Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Multiverse War.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Multiverse War.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:10 pm

From the deeps of space the far-flung Qua Empire has entered the RPG Multiverse, consuming a few minor planets on the very edges of civilized space. Their vast armadas are bent on conquer and enslavement of the races on the planets they sail across.

The Qua Empire is a conglomerate of races that have been absorbed by the Qua, a race of beings ruled by a council of advisers to their God-King Ahur-Imtep. The Qua are bent on stripping every planet that can sustain life of its elements and the life energies of the species that inhabit these planets.

This an idea I have for a Roleplay that is of vast scope, the Qua and the associated allies will be invading the RPG multiverse on a large scale, engaging the Nations of the RPG Multiverse as well as appear in small groups in Wing City or other places and planets in the multiverse chat system. Both as individual characters and leaders of npcs squads bent on conquering parts of the multiverse.

The Qua will be a race I introduce, but the allied races will be those who decided to join the Qua, in this role-play. It will be played out in the tabs system and in locations in the multiverse chat, including places within WingCity itself.

I am still working out much of the details of the Qua, but I would like to know if there are people who are interested in this idea. I would also like to know if there are any whom are interested in being part of the Qua Empire and exactly who will be opposing the Qua. Ideas are welcome and suggestions will be looked at for positive story elements.

If there is enough interest I will begin building the mythos of the Qua and have the allied nations begin describing their races and techs.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: Multiverse War.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:21 pm

I'd be interested in running most of my factions in opposition to these Qua, including the Wing City Police Department, the Damodred (a crime family based in Wing City), Academias Celestia and Everia (magical academies nearby Wing City), the Patronus (the people opposing the Orsa of Terminus), OmniCorp (an influential corporation in Wing City), the Ahrian Empire, and generally the rest of my characters individually xD
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Well there is at least one who will stand against the Qua. I hope that more sign on before I proceed further.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saarai on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:55 pm

The Invictus are mercenaries, so whoever scoops them up/gives them a good reason to join a side can get them to fight too. So, their involvement and alignments depends on others for the most part. I also have a bunch of characters that aren't part of the Invictus who be willing to profit during this war in some way or defend Wing City and the like.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Saarai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:02 am

I would be interested as well. I have several characters within one of the organizations Parabola already mentioned that would appose the Qua. And I'm sure many of my other characters would not hesitate to get involved for personal reasons as well. I may also have a few turncoats that might be happy to work for the Qua.
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyral on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:19 pm

I've been tinkering with the idea of creating a faction/race for a while now, and this would be a good incentive to step up production. I'm not sure what I will decide upon, but if I do create something I feel is good then I would be happy to partake in this. :)

Vyral
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awinita on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:25 pm

I also am interested in such an idea, My UE might be useful as an ally, but not an enemy, though the UE are nuetral on all grounds, the faction controleld by them Wing City Guard Offices, (who contract out to WCPD at times) would pretty much join forces with WCPD in a effort to stay nuetral as part of the UE. Though I really like the idea, might make another faction at some point though if you get enough interest Skalla :)
"What happens in Hyperspace stays in Hyperspace" ~ Cynthiana of House Kuat concerning her and her husband Radimus' 'training sessions'

Awinita
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Storyteller Visual Appeal Person of Interest Tipworthy Beta Tester Lifegiver Property Buyer Bug Hunter Greeter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:40 pm

It is merely an interest check if there are enough people willing to take part I will prepare the first encounter. Also there are allies of the Qua if anyone feels the urge to make them since I mostly likely will have my hands full running the Qua and Xindhi factions against each other.

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Hey there.

Some of the former Technocratic states might make a comeback.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:39 pm

The Organisation would probably find this invasion detrimental to the plan, thus they would intervene. But they have a lot of in depth politics and shadowy and non-specific business going on before they can actually do anything.
Circ wrote:When I first joined RolePlayGateway, it was a place where positive conflict fostered creativity and friendships were formed rather than cliques. Honesty and transparency were valued, new people were incorporated into the community rather than judged based on what style of writing they preferred, and despite the youthfulness and zeal of the population there prevailed a reasonable degree of common sense.

Patcharoo
Legend
Legend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Sound awesome so far. Count the Automatis Patronus against the Qua. I'll probably just stick to the larger scale conflicts instead of the individual ones, but I guess I could do some support on that level as well.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:48 am

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:26 pm

I have the United States of America, the Republic of Mutalistan, and Hataf (a terrorist organization), as well as characters affiliated with a number of other groups, like the Patronus, Orsa, and Aschen.
β€‹β€œAnother world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

β€œThe only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

β€œevery day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!