Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Collection

Contacting Eachother

a part of “The Collection”, a fictional universe by DarlingRapture.

Police are slowly giving up as a dangerous sociopath continues to abduct and kill victims across the state of Maine. The ones kept alive have special talents, and are part of his collection, kept to entertain him as time drags on. [More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Collection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Contacting Eachother

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:31 pm

so, I know some of us will have days when we aren't able to get online, or maybe a few day vacation when we won't be here.

Here is the thread for discussing contact. When you know you have something coming up, make sure you pm me or post it here so everyone knows and we can set up what we are going to do. If we can kind of swerve around your character for a few posts or have someone make back up posts for you for the time you are gone. We want to keep this roleplay going.

As for contact, I'm sure we can all pm everybody but if anyone wants or needs, I don't mind giving out my skype which I use for online friends anyway. So if you think you'll need it, you can let me know. Otherwise, we have private messages.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Contacting Eachother

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:40 pm

This chica will be less active on Fridays for the earlier times and on occasionally on Saturdays :3 But other than that I'm often available for post making unless I've got a terrible amount of work. And I have NaNoWriMo in November, so I should be online more because I'm procrastinating on that XD Other than that I have no life, so I'm usually around XD
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm swamped day and night on Wednesdays, and have late classes on Monday. Otherwise I should always be able to get online ^_^ And I'm typing up my post now! *dances in excitement to start* There are some Saturday nights I'm busy <_< But I think that's only once a month.

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The(Doctor)Horrible on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 pm

For the most point I can be on daily, but my schedule is pretty spontaneous

The(Doctor)Horrible
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Well, I'm on pretty much every day, so I'll be able to post in the OOC to tell you whether or not I'll be able to post.
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Mondays are my busiest days and the weekdays vary. Weekends are usually always open.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:26 am

:edit: I'm not going to make it to post in my one hour break, but I get out of class at 6 and will get it typed up sometime after that T_T

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Sorry for not posting, but I've been sick since Thursday. I'll try to get mine together as soon as I get to feeling better T_T

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Kay, I know most of us have been having some stuff going on but we really need to keep this going so it doesnt die.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:10 pm

If I've still got power in a couple days I'll make Seb flip the fuck out if that'd move everything along a bit ^^

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaTwilight on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Finally feel half-way alive again O_O Working on my post now before I eat and do homework. Prioritizing ;P

LunaTwilight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofBearValley on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:42 pm

*sitting in rafters above, breathing deeply and slowly, intent gaze upon all*
Mask: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/568/314/ ... 68_968.jpg

WolfofBearValley
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!