Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pandemonium Stone

Pandemonium Stone

a part of “Pandemonium Stone”, a fictional universe by Avecess.

We rode the winds of a rising storm, we ran to the sound of thunder. We danced among the bolts, and tore the world asunder...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pandemonium Stone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pandemonium Stone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Just made my first post... I had a longer one planned, but I got stuck on trying to describe something, so I decided to cut it off at a reasonable place.
Constructive criticism welcomed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:53 pm

A great opening post none the less Noremac! Very juicy.

Events are going to be set in motion soon, after RTMX does his opener.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avecess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Just made my intro. Sorry if it sounded a bit bland, but I prefer combat and suspenseful scenes, as I can add in my epic collection of music as a background to each post. Lol
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Not bland at all for an intro! Great incorporation.

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 pm

I hope my most recent post is okay maby a bit early should have let Avecess reply.
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Hey would it be alright if I submitted a character? I like the set up of this and every time I make a character sheet I have to restart my computer and start all over again. So just checking to see if my effort is not wasted.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Welcome to your first Challenge Event!

These are controlled events with great rewards at their conclusion.
You will have several options and a series of choices will have to be made.

All along the upper eastern wall there is a sheet-metal overhang that is retractable. It extends to cover the area below, creating a perfect buffer zone against Elder Storms.

To begin the event, describe how each of your characters witness the coming storm and how they react and reach the wall before the storm closes in.
(remember choose your actions wisely)

(Hinasil I sent you a PM :)

EDIT - i edited the event posting to incorporate the murder, as we posted the same time.

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Alright, I submitted the sheet. Tell me if I need to add or change anything, I started it while I was starving and I tend to miss things when I'm in that state.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:00 pm

I'm not trying to kill my charcter off i'm just showing what might happen if someone runs on a roof during a storm. I also wanna see if anyone saves him or leaves him either way he won't die his story will just change a bit.

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:31 pm

That was great post Sirk, good twist!

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 am

I'm a little confused on what's going on... Why is everyone panicking? Why are we running to the wall? 0.o

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:51 am

Noremac, please read the OOC Challenge Event posting, as stated in the RP. (just a few posts down in OOC).
Also, the intro page has details on Elder Storms.

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 am

Challage Event Repost

Welcome to your first Challenge Event!

These are controlled events with great rewards at their conclusion.
You will have several options and a series of choices will have to be made.

All along the upper eastern wall there is a sheet-metal overhang that is retractable. It extends to cover the area below, creating a perfect buffer zone against Elder Storms.

To begin the event, describe how each of your characters witness the coming storm and how they react and reach the wall before the storm closes in.
(remember choose your actions wisely)

All characters have another 24 hours to post up their responses to the event.
If a character does not post with in that time, the RP will move on.

Characters that will be moving on as of this posting:

- Dulin(Sirk).

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:28 pm

So everyone's panicking because they don't want to get rained on? Wow lol... Little pansies :P. So apparently we're supposed to be going for cover under this metal sheet thing? Sorry, I think I was just a bit distracted when I read it the first time.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Noremac right about now in game there is an elder storm coming to the city. An elder storm is a very dangerous strom likely to kill anyone caught in it so your characrter should get to the wall because that where they will be safe how they get their can change the story of your character
Last edited by Sirk on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:47 pm

As Sirk said.
Think of it as hurricane force winds coming at you in a matter of minutes. With the fair grounds full of wagons, lifestock, poles, stalls, and people.
None of it tied down.
The east wall specifically was build to stand the initial blasts and protect from incoming debris.

(All this was implied, seeing how it's called a challenge event...)

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Oh okay. That makes a little more sense. Don't worry, Sirk, I'll come save you! :P

Posted

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Noremac i would point out 1 thing my charatcer is not a dwarf he's a half-elf bastard (i mean really a bastard his father never claimed him) who's six feet tall it would have made sense to say "on your doctor" dwarf makes it strange. He only acts like crippled old man pretending to be shorter otherwise it was a great post

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Damn... sorry. For some odd reason I pictured a dwarf >_<. I fixed it. I am really off for some reason... Must be jet lag.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:15 pm

no probelm honest mistake hope you get over your jet lag

Sirk
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!