Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pandemonium Stone

Pandemonium Stone

a part of “Pandemonium Stone”, a fictional universe by Avecess.

We rode the winds of a rising storm, we ran to the sound of thunder. We danced among the bolts, and tore the world asunder...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pandemonium Stone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pandemonium Stone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:59 pm

-feels kinda bad for knocking down the gipsy-
Constructive criticism welcomed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Excellent posts so far everyone!!
We have a couple characters left to go, and then the next step of the event will take place.

(This intro event is 3 stages. next step will have each character making a tough choice between specialized options provided to each of them.)

Good luck!

Characters moving on to next step at the time of this posting:
-Dulin
-Alazius
-Riona

(one a side note, I have not forgotten your personal stories. There is a whole structure within the RP for those as well :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avecess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby diabolicalxdamsel on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:36 pm

I posted earlier. I thought I posted in this thread, but I guess I didn't I've been on hiatus for a few years and I'm still adjusting to the new layout of the site. Anywho, mine is kinda long because it's both my intro and how my character got to shelter.

diabolicalxdamsel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Made my post. I'm going to be giving out hints about what Keras does within the Shadows of Ious as a shadowlancer as the story progresses.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:50 pm

So Ave am I accepted?
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:31 pm

I hope Hinasil is accepted i like his character idea (You can view unaccepted characters on the users profile) and his style of writing not that i have any say in who is accepted.
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:52 pm

nicely done all!

Challange Event 1 - Part 2:

The going gets real rough...
Please read over the second part of the event and make your personal choices in private. Then post up the details of your choice and how you go about it in the RP.
(Remember only one choice can be made)

Looking forward to seeing the results!

(Hinasil I sent you a PM)
Last edited by Avecess on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Hmm... You appear to have put my "knight in shining leather" in a real moral bind... I'll figure it out though. I'll post later tonight

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Builder Group Theory Beta Tester Property Buyer Storyteller Historian Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Excellent, Normac.
We're putting the Dark, in dark-fantacy.
(Also, no risk no reward, haha)

Looking forward to your post.

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 pm

I'm really enjoying these posts.
Bring it on home RTMX!

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:31 am

And home it has been brought to.

Enjoy.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:46 am

-is eagerly awaiting what happens next-

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:57 am

that was good one can't wait to see what happens

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:21 am

Challenge Event 1 – Part 3

This is it! The last stage.
This is the conclusion of the event, and there will be rewards and repercussions pending!

Each character has a chance to post up a recounting how they spent the last several hours leading up to the meeting.

(Nicely played everyone! Very inventive.)

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNoremac42 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Damn... Guess you can't save everybody...

Sirk: I think I figured out why I thought your character was a dwarf... Probably his name. It sounds very dwarvish to me.

TheNoremac42
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:25 pm

wait is every character meeting at the lords manor house and how many survived in the city?

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:07 pm

I have edited the last post with better phrasing.
Yes, the characters have been called to the manor for the meeting.
As for the town, they were severely unprepared. Only half the population remains.
(Many crushed in fallen houses and the like as well).

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:03 pm

If no other characters are going to be posting, The Meeting will be posted in a few hours

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Blasted, after reading those fine posts, I'm intreseted in what diabolicalxdamsel will post.
Come on Diablolical, we await Riona's recounting!

Meeting soon!

Avecess
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avecess on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:00 am

Hope everyone enjoyed chapter 1!

For Chapter 2, the map will be updated with several key locations. How the meeting ends and how the group comes to a resolution is up to the characters. It is up to the group to discuss the situation with the npcs and amongst themselves.

Emissary Lesha will be traveling back to Kryn to report Bardusk’s fate. Lady Elsah and Ikin will be traveling with her.

Once the map and the Chapter 2 opener are posted, the group can deliberate on a path of linking locations that reach Kryn. Each location has a chance of a minor or major unique encounter. A minimum of three locations must be selected to reach Kryn.

How they setup the journey, npc protection, travel arrangements, and what they do along the way is up to you.

I’d also ask that everyone start keeping track of any wealth the group obtains (from the GM) from here on out. It will become very important in the future.

Avecess
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!