lost. In a fantasy-sense where the protagonist is human and the author wants to make every other being around the protagonist weak that is the only time a human will defeat someone inhuman. When authors collide with their protagonists, that disadvantage is no longer there. You are colliding with another being that is on the same level of flaw as the human protagonist, but by logic, is far greater. By logic, was how I won the battle. Your loopholes is what made you lose. The above explains it all and you couldn't come up with a decent explanation for anything I said above. All you did was complain. You flaunted a series of our conversation in PM, feeling offended and whining further about the respect you got for the respect given.

You sound like a Daddy's little girl talking about Remaeus and favor. You can drop your, "He loves me more than you," child shit right there. I can't stoop beyond that. I voiced my opinions as to why you won. It had to be outside for nothing In Character says how you won. There isn't anything in that fight that says you beat me. I've showed this match to a few friends of mine that are more experienced than I, and they also have no idea how you won.

I said I was going to drop it in the repost above, but when you asked me to validate that you were the winner, when you didn't even beat me that isn't something I'm going to do. I've seen people on The Grand Tournament site trying to boost their rank by getting winnings off attendance. They never even fought the person. They simply win by absence. Those aren't wins to me. My match with Leeo, when I had to kill him to conclude the match because his three days were up, and the deadline was within a day or two, I know that match probably would have ended differently if he were more active. I find no satisfaction in defeating an absent opponent.

So until you beat me without your complaining and your moding, if you could ever beat me without all that kid shit, then you'll personally watch me say you won. However that hasn't happened yet.

Edit: Oh man, let me add something because of your little, "Don't worry, I'll get your points any way!" Shit. I don't care about points. If I did, I would probably be on that Grand Tournament site fighting until I'm number one and trying to keep my seat. You can have a judge give you as many points at you want. I hope he spoon-feeds your ass and gives you one million, a pat on the back, and a high chair. Whatever makes you feel good. Whatever makes you feel you accomplished the logically impossible. All I said is, I am not going to validate it because you clearly lost to me. So go ahead and get your judge. That is the only way you will ever get your points from me.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circ on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:20 pm

That copy and paste was already debunked.

You keep saying that your character is more powerful than mine, therefore it must have won, but that isn't how turn-based fighting works. In turn-based fighting, it is feasible somebody could play a human toddler fighting Galacticus and win. The fact you think stronger characters should always win is evidence of your silly egoism.

'You sound like a Daddy's little girl talking about Remaeus and favor. You can drop your, "He loves me more than you," child shit right there.' - Your inability to read made me laugh.

"I voiced my opinions as to why you won." - Thank you for finally admitting that I've won, even if it was a Freudian slip.

Circ
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:38 pm

Apparently, you can't read, and you like to be a hypocrite. That whole post as I've said many times now, says how logically you lost. That link you sent about what Remaeus said about is even quoted in that proof above that says how you lost. And you still haven't provided any logical evidence to defend yourself. You walk circles around the job because you know why? Because it is as clear as glass how you lost. You were strategically driven into a state of paranoia and you were taken out.

It was not a Freudian slip, and as I said you will never ever see me ever admit that you won. You used Out of Character means to have the judge declare you a winner. So you might as well use him to give you points. I'm not going to validate it.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circ on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:05 pm

Sonata, you see and hear what you want to see and hear. That, and that alone, is the reason you lost the fight. You refused to so much as acknowledge what I wrote. Even now, you even fail to see an obvious Freudian slip, which I quoted, and go on to argue about it being such and use it as an excuse to call me a hypocrite.

Sonata wrote:I voiced my opinions as to why you won.

Do you see the underlined part? That is a Freudian slip.

To be honest, I think at this point you realize what happened, but don't care: to you, it is probably just an excuse to wave your e-peen, to argue, and to throw around baseless insults.

Circ
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Actually, you're just making yourself look even more retarded by trying to say that quote is a confession.

Sonata, you see and hear what you want to see and hear. That, and that alone, is the reason you lost the fight. You refused to so much as acknowledge what I wrote.

You failed to acknowledge what I wrote. That is obviously seen in your OOC statements you cluttered the match with and you still provide no evidence. You have none to offer. You tried to go out with a bang, hoping The Grand Tournament would be a repeat win for you. You bullshitted your way into the finals when you didn't even qualify.

If there is a recording of the judgment placed on my fight, then I would like to see it. I bet you there wasn't even a judgment, and I wouldn't be surprised if you placed yourself in the finals. You've already flaunted your moderation skills in your fight with FutureKiyoshi. Remaeus was obviously too busy to even keep up with his own tournament, and he is still too busy to end it. There was no way that he could have judged each of those fights alone. So it is obvious you had something to do with everything.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circ on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Sonata wrote:You tried to go out with a bang, hoping The Grand Tournament would be a repeat win for you.

That statement is totally false. I didn't even try to win this tournament. Guts and I had lots of fun in the finals, and then I eliminated my own character to give him the win, because I felt it was empty due to reasons that I am not going to explain here. If you actually read the finals round, you'll see that is quite obvious.

Sonata wrote:You've already flaunted your moderation skills in your fight with FutureKiyoshi.

Kiyoshi went into his post after my response was already written and made tactical changes to it that were based on OOC information resultant from a discussion we had had. All I did was highlight them so that everyone could see what he had added. The judge ruled his edits were inadmissible. That is hardly an abuse of power.

Do you have any more ignorant statements you feel the urge to spew?

Circ
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:51 pm

There is no evidence, there is no proof, and so I rest my case. Keep talking, all talk and no proof. I won't waste my time with your hypocrisy any further.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:38 am

Sonata wrote:If there is a recording of the judgment placed on my fight, then I would like to see it. I bet you there wasn't even a judgment, and I wouldn't be surprised if you placed yourself in the finals. You've already flaunted your moderation skills in your fight with FutureKiyoshi. Remaeus was obviously too busy to even keep up with his own tournament, and he is still too busy to end it. There was no way that he could have judged each of those fights alone. So it is obvious you had something to do with everything.

I don't agree with this logic, for the record.

Why don't you two simply have an exhibition match to settle your differences? The brackets have run their course, there is really no further point in raising contention about a match that has already been completed. If either of you dispute who is a better fighter, go ahead and set up an exhibition match and duke it out?

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circ on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Remaeus wrote:Why don't you two simply have an exhibition match to settle your differences?

For the same reason I don't frequent mental facilities.

Circ
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrogance on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:16 pm

So, dissent aside, how far are you from some degree of being finished with the judgments and closing of GT2008, Remaeus?

Arrogance
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:22 pm

A week or two, depends on how my work schedule goes this week. Also, ran into some server trouble for RolePlayGateway's database, so I'm spending more hours this week fixing that.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrogance on Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:16 pm

So, has there been any more thought put into this? If you need any more done to lighten the workload so the judgment gets done i'm willing to lend a hand.

Arrogance
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:48 am

I'm mostly done with the judgment at this point, I have a couple more passes to make before I announce the decision.

In parallel, I've been fixing some code in the script that will auto-add all the fights from the Grand Tournament into the Hall of Records, which I aim to finish shortly after I announce the outcome.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrogance on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:59 pm

HELLO???? Doncha forget me. Let's see that judgment!!

Arrogance
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!