Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Maximum Ride: Next Generation

Maximum Ride: Next Generation

a part of “Maximum Ride: Next Generation”, a fictional universe by deathrisesagain.

The same experiment, the same problems, what will happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Maximum Ride: Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Maximum Ride: Next Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Death it is better to NOT ask questions...ehehe *cuts a watermelon in half with her sword* >:D
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:31 pm

Well everyone's character has been submitted and approved. I personally went through each person's character and read them, and let me tell ya this.....AMAZING!!!!! Each character is truely awesome, and i can't wait to start.....in fact i may post tonight and get things going. Though we do have one little problem......we still have one subject open. anyone know anyone who might be interested? Subject 32 has to be the youngest in the flock, so i'm hoping someone would be interested.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:08 pm

*raises bazooka* I'm a video game character. That's where the weapons come from.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Ok Video Game Character, you should return your weapons to Video Game High School.

On another note, i'm thinking about taking the last subject, unless someone else wants it, or we can find someone to take it.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:29 pm

*pulls out grenade and pulls pin* HAHAHA- oh shit. * throws it* DUCK AND COVER

Since we all survived that shall we begin tonight? I...I wanna begin tonight....

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:00 pm

*uses a tennis racket and knocks the grenade back towards Robin* Wha..... @.@ Where are you getting this stuff? *looks around Robin for a secret chest or something*

Ok so majority said that we should start with our escape. We can do that, i kinda had the idea that we already escaped and now resting from the escape battle, but it's all good.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:07 pm

*dodges* Pardon. My back pocket is a TARDIS. I can hold anything.

Yes we should start with the escape. Much more fun that way.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Alright, first post is up. It ain't that great but it works.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:19 am

I went ahead and made the assumption that their English isn't the best. Or at least Talons wouldn't since she's not really the sharpest tool in the shed. They'd learn along the way right?

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Nice posts so far, hopefully we could get the others posted tonight.

*hands Robin a cookie, and then offers one to Uprising and Wolf*

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:34 pm

COOKIES?! Ö_Ö *happily takes the cookie and noms on it*

I know my first post is terrible, but my first posts are pretty bad. But they will get better I promise :D

And Robin, you may not be the only one who can do cool stuff...just watch your back ;) *magically makes a tiger appear* This is Mr. Whiskers, my attack/ guard tiger. So I'd be nice to me if I were you...ehehe *evil plotting begins now* >:D <-- das my evil face! XD

P.S Cannot wait to RP some more with you guys. This is gonna be fun!! ^-^

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uprising on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:51 pm

*shoves whole cookie into mouth* :D

Uprising
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:53 pm

O.O Cookies! I'll be honest I'm not the biggest fan of sweets but I'll never turn down a cookie! Long as it's not a sugar cookie

Egad! A tiger! And here I was assuming you'd have a Wolf due to you name. After all, I have a robin. *a Robin Flys to my shoulder* Be warned. He is small but he is a killer. Made this boy an orphan.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:07 pm

@Robin. EXACTLY!!! I am all about surprises ;) Expect the unexpected when I am around!!!
AWAY!!! *takes flight on her magical flying tiger* EXPECT THE UNEXPECT- *smashes into a tree* ow...

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:17 pm

*whistles while quietly trying to shut the door to a rather large closet. Then begins eating cookies again.*

***EDIT*** Oh yea, if yall haven't noticed. I changed the FC to my character. I am much more happy with this one.
***EDIT again*** SO i had another character sheet submitted......unfortunately, i had to reject it, for several reasons. For those that don't know my gming, ask Wolf and Squishy, it takes a lot for me to reject a character...

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:40 pm

Wait, you know how to deny a character sheet? I was under the impression you had no idea how. :3

lol

Anyways, I should post sometime soon.

Also, hey Wolf! Long time no see!
Last edited by Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:44 pm

*Scratchs out Squishy's name on the list of people to deny characters, and then rewrites his name at the top of the list.* YOu was dead last on my list, but you are now at the top..... :-P JK

Sweet, i'll post sometime tomorrow, probably won't have time in class, but will try after my job interview.....WISH ME LUCK YALL!!!!!

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:23 am

@Death, *ahem* Am I on that list?? *looks at you with big puppy eyes*

@Squishy, *huggles tighter* I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! ;^;
But good to see you again :3

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:52 am

Edit - which one should I pick? Hm....
Last edited by Alle9009 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Uh. I'm probably being weird, but I figured it be better if I ask, since there's already posts and everything. May I reserve subject 32? With the face claim of Jesse Mccartney:

Or, I dunno, Micheal C Maronna. Kind of split between the two.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!