Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Battles: Rage Ch. II: Fire

Elemental Battles: Rage Ch. II: Fire

a part of “Elemental Battles: Rage Ch. II: Fire”, a fictional universe by Seveneleven.

War rages on...A new fire rises and with it a threat that seeks to burn all in it's path. This is the second chapter of a continuing saga! Please take a look inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Battles: Rage Ch. II: Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Elemental Battles: Rage Ch. II: Fire

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:28 pm

@FullArmorNavy: Okay that's cool and all but remember you can only make up to four wolves and I've already accepted one. I could be convinced to allow you a fifth character but that isn't a guarantee.

Well the first Elemental Battles had quite the crew and that seemed to work well despite all of the drama between them. Still I am very interested in seeing how this will play out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Sorry had 5 in my head for some reason. Makes my life a little easier, cant have all five I drop the one that is giving me the most trouble.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:02 am

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that we won't be starting this weekend. You see I am going out of town for the weekend but don't worry we shall begin next week! Have a good weekend everybody!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:45 am

Okey that just does it... Bring the torches everibody I have the pitchforks, by the way if any of you happen to know good mob chants GREAT! Also don´t forget to bring your kids, bring your stray cat, bring your whole pack (maybe not the boraks tho, far too many mercenaries and very few torches) and most important of all bring yourself to this wekends sacrificial burning of our beloved GM here in the OOC forum... wink

On a less serius note Enjoy your weekend Seveneleven and good luck on your endeavors
"The more quiet you are on the outside, the more you scream on the inside

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:34 am

The Ausi and the Arlyne abstain from the ceremony on religious and physical ability grounds. I'm afraid burning just ain't in their comfort zone. But they are more than happy to cater for the after party!

Have a good weekend!

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Muunchkin on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:59 pm

Oh gosh! My wifi has been out for a while so I completely forgot to check this! I hope I haven't missed anything and thank you for accepting my beaut!!
W-w-w-wonder Wheel

Muunchkin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Hello everybody! I managed to survive, despite luft's most sincerest attempts, but hey we can burn'em all....or can we?

Anyway, I'm back and I intend to get the roleplay started! So be on the look out guys for the first post.

@Muunchkin: You're fine, we haven't even started yet but glad to hear your wifi's back! Also no problem!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:06 pm

I hope you had a great or at least decent weekend muajaja and don´t worry my dearest GM the burning was just a decoy, I already knew you had the same immunities as Dr. Jeremiah Gottwall, there are many other beautiful thing waiting for you in the future so much beauty we have planned

Also I was wondering if we could bring character after the start of the rp, because I have one more but I´m not entirely sure if I should add him or not so... yeah

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:02 pm

@luft: lol! Yeah my weekend was fine, thanks for asking. As for your question, the answer is yes, so long as you haven't made more than 4 wolves I don't mind any late additions.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:31 pm

I apologize so much for the disappearance guys, my internet has been giving me problems over the last couple of days. Still kinda of is but at least I'm back on the site. Anyway I'm starting the roleplay today so, if the internet will allow me, I'll have the first post up today.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:27 pm

Hi guys I wanted to know, am I the only one having conection problems with this site, I mean my internet is not having a temper tantrum and is leting me live but strangely this site buffers and buffers and barely opens the page? Is it only me that the gods hate?

luft
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:55 pm

@luft: Yea I'm having a similar issue as well. I'm writing from a different device because it's so bad.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Same here. Cant get on this site from my desktop so I am using my old laptop.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:42 pm

As said by Marvin the Martian, we've hit delays, delays, delays, but now it seems both my Internet and this site have sorted themselves out. So without further ado (I hope), I shall post the first post tonight!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:52 pm

Yay! I definitely need some cheering up and hopefully getting this RP started will really help! Can't wait.... :)
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krypt on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:43 pm

I realized soon after I posted that there is probably a lot of content from previous chapter to this story that may be quite complicated to sift through, especially to newcomers. To get a better understanding of where everyone is and whats going on, here is a little summary on where everyone is:

There are three groups of wolves in the story so far, each with its own characters and each with separate goals. These groups have yet to really interact with each other, and they are spread out across Nigerius.

Group 1 includes Durandel, Nova, and Blue, often joined by the cast of previous adventures like Mydnyte. This group has experience the most plot development, and in the previous chapter they were often the target of numerous attacks by rival packs who either sought to arrest them or simply kill them as part of the war. Their main goal is to find and defeat Rashid, a dark wolf who they suspect is the cause of the hatred going on in Nigerius. They are in Springwood, in the middle of the Aven Pack.

Group 2 includes Tiberius and Blossom, a couple of "teenage" wolfs who were pups in previous chapters of the story. Their main goal is to survive, but there really hasn't been that much plot development around them. They usually end up doing something whimsical or cowardly while exploring around the land, and generally trying to stay out of other wolves way. They are somewhere near Arlyne territory, in a marsh.

Group 3 includes Shamus and the various members of Schemeko's gang, which at the moment is Schemeko's lieutenant Felonius. Shamus' main goal is to seize control of his old pack by manipulating the upcoming elections. He doesn't plan to do much with the power other than live a life of ease, though it is possible that Schemeko plans to take advantage of Shamus should the latter's plan work. They are in the Saffron wheat-fields, about to head into town.

Anyway, I hope this brief summary helps give some ideas on how to enter new characters into the story. I'm sure Seveneleven or Bluewind can help me out if I missed any important details, but otherwise see you all in the story!

Krypt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Thank you for clearing that up a little more. I caught on to groups 1 & 3 but did not notice group 2. So far my biggest issue is the map. I misread the places and put the wheat field near Springwood. Every time I try and pull up the map I get an error.

Fixed my post so it should fit better.

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:20 pm

@FullArmorNavy: Eh, that map feature is brand new but it doesn't even work for any roleplay. If it does then I have no idea how it works, so I would just ignore it if I were you. I'm not entirely sure where everything would be in relation to each other since I would have to develop some kind of geographical map for Nigerius. (Which I don't know how to do.)

@William Krypt: Thanks for the help there, William!

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:40 am

ImageOf couse I take a little time off to pretend I have what some may call a life and not only the whole thing started that also you are all getting grouped already, I feel so alone.

luft
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:51 pm

@luft: Hey don't worry! Not everyone is grouped together, perhaps Zrani and Kroviye run into Tiberius and Blossom out there? Or perhaps Nezin once Muunchkin posts? I know William and Bluewind will appreciate having someone for their characters to interact with besides themselves.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!