Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A WonderFul Cat's Life

A WonderFul Cat's Life

a part of “A WonderFul Cat's Life”, a fictional universe by Luna Star.

There 2 different types of cats, the Free street Cats and the House cats. There both happy about there life but..wont they get bored? What will happen if they met will they fall for one another?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A WonderFul Cat's Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A WonderFul Cat's Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:24 pm

I leave for a day and I don't know what's going on. /feels unloved

.. -cough- anyway, can I get a recap, since I'm too lazy/pressed for time to read allll of it? D:
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Kari is on the patio out back =] reading and singing cuz she's alone...thats how she rolls. lol
Kaycie is presumably with all the other girls.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 am

......*is being impatient*............
i wish Victorant would put his/her character up so i would know what to look forward to lol

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosaramone on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:34 am

I have a slight issue with the pairings.. :/ You see.. Lexie being devilish, liking to prank and rather wild at times, I would almost prefer she had a quieter mate.. not a prankster like herself. Not to mention I was planning on making the last male early tomorrow and if I do.. Well.. I cant have my nekos fall for each other, where is the fun in that.?
Sometimes... I just like to dance... I don't care if its morning or night, for fun or for state. I just like to dance.

Rosaramone
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 am

Luna Star wrote:FINAL PAIRINGS

(House cat/Stray Cat) <3
Leader/Leader
Cat1/Cat6
Cat2/Cat2
Cat3/cat5
cat4/cat7
cat5/cat1
cat6/cat3
cat7/cat4
<3

Ne, which are the females and which are the males? o.O
I feel like such a loser because I'm the only one that doesn't get it.

Ignore this. I need to learn how to read.
This is gunna be interesting. -goes to post-

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 am

@Rosa
hmm im not sure then,
maybe i should make the last character? that may be better

Oh Mitsuki is where Kari's at

Oh yea guys On every post put where you at.
EX. At the room with Kari
-blah blah blah blah-

It will be easier for everyone

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:42 pm

RANDOM
Last edited by emotionless on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:31 pm

emotionless wrote:......*is being impatient*............
i wish Victorant would put his/her character up so i would know what to look forward to lol

i'm so sorry. Been busy with uni but will get one up today!

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 pm

I was kicked off last night but I won't get internet until next week Wednesday and I still don't understand what's going on. ._.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Hey! I know we all love to play nekos, so I was wondering if you guys would be interested in joining my friend's rp...? I know I'm going to! ^_^
Tamashi Neko
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Wahhhh Lorrel? hasn't yet replied sniffle ='(
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:23 am

lol okay Vic dont worry about it...im just the impatient type

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 am

I'm sorry. I'm just extremely confused here. There's a ton of posts coming up every minute and I'm having a lot of trouble keeping up X(

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosaramone on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 am

The posts are slowing down now... Somewhat.. and nothing much is going on so you can just jump back in whenever wherever(:

Rosaramone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:19 pm

ahh! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, my computer is screwed up. There's sooo many posts for me to catch up on!!!!! Does anybody mind telling me what's up?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosaramone on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:23 pm

Nothing really worth mentioning other than a few strays are out and about in the house. :D

Rosaramone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosaramone on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:32 pm

I am sorry.. but I had to point this out... >.< Stray 2 wants a femae that is stronger than himsef and whatnot.. and is paired with female 2. Female to is the pilite, mannered one.... :/

Rosaramone
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:52 pm

No, stray wants to become a stronger cat. I would know. I made him XD

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Howdy Folks,
Just as a little FYI, I am outside. Thomas "Tommy" is outside. he hasn't come in the house yet
Am I crazy? Well, that depends. Define crazy.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:06 pm

it makes me cry (in happiness) thinking that people are still posting. I should have made it better TT^TT
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH >[]< -hands out cookies-

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!