Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “{Harry Potter} the Year the Sky Fell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

{Harry Potter} the Year the Sky Fell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:46 pm

Do we have to use the preset FaceClaims?
No. Feel free to change them! I would like to keep the twins identical though.
What about ages?
To keep things simple, we're not following the order they were born in. The Potter kids have ages set out just to keep them in order, but that's all.
Um, Hugo is Rose's brother - Lucy is Percy's' daughter. And who are those random teachers down there?
I'm aware - we have a lot of boys for this RP, so I switched Hugo out for one of his cousins. And I stole names to fill in.
Do we have to use the character skelle?
No, but it's there if you want it ^^
What about NPC's? Other friends/parents/teachers?
Anyone can play these roles :)
How many characters can I have?
Two - in fact, I would prefer to limit my writers to 6-8, that's a lot easier to rely on than 10, but I understand that writing for more than one is a lot of work.
How long do reservations last?
48 hours.
You didn't answer my question!
Ask it down below, and I will :)

Current Hogwarts Staff
Headmistress || Minerva McGonagall
Potions || Draco Malfoy
Charms || Fillus Flitwick
Defense Against the Dark Arts: Aurora Sinistra
Herbology || Neville Longbottom
History of Magic || Audrey Weasley
Transfiguration || Phoebe Penrose
Divination || Sybil Trelawney
Care of Magical Creatures || Rubeus Hagrid

Code: Select all
[size=150][u]General[/u][/size]
        [b]Full Name:[/b]
        [b]Nickname(s):[/b] *optional*
        [b]Birthdate:[/b] (a few of these are on their parents links in the HP lexicon)
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Ancestry:[/b] (pure-blood, muggle-born, mixed breed? Special species?)
        [b]Parents: [/b]
        [b]Pet:[/b] *optional*
        [b]Sexuality:[/b] *optional*

[size=150][u]Appearance[/u][/size]
        [b]Height:[/b]
        [b]Scars/Tattoos/Piercings:[/b] *Optional*

[size=150][u]Hogwarts[/u][/size]
        [b]House:[/b]
        [b]O.W.L's:[/b] (above 5th year)
        [b]Special:[/b] (prefect, head boy/girl, awards?)
        [b]Quidditch:[/b] *optional*
        [b]Languages:[/b] *optional*

[u][size=150]Collection[/size][/u]
        [b]Wand:[/b]
        [b]Broom:[/b] *optional* (feel free to make your own, brooms have come out since HP finished)
        [b]Special Devices:[/b] *optional*
        [b]Skills:[/b] *optional*
        [b]Patronus:[/b] *optional*
        [b]Boggart: [/b]*optional*

[b]Personality:[/b]
        [b]Brief History:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b] (Anything else)

Yes, I do have a major plot set up, however we are all writers here - feel free to create any little plot you want, or to throw in some stuff about the big plot. You can mention any ideas to the group as a whole, or PM me. Whichever is pretty awesome!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: {Harry Potter} the Year the Sky Fell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:54 am

Hi, may I please reserve Neville Longbottom's daughter? I'm thinking about changing the face claim, but I'm not sure what to yet. :)

Edit: I know that it's race bending a little, because as far as I know, Hannah Abbott was caucasian in the books/films, but may I use the face claim Ashley Moore?
Last edited by rubytuesday on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:15 am

Hey there! Can I reserve Lilly Luna? I am going to change her Fc just haven't decided to who yet but I'll get back to you on that as soon as I make up my mind.

EDIT: I finally decided on a face claim and its Elle Fanning with red hair.
Last edited by GrimBones66 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:18 am

Could I reserve Rose Weasly please?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:39 am

Hay can I reserve Lucy Weasley? And I would also like to reserve Teddy Lupin Please :)

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:41 pm

Reservations are in!! All the girls are reserved so...where my boys at??? ;)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:43 pm

AH I LOVE HARRY POTTER. I would love to reserve a character. But I actually have a request that you can totally turn down if you want. Can I make a guy character that is an unregistered animagus. (I know what you're thinking "You just want something that makes your character better than all the others" But I promise it would be so cool in this plot to have someone that can turn into an animal- like going to investigate scenes were incidents happen in disguise or (I assume teddy will be half werewolf? and turn into a werewolf at times?) have someone who can be with teddy when he shifts.) I just think it would honestly be so fun and I would not use it to make my character seem better. I thought this would make sense for James Sirius, probably because he heard about how is grandpa was an unregistered animagus and against his dad's wishes, he started the process to become one and by the time anyone else had found out, it was too late. Just an idea. If not, I'm totally cool with reserving plain old James Sirius
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Of COURSE you can make an animagus!!! Miyer has Teddy if you would like to talk details ^^ so I shall reserve James for you, yes?

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:19 pm

Hellooo!
Could I take both twins? I just think for me it'd be much easier than trying to communicate my ideas for one with another person. I hope that's okay! Also I may change their fc, I'll get back to you on that, but don't worry I'll make sure they're still adorable blonds like lovely luna.

Scratch that, after thinking it over, two characters may be a little much for me to handle. Could I perhaps take Albus Severus instead and make his FC tom sturridge?

{sorry for any inconvenience}.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senato on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:26 am

Aww, I was hoping I could reserve Albus, but I was just too late!
Does this mean the twins are free? In which case could I reserve Lorcan?

Senato
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhostlyFea on Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:12 am

could I reserve Lysander Scamander?

GhostlyFea
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:22 pm

I finished my character- also I noted that James is head boy and captain of the quidditch team, something that can easily be changed if that's too much. I just kind of put it on because why not. so if someone else in gryffindor would rather take on either position then by all means go ahead.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Hey guys, my internet is down (not sure why) and my phone screen is tiny so sorry for being a little MIA - we were supposed to start tonight but there is no way I can pull that. So just finish up CS' and I will be back shortly! (May go steal friends wifi if it comes down to it)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:55 am

As a side note, we have lots of Gryffindors and Ravenclaws, so if you haven't picked a house yet I'd suggest trying to avoid those...

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senato on Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:52 pm

Oh yeah, Ghostly and I have finished Lorcan and Lysander, by the way ^^

Senato
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:35 pm

Hey! I've actually decided to change Albus' house and put him in Slytherin. There are a lot of Ravenclaws at the moment and I thought it'd be good to diversify. I'll have him done by tomorrow.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:38 pm

anyone else find it interesting that so far all our guys are either bisexual or homosexual??

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senato on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:16 am

Haha, yeah! I guess we all find heterosexual guys boring xD

Senato
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Doing a roll call - quite a few unfinished characters, so just checking in.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GhostlyFea on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:43 pm

I finished the cs for Lysander Scamander btw

GhostlyFea
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!