Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pandemonium Stone

Pandemonium Stone

a part of “Pandemonium Stone”, a fictional universe by Avecess.

We rode the winds of a rising storm, we ran to the sound of thunder. We danced among the bolts, and tore the world asunder...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pandemonium Stone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Pandemonium Stone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Tue May 11, 2010 5:34 am

Welcome to Pandemonium Stone!

(please check out the Introduction Tab)

A few OOC notes:

-NPCs will be mostly controlled and monitored by yours truly. Feel free to create them if needed to flesh out situations and events.

-Humor is always welcome in moderation. :)

-Romances are fine as well, so long as they are not hindering the plot.

-If you proved interesting details about your characters I will try my best to put such information to scandalous use.

-Please try to refrain from writing walls of text. Brevity is the soul of wit.

*More info and notes to come!*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avecess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Pandemonium Stone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:11 am

hey I submitted a character, Please take a look at him, and if he's not up to par let me know so I can edit out the bugs
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Pandemonium Stone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:28 pm

OK, this RP has been tweaked and is now being reopened!! With a fully committed GM!
Looking forward to some great times!

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:00 am

What about the bestiary? What will we possibly face?
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:49 am

Besides the usual humans of ill will, the world is full of non-magical monstrosities as well as darker creatures that lurk in lairs and haunt places men do not wander.
I will update the Intro page with a more detailed Bestiary section, thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 am

Bestiary has been added! Please give it a read on the intro page :)

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 am

Hey, I was wondering if I could join as maybe a half-elven necromancer? I'm a bit under the age limit, but I have been told I am a very good writer. I have some examples if you would like to see them.
Constructive criticism welcomed.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Hello Noremac!
I'd prefer characters with no magical powers or big histories.
They will be taking on a lot, and will be growing into their roles.

I'd ask to if you could create an interesting persona with hints of future potential we can incorporate.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Hmm... Perhaps I can make a hunter/ranger/survivalist type character? He could be at the fair selling some animal skins and dried meats

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:13 pm

That actually sounds pretty good.
cant wait to see what you come up with.

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:39 pm

I just submitted a character... I hope you don't mind that I recycled some information from a previous similar character I made once.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Well just posted my first post hope you like it And comments would be appreciated since im not he best writer
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Hey Noremac, I just PM'd you. Please check your inbox.

Sirk - I am very intrigued by your character. I PM'd you as well, just have a few questions.

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Almost done with my character. Just giving you the heads-up.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Awesome, looking forward to reading it!

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:14 pm

The continent of Dysifinia now has a map!
Located under the "Places" tab, and viewable by clicking the location name.

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 pm

Submitted. Hope you like the easterner.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Really nice writeup RTMX! I'm liking this Keras.
If you could drop the "elements" part of the armor it'd be perfect.

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Edited.

I should have elaborated more on what i meant by "elements". I wasn't talking about it as if it was magic or something of that sort. Instead, i was meaning to say that it simply allowed him a tolerance to the weather, such as the desert heat and the freezing temperatures of the North.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Got it, that's understandable. Welcome to the RP!

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!